The real reason why so many Eastern Europeans have input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Tuhin Lavania

Re: The real reason why so many Eastern Europeans have input lag

Post by Tuhin Lavania » 19 Jan 2023, 13:00

itsjNs wrote:
19 Jan 2023, 10:04
Tuhin Lavania wrote:
19 Jan 2023, 02:40
cybepine wrote:
19 Jan 2023, 02:07
itsjNs wrote:
13 Jan 2023, 18:36

Why would it, we are not talking about bad quality power.
We are talking about noisy ground / ground loops or both and when we say ground we do not mean your house's ground, we mean power company's ground.

Even if you lift your ground in the house, you still connected to ground on utility, because GROUND + NEUTRAL IS BONDED at first entrance in your meters.So the noise will still be there even if you don't have grounding in your house.
No transformers nothing will get you off utilitys ground
Because you cannot seperate neutral from ground anyway.
So the best test to do to see if you guys have for sure electrical input lag is to go offgrid and test.
For me having this issue since 2016 that I really focused on that something is wrong its finally fixed going off grid either with a moded UPS or solar off grid system. I tried both 0 input lag perfect picture quality can spot people without zooming my weapon at miles away, cleaner sound and higher volume, super responsive mouse feels like you have seconds to react to stuff when on grid you wouldnt even be able to spot where the enemy shooting you from.
You are right, it can be also noisy ground. And you can't remove the ground. TN-C system is 2 times bonded (ground+neutral), which creates a loop (very bad).

The problem is that so many don't have the money to get off the grid (including I). That is a huge investment. I have been trying to find cheaper solutions to this problem.

And second, most people don't have sun all year round (etc. if they live in northern Europe).
I'm in India so sunlight is not a problem here. I have panels installed in my home and i haven't paid anything for electricity in the past 3 years. The problem is, the electricity generated by the panels goes to the power company first and then the power company supplies power to my home depending on the number of units generated by panels.
Thats not off grid
Yeah i know. thats why i said thats a problem.

Mugabi

Re: The real reason why so many Eastern Europeans have input lag

Post by Mugabi » 24 Jan 2024, 22:53

Unixko wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 18:01
weer wrote:
23 Nov 2022, 00:24
Unixko wrote:
21 Nov 2022, 05:48
Chief Blur Buster wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 17:52
It's a shame that many Eastern Europe countries is producing massively more interference -- so these issues are much more common there.

Although most of our readers hail from countries with (relatively) cleaner electricity systems, it certainly appears much more common with buildings containing former-soviet wiring systems.

It's much rarer here on this side, to the point where even 3ms lag differences produce noti effects
([uThe Amazing Human Visible Feats Of The Millisecond[/url])
People are amazing creatures and we should be able to adapt to all small changes what people are describe there 3 ms 20 ms doesnt matter
you should be able to adapt
question is why we are not able to
Because the delay is unstable. I would prefer a large constant delay than a small dynamic one. htt
delay is in ms is prety much same thats not a problem you cant even prove that this delay is changing
what is problem is low frequency magnetic field which you generate by youself
low frequency are all this microadjusment and microstrafe which you cant do
then others frequency which can affect others aspect of the games which is first hits on the enemy how smooth game is etc etc
Your ahead pf your time brother, the world will know about this one day but its an advanced subject for now