Round one: is it true?

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
mortez123

Re: Round one: is it true?

Post by mortez123 » 21 Jan 2023, 23:58

Future wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 20:01
mortez123 wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 16:33
Future wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 13:08
As I told you earlier, your "solution" is not something that hasn't been tested long ago and proven to be a non-working waste of money. This thing costs like 150 euro in my country. Instead of spending 150 euro or the equivalent in your currency, just buy a second hand 20 euro pc, install Windows XP and check if you have input lag. You can even use the same outlet that you normally plug your pc. When you realise how far you are from a solution of the problem, I can guarantee you that you won't consider EMI or anything power related as a cause for your issue never again. You may ask how can I be so sure - during the years I've heard many people complaining about input lag, some of them made videos and from what I've seen, mine is like at least ten times worse. The moment I borrowed that old pc with Windows XP, my input lag problem vanished. The moment I tried to install newer OS it was there. Even on Windows 7 with DWM disabled. I wrote it in another thread and I will write it here also, try it yourself. Instead of spending thousands of dollars/euro for new PCs and perephrials, just buy an old pc and see how wrong you are.
And I told u already, I don't decline what u found, it is true, XP is different in anyway. But it's not the point, the point is, u can't play new games in it, so it can't be a solution, plus, if other windows versions have issues, why streamers doesn't have issues in it, plus even if we buy their exact specs, why we can't play like them? Why some houses doesn't have issues but ours does? It have a simple solution like I said in this topic, but I need to be able to completely prove it, without being trolled by electricians, that was why I came and gave a probably temporary solution untill I can give u the exact source, proves of it, solution and proves of it.
So this is not the solution, don't say it more, bcs I already said it.
BTW, there r some things about your solution that I can tell:
1. I don't understand which one was your solution? Once u say it's XP, once u say old laptop, once u say I'm not talking about old laptop, I'm talking about XP, but then again u come here and say buy a 20 Euro laptop and install XP in it. I'm just confused.
2. If u say it's XP, why u loaf (not sure if it's a polite word or not) around here in EMI section? I'm again confused.
3. The reason why XP works that good in your old laptop is 2 thing:
A and B, I explain A now, but I will explain B in my next topic, but till then, I appreciate u if u take a pic from your laptop and all of it's ports and send it here, or just give me it's name. Thanks.
But for now, about A, the reason why XP works in this term, is its same as underclocking which people claimed that it worked too or enabling spread spectrum in bios which actually limits some horses of PCs. Why they r same as each others? Easy, do u remember when I said that PC itself produces EMIs? The more PC works, the more it produces EMIs, so if XP is good is bcs it doesn't use that much horses of PCs, same as underclocking, same as spread spectrum.
I didn't want to tell it now, but I told it now only to prove u, that I know why some things works but they r not as good as those times we don't have issues. And to prove u I am familiar with them.
So wait if u want the full answer.
BTW now that I think a bit more, I can tell a bit about B too, so the reason why your old laptop works better is the same as why a PS4/5 works better than PC. But I'm not sure that much about B, so I need to know your laptop name too. Then I can say if B is correct or not, not here but in my next topic.
Brotha, where in all my posts you read the word "laptop" when I clearly stated that I borrowed an old PC? Do you even read what people write when you blame others that "they are too lazy to read"? And what dafuq is common and how did you make an associaton between an OS and your imaginary EMI issue? Glad you mentioned the pro players. If the cause of your issue was really EMI, how ffs these players haven't noticed it when they change so many different places, more than you change your pants? Now that there is a tournament, Blast CS GO, and all these guys play pc to pc, if you run an EMI meter or oscilloscope or any other tool that measures such things, do you have any idea what would the numbers be? You will declare them "infected", because this is the word you guys use. But their gameplay is great, as it should be. And what stops you to go to some location with good electricity and no EMI issues, one where pro players have/had bootcamp or an event? Most of them are really cheap. Now that you mentioned "laptop", what if you have a laptop and you run it on battery power? How is your imaginary EMI issue causing input lag to it too? Have you ever asked yourself if there was even 1% truth in what you are obsessed with, that the last thing you would've experienced is input lag? If it was that easy for something to cause issues and to affect that many people, then the computer parts manufacturers would've gone bankrupt, buddy. Why XP fixes my input lag? I have no idea, maybe it handles interrupts differently or something implemented later in the newer OSes. Why do pros don't have it? I don't know, maybe because their systems are optimized by experts. I have no idea, but I know for sure that the symptoms we all describe cannot be caused by something like that. If it could, it would've been proven and it would've been fixed at least by one person on the planet Earth.
I think people that r watching and reading our arguments, clearly understood what's the difference between u and me, but just for the record,
First, yeah I'm sorry, I was wrong, I thought it was a laptop, ok something was in my mind like I stored into it wrong data. Sorry, now that I know it's a PC, probably I'm wrong with the B.
Second, speaking of a laptop and playing with it's battery, now I can say one difference between u and me and it's that my theory is based on other people's story, but yours is only based on yourself story. I don't need to play on laptop battery, bcs people already claimed that when they r on UPSs battery, they have no issues with it, this is my proof one, and people already claimed that if they play on solar system, without any connection to power grid, they have no issues clearly, this is my second proof, and people already claimed that playing on generators again have no issues, and guess what, this is my third proof. BTW I have a very old laptop, but the problem is it's a gaming laptop, not sure about newer gaming laptops but older ones r not designed to play on battery, if u don't know already, gaming laptops use CPUs that have more power consumption, but non-gaming laptops don't, u can search about it and u will find lot's of proofs of this in your face. So these laptops have to underclock a lot when running on battery, bcs their CPUs won't let them to be on that much. So if u could play with 60 fps, on battery, u have to play with something like 30 fps, so clearly u can't tell if the problem solved with it or not, bcs fps changed down to a very lower fps which it's unplayable, at least mine is. But as I already said, people already prooved that playing off-grid cleared all issues, so I don't have to worry about.
Third, I believe in EMI, so I don't go anywhere else to find a solution, but u believe in XP, but u still search in other sections of this forum to find a solution. And u still don't have an answer to this. Tell if it's curiosity or changing other's mind, bcs we r totally ok with it. But u have to answer people's questions if you want to change their mind.
Forth. The biggest one is, I have every reasons of my theory that I can answer to questios. But u, even don't have yours, and I'm the one who comes and answers to your theory, in other words, I kill my enemies with my answers, and carry u too by killing your enemies with my answers. But u even can't kill your enemies with your answers.
Fifth, BTW I am lazy when reading, I already said it, but if u mean inattentive by the world lazy, I should say even if I am, I don't rely on one proof nor one fact, so that's another difference between u and me (do u remember A and B? If B rejected which I'm not sure if it's completely rejected or not, but there is still A for it)
About the streamers, did ever this came into your mind that why streamers in Canada have less issues than most EU countries and wormer counties too bcs of different factor? See? I may have those answers too, and the reason I say may, is bcs I need more evidences to prove it. About bootcamps, clearly they r not us, they hire experts to get rid of any unsafe things that may interfere with PCs, which I'll talk about them too.
Now I hope u get the massage that my theory can answer almost everything.

