STILL HAVE INPUT LAG, DESYNC, BAD HIT REGIST AFTER MOVING New house, changing new pc, and new monitor

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
delve

Re: STILL HAVE INPUT LAG, DESYNC, BAD HIT REGIST AFTER MOVING New house, changing new pc, and new monitor

Post by delve » 05 Jan 2023, 22:38

What is possible is a software virus hiding in the firmware of mouse and other usb devices. So if you buy everything brand new and do not connect anything from old pc to the new one including router, mouse, installation medium etc., you can rule out, that it spreads to the new computer. There is nothing else that hints towards virus at the moment though.

Thatweirdinputlag

Re: STILL HAVE INPUT LAG, DESYNC, BAD HIT REGIST AFTER MOVING New house, changing new pc, and new monitor

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 06 Jan 2023, 16:03

The Nazis have infiltrated our gaming machines.
Rog Strix Z790i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

spkii

Post by spkii » 03 Oct 2023, 17:48

Any news here? Same problem here with new computer, all new including peripherals, and new location.

Im thinking that… can accounts cause this infect? Steam account, Gmail account, hotmail….when their on the caché? Did you tried with different accounts? (Even mail accounts News, or steam account News on gaming?)

amorou

Post by amorou » 03 Oct 2023, 18:59

Smokq wrote:
03 Jan 2023, 17:03
Yeah, basically, I moved to a new house in a different city (pretty far away like 7/8 hours by car) a few months ago because I was lagging so bad and I wanted to fix this, I moved with my old PC and all my setup because I'm not rich and I wasn't able to replace everything, so I had to do it 1 by 1, I started with the ethernet cable, I bought CAT8 cable, after a few months I bought a new PC 2k euros (I got it like 6 days ago), then today I got a new monitor, I want to say that I still have from that old house my mouse, my keyboard, my headphones and my microphone. I swear I don't know what I'm going to do, it's impossible to fix there's no way I'm getting bad electricity in 2 different houses, I DONT KNOW ANYONE IN MY COUNTRY WITH THIS ISSUE, EVERYONE IS FINE, I've tried everything, I just want to give up, I swear I know it's not mental, I play high level competitive, I know how good I am, the problem is it's impossible to fix this fucking input lag.
Symptoms: shit hit regist, desync, people prefire me crazy, every day my mouse feels different AND 0 SMOOTH, it's not internet because I tried to play offline and it's still shitty.
I have tried 3 different pc's in my old house, now I have tried this new one in the new house, I don't know what to do anymore I am so tired of this, please help me, I am poor I have no more money to spend on this shit, I need a solution, I really want to play competitive, I know I can achieve a lot of things.
Thats unlucky , you dont have to go that far away btw.

amorou

Post by amorou » 03 Oct 2023, 19:00

spkii wrote:
03 Oct 2023, 17:48
Any news here? Same problem here with new computer, all new including peripherals, and new location.

Im thinking that… can accounts cause this infect? Steam account, Gmail account, hotmail….when their on the caché? Did you tried with different accounts? (Even mail accounts News, or steam account News on gaming?)
No

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 04 Oct 2023, 04:35

I have been saying this for a long time. I have faced this problem both in my parents' house and in the current apartment where I live. I also had this problem on the LAN when we were playing with the team. I could see my monitor and my friends' monitors, where with them everything was working without problems, but for me everything was unsmooth. My teammate was sitting next to me and I watched his csgo running incredibly smoothly. We were playing on LAN pc's, not on our own. All this was in 2016 and so far nothing has changed. That's why I don't play almost any FPS shooters anymore.

Everythingblows

Post by Everythingblows » 04 Oct 2023, 14:00

n1zoo wrote:
04 Oct 2023, 04:35
I have been saying this for a long time. I have faced this problem both in my parents' house and in the current apartment where I live. I also had this problem on the LAN when we were playing with the team. I could see my monitor and my friends' monitors, where with them everything was working without problems, but for me everything was unsmooth. My teammate was sitting next to me and I watched his csgo running incredibly smoothly. We were playing on LAN pc's, not on our own. All this was in 2016 and so far nothing has changed. That's why I don't play almost any FPS shooters anymore.

That’s amazing lol. So you actually had this happening at a LAN event and nobody there had any comment on it???

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 04 Oct 2023, 23:32

Everythingblows wrote:
04 Oct 2023, 14:00
n1zoo wrote:

That’s amazing lol. So you actually had this happening at a LAN event and nobody there had any comment on it???
Everyone was focused on their own game. Sometimes I do get the impression that I am in an electro-magnetic radiation field and when I touch any electronic device it becomes damaged lol. I read on a forum that someone had this problem and he said it was some crypto miner hidden in his google account. It all sounds ridiculous, but all sorts of ideas come to mind when you haven't been able to solve this problem for almost 8 years.

cursed-gamer

Post by cursed-gamer » 05 Oct 2023, 05:54

n1zoo wrote:
04 Oct 2023, 23:32
Everythingblows wrote:
n1zoo wrote:

Everyone was focused on their own game. Sometimes I do get the impression that I am in an electro-magnetic radiation field and when I touch any electronic device it becomes damaged lol. I read on a forum that someone had this problem and he said it was some crypto miner hidden in his google account. It all sounds ridiculous, but all sorts of ideas come to mind when you haven't been able to solve this problem for almost 8 years.
Could you link it? I have this problem for 13-14 years already everywhere I play on my equipment.

Smokq

Post by Smokq » 10 Oct 2023, 09:12

cursed-gamer wrote:
05 Oct 2023, 05:54
n1zoo wrote:
04 Oct 2023, 23:32
Everythingblows wrote:
n1zoo wrote:

Could you link it? I have this problem for 13-14 years already everywhere I play on my equipment.
yeah please link that if u have it