This fixes the electrical input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Astro

Re: This fixes the electrical input lag

Post by Astro » 14 Jan 2023, 14:00

dervu wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 15:37
I bet on ESD considering everything I have seen so far.

Only non direct connection (galvanic isolation) makes it work - only with good electrostatic shielding, which main purpose is not shielding from ESD, but it also protects from it. If it protects completely or not it will be known soon when it fails or not after prolonged time.

If ESD does not go to ground for whatever reason, then it has to go somewhere and what will not discharge in cables, will discharge at hardware bypassing any filter and causing intereference. Someone mentioned to me that there are some scientific articles showing that small enough ESD will not go straight to ground.

There are some parts in some filters that can protect from ESD, but they seem to have limited usage, up to some discharges. I guess they think it is rare in normal conditions.
It would probably need more investigating, like getting ESD gun and trying to reproduce this issue by continuously using it? Measure ESD in cables? Are there even any tools for that?

Some people reported that their hardware was damaged and would not even work as it should in fixed place.
Except high harmonics (which would be easy to find and make power company fix it) what else is there that could cause damage?
ESD

Listen to this guy. He tells even small ones, that people can't see can cause damage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1TGauIH4xE

This is my take on that. I am not scientist, so it needs some confirmation with someone working with such things.
Do you mean electrostatic discharge by ESD?

dervu

Post by dervu » 15 Jan 2023, 14:12

Astro wrote:
14 Jan 2023, 14:00
dervu wrote:
02 Jan 2023, 15:37
I bet on ESD considering everything I have seen so far.

Only non direct connection (galvanic isolation) makes it work - only with good electrostatic shielding, which main purpose is not shielding from ESD, but it also protects from it. If it protects completely or not it will be known soon when it fails or not after prolonged time.

If ESD does not go to ground for whatever reason, then it has to go somewhere and what will not discharge in cables, will discharge at hardware bypassing any filter and causing intereference. Someone mentioned to me that there are some scientific articles showing that small enough ESD will not go straight to ground.

There are some parts in some filters that can protect from ESD, but they seem to have limited usage, up to some discharges. I guess they think it is rare in normal conditions.
It would probably need more investigating, like getting ESD gun and trying to reproduce this issue by continuously using it? Measure ESD in cables? Are there even any tools for that?

Some people reported that their hardware was damaged and would not even work as it should in fixed place.
Except high harmonics (which would be easy to find and make power company fix it) what else is there that could cause damage?
ESD

Listen to this guy. He tells even small ones, that people can't see can cause damage.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1TGauIH4xE

This is my take on that. I am not scientist, so it needs some confirmation with someone working with such things.
Do you mean electrostatic discharge by ESD?
Yes.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

Future

Post by Future » 16 Jan 2023, 17:07

Something useful for those of you who think they have EMI issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXPJvSU8MwI

P.S. Check the comments below the video, some of them are really interesting.

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 17 Jan 2023, 00:56

Future wrote:
16 Jan 2023, 17:07
Something useful for those of you who think they have EMI issues.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXPJvSU8MwI

P.S. Check the comments below the video, some of them are really interesting.
I have been suspecting that RFI is the main reason behind this issue

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 17 Jan 2023, 02:30

texre wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 11:42
It’s power related you guys I’ve literally tested my pc at so many places and some are really good some okay then mine is terrible. No tweak will fix your issue it’s not a pc issue it’s literally all power related once everybody realizes this maybe the faster we can fix. Now my only thing is my house infected or is it my whole community that has terrible power.
Your literal comment on top of that page is "Really starting think there’s no fix no matter what you do". 2 Days later you're hading out solutions about trying multiple places and they are good with no inputlag! Do you see were your problem is? We will not achieve anything on this website if this behavior persists.
Rog Strix Z79i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 19 Jan 2023, 17:14

