1 and million fix or potential fix for everybody. [POTENTIAL fix. No guarantees.]

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
texre

1 and million fix or potential fix for everybody. [POTENTIAL fix. No guarantees.]

Post by texre » 18 Jan 2023, 13:40

Hey as you guys know I have been looking for a on grid fix as I have found off grid fix already. It’s an outlet tester all I did was plug it into one of my outlets that had an open neutral and boom no more prefires or insta peeking hit reg is normal I’ve been dropping 20 bombs everyday now and I can play the game normally like off grid. I don’t know if this will help anybody else but me but yeah somehow someway it’s helped me. I’m a fortnite player. I loaded up csgo death match free for all most kills I ever got in that was 25. I now drop 80+ kills each death match. The only thing that I can say that isn’t fixed is the distortion of the monitor still not that 240hz look but feels snappy and you’re not gonna die in the craziest ways anymore. It’s very inexpensive to see if it might help you or not only cost me $5. I’m from California usa so we have different outlet testers then eu which Ik most of you guys are in. Can someone test this out and see if it helps you guys like it’s helped me.

MadMark

Re: 1 and million fix or potential fix for everybody.

Post by MadMark » 18 Jan 2023, 13:54

In my opinion, there's something wrong with the wiring in your house. Did you have an electrician who check your electrical installation?
Last edited by MadMark on 18 Jan 2023, 18:15, edited 1 time in total.

texre

Post by texre » 18 Jan 2023, 13:56

It’s been two weeks btw same feel

Zodasaur

Post by Zodasaur » 18 Jan 2023, 14:14

texre wrote:
18 Jan 2023, 13:40
Hey as you guys know I have been looking for a on grid fix as I have found off grid fix already. It’s an outlet tester all I did was plug it into one of my outlets that had an open neutral and boom no more prefires or insta peeking hit reg is normal I’ve been dropping 20 bombs everyday now and I can play the game normally like off grid. I don’t know if this will help anybody else but me but yeah somehow someway it’s helped me. I’m a fortnite player. I loaded up csgo death match free for all most kills I ever got in that was 25. I now drop 80+ kills each death match. The only thing that I can say that isn’t fixed is the distortion of the monitor still not that 240hz look but feels snappy and you’re not gonna die in the craziest ways anymore. It’s very inexpensive to see if it might help you or not only cost me $5. I’m from California usa so we have different outlet testers then eu which Ik most of you guys are in. Can someone test this out and see if it helps you guys like it’s helped me.
Which outlet tester fixed your desync? Do you have a web link to it? Please don't keep this secret to yourself.

texre

Post by texre » 18 Jan 2023, 15:54

Zodasaur wrote:
18 Jan 2023, 14:14
texre wrote:
18 Jan 2023, 13:40
Which outlet tester fixed your desync? Do you have a web link to it? Please don't keep this secret to yourself.
I cant find this one online anywhere I bought years ago from Home Depot. It’s just a bare minimum outlet tester nothing special about it. I’m thinking about getting another one today to see if it’ll help even more

adelsa123

Post by adelsa123 » 18 Jan 2023, 16:11

can send picturee of it its simple !

texre

Post by texre » 18 Jan 2023, 16:31

adelsa123 wrote:
18 Jan 2023, 16:11
Okay when I’m home

texre

Post by texre » 18 Jan 2023, 18:16

adelsa123 wrote:
18 Jan 2023, 16:11
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (2.77 MiB) Viewed 3530 times

kriegsnake

Post by kriegsnake » 18 Jan 2023, 18:29

Hey. Do you think this one will have the same impact? As you said you just sticked it in the outlet that you have an open neutral, do u have an open neutral in all of your outlets ? I thought at first that you sticked it into extension cord where you plug your pc and monitor. After using this don’t you get ferrari picked and your mouse feel snappy?
Attachments
26E3A1D7-6890-435D-A31E-25B80C7E3FE7.jpeg
26E3A1D7-6890-435D-A31E-25B80C7E3FE7.jpeg (164.52 KiB) Viewed 3509 times

texre

Post by texre » 18 Jan 2023, 19:05

Yeah no more Ferrari peaks and I have a few outlets with open neutrals and yes snappy mouse