This fixes the electrical input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
texre

Re: This fixes the electrical input lag

Post by texre » 18 Dec 2022, 20:33

Really starting think there’s no fix no matter what you do

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 19 Dec 2022, 02:04

texre wrote:
18 Dec 2022, 20:33
Really starting think there’s no fix no matter what you do
Exactly, there is no fix. I think many people have this actually not just us, but what happens is this, if you played cs for a long time without lag, and you are 3.5k elo. You can still maintain it cuz you will play with your friends, and at that level, you can simply use smart tactics and igl, this is why many players can still maintain. Issue is if you start csgo faceit like 2/3 years ago , you will be stuck level 6-8 with a miracle.

Long story short, it’s better to pack it up and just play without over thinking, play with friends to carry you or you can buy a level 10 accounts and just play stack everytime to make the experience good and that’s it.

texre

Post by texre » 19 Dec 2022, 12:40

I just think that pisses me off more. Knowing what I can do. Watching replays of me standing still. Everybody does not have this issue lol.

TheKelz

Post by TheKelz » 19 Dec 2022, 14:12

texre wrote:
19 Dec 2022, 12:40
I just think that pisses me off more. Knowing what I can do. Watching replays of me standing still. Everybody does not have this issue lol.
This is what makes me go insane sometimes. I'm 25 now, I'm not getting any younger, but my skill is just being wasted as the time goes by. I used to play as good as some players you see on youtube doing some crazy killstreaks and making it look easy. I could end Battlefield rounds like 50/1 and would get banned on many servers because they suspected me of hacking. Now I play okay, but I lose a lot 1 vs 1 because of how heavy and inconsistent my mouse is. I wanna enjoy games and do some crazy killstreaks again, but cannot. Really hope I'll be able to move sooner than later, because I know places in my city where this issue is non existent (was enough to try other PC's and feel the mouse, almost insane how huge of a difference there is in input).

texre

Post by texre » 19 Dec 2022, 16:06

Exactly like there’s no way I go from dropping 30 bombs in a battle royale to cant even kill the worst player sometimes.

Mentucius

Post by Mentucius » 21 Dec 2022, 04:24

u have noticed guys that all we have this problem is because we have played or play csgo?? I dont know nobody that have input lag in their games and have not played csgo. If u haven't played csgo and u only play wow or league of legends maybe u dont have this issue...dunno. Apart it could be a electrical issue I think this could me made by microsoft (I really think this is a problem of driver between monitor and gpu in windows, but we can't do nothing, only microsoft know what they have done). There is any discord where we all can join and speak about this?? im about to travel USA and go to Microsoft office and tell them, maybe that's the only way to fix this or maybe burn their office too, and im not joking.

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 21 Dec 2022, 10:53

Mentucius wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 04:24
u have noticed guys that all we have this problem is because we have played or play csgo?? I dont know nobody that have input lag in their games and have not played csgo. If u haven't played csgo and u only play wow or league of legends maybe u dont have this issue...dunno. Apart it could be a electrical issue I think this could me made by microsoft (I really think this is a problem of driver between monitor and gpu in windows, but we can't do nothing, only microsoft know what they have done). There is any discord where we all can join and speak about this?? im about to travel USA and go to Microsoft office and tell them, maybe that's the only way to fix this or maybe burn their office too, and im not joking.
Tell me when you leaving i will join you 🤣🤣👍

texre

Post by texre » 21 Dec 2022, 11:39

Mentucius wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 04:24
I don’t play csgo at all this happens in every game I play. Microsoft didn’t curse you your house electricity has something messed up somewhere. This happens in every country.

texre

Post by texre » 21 Dec 2022, 11:42

It’s power related you guys I’ve literally tested my pc at so many places and some are really good some okay then mine is terrible. No tweak will fix your issue it’s not a pc issue it’s literally all power related once everybody realizes this maybe the faster we can fix. Now my only thing is my house infected or is it my whole community that has terrible power.

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 21 Dec 2022, 12:09

texre wrote:
21 Dec 2022, 11:42
It’s power related you guys I’ve literally tested my pc at so many places and some are really good some okay then mine is terrible. No tweak will fix your issue it’s not a pc issue it’s literally all power related once everybody realizes this maybe the faster we can fix. Now my only thing is my house infected or is it my whole community that has terrible power.
Where you from what and type of bulding you live in?