Unixko wrote:
17 Jan 2023, 10:30
Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
17 Jan 2023, 02:30
texre wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 11:42
It’s power related you guys I’ve literally tested my pc at so many places and some are really good some okay then mine is terrible. No tweak will fix your issue it’s not a pc issue it’s literally all power related once everybody realizes this maybe the faster we can fix. Now my only thing is my house infected or is it my whole community that has terrible power.
Your literal comment on top of that page is "Really starting think there’s no fix no matter what you do". 2 Days later you're hading out solutions about trying multiple places and they are good with no inputlag! Do you see were your problem is? We will not achieve anything on this website if this behavior persists.
true
change behaves you will change perception you will fix a issue :)
Perception is based on the subjectivity of an entity to one's self. Just like a painting, it might ignite a feeling inside of me but not the person standing next to me. This input-lag on the other hand is NOT PERCEPTION! You just cannot have so many instances, happening in different games, forums and communities, from people all around the world describing almost the same symptoms of the same issue and yet call it "Perception". Unfortunately it is happening, it is causing the same symptoms with varying severity and not a single liable solution has yet been presented or found.
Rog Strix Z79i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 27 Jan 2023, 22:52

Unixko wrote:
27 Jan 2023, 11:54

you can convice somebody to see same shit like you see but if this person is strong enough with his belives and through he will overcome your delusional point of view and he will see his perception overtime doesnt matter how hard you try to convice them
for example you cant convice somebody strong minded to see your shit for long period time obviously all weak people will fall down into rabit hole
but like i say you can change that if you change your perception but is hard and not easy and instant like this all changes what are you trying to do there
That's where you're wrong. I didn't convince anyone of my "delusions", I felt the input-lag, and I started troubleshooting. Troubleshooting led me to finding different kinds of posts about players experiencing the same issues in multiple other games that run on their own engines and have a completely different player base. But, I'll take your assessment for it, I guess each of those communities have 1 delusional leader that is strong enough to cast his perceptive power upon them weaker souls and convince them of game-breaking issues they don't even experience. Do you want to stick with this sort of reasoning?

Heck, before the issues came to life, I never even searched for a simple tweak, I never had weird stutters, tearing, sluggish input or any of the other shenanigans that I'm having now. I remember having to go into Bios one time and look for fan controls because the back exhaust fan was just blasting at full rpm 24/7.

I get your point of how perception can be passed from one to another, like me convincing this sub-forum that you're just arrogant and mostly tend to add no value to the conversation. Even though they might've not experienced or felt the same way about you, some of them definitely will, the "weak" ones for sure. Yet again, if each one of them started the day searching the keywords "Why is Unixko" so arrogant, then it's a completely different story.

For the sake of keeping some of this forum's etiquette intact. I will no longer be replying to either your posts or replies, as this deemed to be pointless. Have a good day Sir.

Cheers

Vocaleyes

Post by Vocaleyes » 28 Jan 2023, 21:33

Unixko wrote:
27 Jan 2023, 11:54
[...]
Are you only a member of these forums to point and laugh while calling people dumb?

If so, that’s a pretty sad and unfulfilling life little buddy. Get help.

If not, then I’m not sure what you aim to achieve by even being here at all. Pretty sure no one wants you here as the extent of your input is mockery and negativity.

Either way, you must be a pretty sad and lonely individual and I feel sorry for you.

If you have nothing helpful to say, maybe it’s best you get gone and stop wasting ours and evidently your own time.

You won’t be missed 🤣

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 29 Jan 2023, 15:50

Banhammer executed.

Some posts deleted.

Thread also closed.

---> Complaints Box ---> Send to PM ---> Remember complaints must still follow forum etiquette of respecting the Admins and our purview in steering the forum's direction closer to Blur Busters Prime Directives. This isn't it. This entire part of forums is on probation and may be closed/deleted due to excessive rudeness. Unixko, read that post before sending a complaint about the rare bans to me. I don't enjoy reading the inevitable reaction flame mails to my rare forum bans. Thank you. Appreciated.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!