Any explanation?

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
kriegsnake

Any explanation?

Post by kriegsnake » 20 Sep 2022, 15:16

Good day, guys.

First of all , I’m reading and following this forum for more than 2 years and I don’t want to say some kind of stupid percentage of decrease the lag . I want you guys to check if it is placebo or not. If it is not maybe someone will come with some kind of theories what causes the difference on a mouse behavior.

Recently I’ve been surfing the internet , and I found a video on youtube where the guys who are playing csgo most of the time and know what inputlag means found a stupid solution to decrease your mouse heaviness simply by putting the smoothing-iron to the socket where pc and monitor cables inserted. After turning it on even on offline aimbotz map everyone feeling the massive difference. The problem with this partly solution is : 1) consuming more energy 2) risky to keep it on all the time.

Thanks to all . :D

Anonymous768119

Re: Any explanation?

Post by Anonymous768119 » 20 Sep 2022, 16:38

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 21 Sep 2022, 00:49

Try it and let us know

Sublo

Post by Sublo » 21 Sep 2022, 09:33

Yes, it is, any devices that use heat also help

cybepine

Post by cybepine » 21 Sep 2022, 12:21

Not stupid at all, those Russians were right. You need to add compensating linear load to the electrical grid. Seems that now days electrical grid is so full of harmonics.

Also you should check if you have copper or aluminum wiring. For more info look my attachment.

Let's put our heads together so we can find a better solution to this.
Attachments
Harmonics+infoeng.ods
(25.96 KiB) Downloaded 89 times

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 21 Sep 2022, 13:28

yesterday i was trying iron (2600W) in same outlet as my PC…. it was best gaming session in long time….
I think this test can be deciding factor for new ppl with input lag they can exclude internet and HW issue
Just want add all my cables are coper cca 8yo….

Sublo

Post by Sublo » 21 Sep 2022, 14:19

An underfloor heater works best for me.

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 21 Sep 2022, 16:13

MegaMelmek wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 13:28
yesterday i was trying iron (2600W) in same outlet as my PC…. it was best gaming session in long time….
I think this test can be deciding factor for new ppl with input lag they can exclude internet and HW issue
Did I last for along time or got degraded ?

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 21 Sep 2022, 16:52

assombrosso wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:13
MegaMelmek wrote:
did not degraded yet and i hope it will not..... based what that Russlan guy says it will stay ok. Its kinda wierd run iron with 2600W all the time but i dont care for now.. At least i have prove that something is wrong with electricity not with all these windows tweeks, ISP, HW and so on...

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 21 Sep 2022, 17:25

MegaMelmek wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:52
assombrosso wrote:
21 Sep 2022, 16:13
MegaMelmek wrote:
did not degraded yet and i hope it will not..... based what that Russlan guy says it will stay ok. Its kinda wierd run iron with 2600W all the time but i dont care for now.. At least i have prove that something is wrong with electricity not with all these windows tweeks, ISP, HW and so on...
I heard someone say even a heater plugged to the same circuit can act as a soldering iron, which iron did you use? Can you send me a picture. Hopefully it stays that way