It's not electricity, or hidden network lag, or unicorn farts

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
delve

Re: It's not electricity, or hidden network lag, or unicorn farts

Post by delve » 24 Nov 2022, 22:22

I think he means desync, not mouse input lag. Stop calling it "it" or "the problem".

kryztripleb

Post by kryztripleb » 25 Nov 2022, 03:48

F1zus wrote: ↑
24 Nov 2022, 19:21
The problem is 70% dirty electricity.
20% Windows problems, BIOS settings.
10% possible EMI problems (very rare).
Just think about why a mouse seems slow during the day, but at night it flies like on ice?
Why, when I bring my computer to a friend's house, does the mouse fly like it's on ice, regardless of the time of day?
I and other guys have already studied a lot of information on the topic of input lag and came to an unequivocal conclusion - the main problem is dirty electricity.
Dirty electricity enters the power supply and disrupts its operation. This is the main problem.
The same thing happens with the monitor. Dirty electricity seeps into the monitor's power supply and slows it down.
You ask how it disrupts the operation of the power supply, because the power is pulsed?
There are several options.
So far, my friends and I have come close to answering this question.
Now we are testing certain hardware for the computer and already 2 people said that they completely got rid of the input lag.
They simply connected certain equipment to their computer and got rid of the input lag.
Within 1-2 months we will fully test our equipment and I will tell you what it is.
Seems like you don't understand what "dirty electricity" means lol.

I doubt they got rid of input lag. New stuff only works for a bit and always comes back lol.

peak

Post by peak » 25 Nov 2022, 07:22

BumFlannel wrote: ↑
23 Nov 2022, 22:48
You are in a tiny bubble, just like me.....the top few percent in reaction time and aim. Every single person that complains about this problem knows his ability yet can't execute it.
I'm quite certain that valve shadow updated Counter Strike's mechanics in one way or another, hence most pro's are either gone or suck now. The major winners are essentially weird puggers that nobody ever really liked and we're going on an extremely lengthy win trade period. Most of my dogshit mates are suddenly 4k elo, I quit at 3k elo.

Personally I think there's a lot of conversations to be had on hardware, internet quality as well as electricity. First of all there's a heap of bugs and stupid settings in and out of bios that make a huge difference for no reason whatsoever, ontop of that AMD is by far the worst when it comes to CS and it can not ever compare to Intel. In gameplay results on the scoreboard my I5-4670k shits on my new 5800x3d, hence why it's getting sold relatively fast whenever I can buy a 13900k.

But yeah, with that statement I hope you're talking about faceit and not matchmaking, cus there's no top few percent in matchmaking x)

F1zus

Post by F1zus » 25 Nov 2022, 11:12

kryztripleb wrote: ↑
25 Nov 2022, 03:48
Just think about why a mouse seems slow during the day, but at night it flies like on ice?
Why, when I bring my computer to a friend's house, does the mouse fly like it's on ice, regardless of the time of day?
I and other guys have already studied a lot of information on the topic of input lag and came to an unequivocal conclusion - the main problem is dirty electricity.
Dirty electricity enters the power supply and disrupts its operation. This is the main problem.
The same thing happens with the monitor. Dirty electricity seeps into the monitor's power supply and slows it down.
You ask how it disrupts the operation of the power supply, because the power is pulsed?
Now we are testing certain hardware for the computer and already 2 people said that they completely got rid of the input lag.
They simply connected certain equipment to their computer and got rid of the input lag.
Within 1-2 months we will fully test our equipment and I will tell you what it is.
Seems like you don't understand what "dirty electricity" means lol.

I doubt they got rid of input lag. New stuff only works for a bit and always comes back lol.
I understand what dirty electricity is. After carefully studying the PC power supply circuit, my electrical engineers friends concluded that dirty electricity still penetrates the power supply and interferes with the computer.
As I wrote earlier, 2 people have been using special PC equipment for a month and they completely got rid of the input lag.
These people have seen things like this before:
- out of sync with csgo server
- terrible ghosting on the monitor
- slow mouse during the day (fast at night)
- slow keyboard (they couldn't bhop).
After connecting the computer and monitor to special equipment, these problems disappeared completely.
We need some more time for testing, after which I will write to you what was the problem and what are the solutions.

