It's not electricity, or hidden network lag, or unicorn farts

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
paddyhhh

Re: It's not electricity, or hidden network lag, or unicorn farts

Post by paddyhhh » 02 Dec 2022, 20:01

internetexplorer4 wrote: ↑
02 Dec 2022, 18:49
paddyhhh wrote: ↑
02 Dec 2022, 16:09
texre wrote: ↑
27 Nov 2022, 11:01
f1ndus wrote: ↑
27 Nov 2022, 05:11

thats not true, i know many semi-professionals, professionals players in cs:go, i know many are changeing houses, lan tournaments, places.. and no one noticed some change. everybody have the same feeling everywhere, only we are carriers of misfortune
I’ve fixed the issue by going off grid. And I’ve played at multiple houses and solar generator. I can asure you that it’s electricity
And I did not fix it by going off grid. And now?
did you change your pc or still using the same?
you mean since going off grid? I use the same.

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 03 Dec 2022, 00:43

02 Dec 2022, 20:01
27 Nov 2022, 11:01

I’ve fixed the issue by going off grid. And I’ve played at multiple houses and solar generator. I can asure you that it’s electricity
I've seen many guys here saying that dirty electricity can "infect" your PC and maybe even peripherals. I don't know if it's a permanent thing or if it's possible to revert but a guy on this thread said that he believes this is because the capacitors on the computer power suply can somehow accumulate dirty electricity and it can be "cleaned" by removing the battery of your motherboard for a couple hours so the capcitors can discharge and then you go off grid again with no bad electricity accumulated.

he said this:
As for the PC - unplug it, disconnect the battery on the motherboard (save the overclocking profile in the bios if you have one). Press the power button on the case and hold for 30 seconds.
After that, you can insert the battery, turn on the computer and see what happened to the mouse. It helps a lot.
You can leave it overnight with no bios battery and no mains power.
In this case, the capacitors will be completely discharged. The charging effect should disappear.

MontyTheAverage

Post by MontyTheAverage » 04 Dec 2022, 21:30

03 Dec 2022, 00:43

I've seen many guys here saying that dirty electricity can "infect" your PC and maybe even peripherals. I don't know if it's a permanent thing or if it's possible to revert but a guy on this thread said that he believes this is because the capacitors on the computer power suply can somehow accumulate dirty electricity and it can be "cleaned" by removing the battery of your motherboard for a couple hours so the capcitors can discharge and then you go off grid again with no bad electricity accumulated.

he said this:
As for the PC - unplug it, disconnect the battery on the motherboard (save the overclocking profile in the bios if you have one). Press the power button on the case and hold for 30 seconds.
After that, you can insert the battery, turn on the computer and see what happened to the mouse. It helps a lot.
In this case, the capacitors will be completely discharged. The charging effect should disappear.
Please tell me if the process is similar for laptops where you unplug battery and press the power button

texre

Post by texre » 06 Dec 2022, 23:48

Same for lithium battery too. You have to drain all dirty electricity if you charge it with your house.

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 08 Dec 2022, 00:48

MontyTheAverage wrote: ↑
04 Dec 2022, 21:30
03 Dec 2022, 00:43

he said this:
Please tell me if the process is similar for laptops where you unplug battery and press the power button
I don't know exactly but I think it probably is. We probably have to test ourselves, I didn't move to another house so there's no point of me trying this but what I'm planning to do is get a laptop too and try to drain the dirty electricity and maybe send it to a friend that don't have this issues to charge the laptop with "good electricity" to see if it changes anything

woodyfly

Post by woodyfly » 10 Dec 2022, 03:02

yeah dont think its electricity. Moved to a new place and same thing. One interesting thing is that a "new" pc has no issues. I bought a 7600x and I thought i finally fixed it and it lasted like over a month until the issue came back.

texre

Post by texre » 12 Dec 2022, 12:10

woodyfly wrote: ↑
10 Dec 2022, 03:02
yeah dont think its electricity. Moved to a new place and same thing. One interesting thing is that a "new" pc has no issues. I bought a 7600x and I thought i finally fixed it and it lasted like over a month until the issue came back.
Your pc is permanently damaged from the last house You were in. You need new everything mouse pc keyboard monitor

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 12 Dec 2022, 12:18

12 Dec 2022, 12:10
Your pc is permanently damaged from the last house You were in. You need new everything mouse pc keyboard monitor
brain to

Cyanide_

Post by Cyanide_ » 27 Apr 2023, 12:41

Any real proof or stories from someone who had their issue fixed by moving to other places AND buying everytthing new (mouse, keyboard, pc, monitor, headphones)?

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 28 Apr 2023, 17:25

Iserverthefirelord wrote: ↑
27 Apr 2023, 12:41
Any real proof or stories from someone who had their issue fixed by moving to other places AND buying everytthing new (mouse, keyboard, pc, monitor, headphones)?
Only remember one Russlan guy posting about it.