F1zus

Post by F1zus » 25 Nov 2022, 11:19

peak wrote: ↑
25 Nov 2022, 07:22
You are in a tiny bubble, just like me.....the top few percent in reaction time and aim. Every single person that complains about this problem knows his ability yet can't execute it.
I'm quite certain that valve shadow updated Counter Strike's mechanics in one way or another, hence most pro's are either gone or suck now. The major winners are essentially weird puggers that nobody ever really liked and we're going on an extremely lengthy win trade period. Most of my dogshit mates are suddenly 4k elo, I quit at 3k elo.
Listen carefully to me - input lag is not related to games. It is observed in any game and even on the Windows desktop.
Well, even if you decide to install Linux, then the input lag will overtake you there too.
For 10 years of dealing with input lag, I have tried all operating systems:
- windows xp
- windows vista
- Windows 7
- windows 8 and 8.1
- windows 10
- windows 11
- ubuntu
- kali linux
- debian
On all these operating systems, I felt input lag.
Processors, video cards, motherboards, mice, keyboards were different.

InputLagger

Post by InputLagger » 25 Nov 2022, 12:27

25 Nov 2022, 11:19
Listen carefully to me - input lag is not related to games. It is observed in any game and even on the Windows desktop.
Well, even if you decide to install Linux, then the input lag will overtake you there too.
- windows xp
- windows vista
- Windows 7
- windows 8 and 8.1
- windows 10
- windows 11
- ubuntu
- kali linux
- debian
Explain your "dirty electricity" in science term. This is harmonic distortion, harmonics or something else?

F1zus

Post by F1zus » 25 Nov 2022, 13:08

InputLagger wrote: ↑
25 Nov 2022, 12:27
25 Nov 2022, 11:19
- windows xp
- windows vista
- Windows 7
- windows 8 and 8.1
- windows 10
- windows 11
- ubuntu
- kali linux
- debian
Explain your "dirty electricity" in science term. This is harmonic distortion, harmonics or something else?
Dirty electricity contains harmonic distortion, low frequency noise, high frequency noise, DC components.
We usually measure dirty electricity with various emi meters, such as:
GreenWave_Meter-5_2-scaled.jpg
GreenWave_Meter-5_2-scaled.jpg (438.3 KiB) Viewed 30825 times
These instruments show most electrical problems, but not all.

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 25 Nov 2022, 17:18

can you tell me what is this equipment? please :( this hardware can revert the situation? it can potentially "clean" the computer? or would I have to buy another computer and never plug into my house without this equipment? I've tested with a notebook and I can confirm that it actually gets "infected" by probably dirty electricity. I have sent a notebook to my friend's house and asked him to play and it was the exactly the same problem in my house, he also has the same problem in his PC but it is much less worse than mine so he immediately noticed the problem. also this is the 3rd notebook that I have with the exactly same problems and I have already tried 3 computers too, it feels literally the exactly same, and my friend was able to see it too. now what I'm planning to do is send my notebook to a place that I know the electricity is good 100% let the battery goes 0 and than charge it with that clean energy to see if something changes.

F1zus

Post by F1zus » 25 Nov 2022, 18:03

internetexplorer4 wrote: ↑
25 Nov 2022, 17:18
can you tell me what is this equipment? please :( this hardware can revert the situation? it can potentially "clean" the computer? or would I have to buy another computer and never plug into my house without this equipment? I've tested with a notebook and I can confirm that it actually gets "infected" by probably dirty electricity. I have sent a notebook to my friend's house and asked him to play and it was the exactly the same problem in my house, he also has the same problem in his PC but it is much less worse than mine so he immediately noticed the problem. also this is the 3rd notebook that I have with the exactly same problems and I have already tried 3 computers too, it feels literally the exactly same, and my friend was able to see it too. now what I'm planning to do is send my notebook to a place that I know the electricity is good 100% let the battery goes 0 and than charge it with that clean energy to see if something changes.
We are still testing this equipment and I cannot recommend it for purchase. It clears electricity and the computer works without input lag.
Within 1-2 months I will write everything on this topic.
As for the infection of the computer - I do not believe in it. There are capacitors in the computer's power supply, and in theory they can accumulate bad electricity in themselves. Capacitors do not discharge quickly, within 5 hours without electricity connected.
As for laptops, you just need to drain the battery to 0% a few times and then charge it with pure electricity.

As for the PC - unplug it, disconnect the battery on the motherboard (save the overclocking profile in the bios if you have one). Press the power button on the case and hold for 30 seconds.
After that, you can insert the battery, turn on the computer and see what happened to the mouse. It helps a lot.
You can leave it overnight with no bios battery and no mains power.
In this case, the capacitors will be completely discharged. The charging effect should disappear.

lavar

Post by lavar » 26 Nov 2022, 07:19

This equipment…

You mean a balanced toroidal transformer wink wink.