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 22 Jan 2023, 00:25

mortez123 wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 17:14
MegaMelmek wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 14:47
Same furman was tested 8.11.2021 it is useless thing for me… It may help someone but i saw video where one man take it apart and even speculate about its function…
Yours is M-10Lx E but the one I said is M-10x E, so if they have different names, maybe they have different functionality too, unless they would have the same name. So they r different and I already said that I'm not sure about other products of this company, cheaper or more expensive. But that model is the one that at least 5 people which were in contact with each others claimed that it worked but just 80%. But now that u have a model near this one in it's name, I suggest people that maybe it's better that u don't buy it. Idk but thanks for reporting.
BTW u said someone took it apart, for what? Did it worked for him then he decided to tear it apart to speculate it?
And something else which just came into my mind, as u know, stronger PCs produces more EMIs, and as I said, it eliminates external sources of EMIs, but cannot eliminate EMIs from whatever r connected to it, and as the product introduced by them 3 years ago, and there wasn't that much strong PCs those days, we can draw a conclusion that it works, plus, one of the them claimed that it had a lot worse EMIs (when he was talking, u could say maybe its some magic), but he said this product helped him too, but again, only 80%.
but EMIs from your stronger PCs is that much high that they need another way to eliminate them too, which I will say in my next topic. And that 80% is maybe lower for stronger PCs. But it's a guess and I still suggest people to stop buying it, unless someone wants to test it only for the record, and I really appreciate him if he does.
"The M-10LX E is structurally and feature-wise the same as the M-10X E, but with the addition of two front panel pop-out LED light units. These allows for dimmer control and illumination of the equipment rack controls." So apparently the L literally stands for lights. The problem now, is you don't realize that you just wasted everyone's time lol! Anyways, can't blame you for trying, solid work. Next time, cut to the chase as we could've helped you out and saved you time by telling you that other users in the forum have already tried different kinds of power conditioners and it just did not work..
Rog Strix Z790i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 22 Jan 2023, 03:32

Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 00:25
mortez123 wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 17:14
MegaMelmek wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 14:47
Same furman was tested 8.11.2021 it is useless thing for me… It may help someone but i saw video where one man take it apart and even speculate about its function…
Yours is M-10Lx E but the one I said is M-10x E, so if they have different names, maybe they have different functionality too, unless they would have the same name. So they r different and I already said that I'm not sure about other products of this company, cheaper or more expensive. But that model is the one that at least 5 people which were in contact with each others claimed that it worked but just 80%. But now that u have a model near this one in it's name, I suggest people that maybe it's better that u don't buy it. Idk but thanks for reporting.
BTW u said someone took it apart, for what? Did it worked for him then he decided to tear it apart to speculate it?
And something else which just came into my mind, as u know, stronger PCs produces more EMIs, and as I said, it eliminates external sources of EMIs, but cannot eliminate EMIs from whatever r connected to it, and as the product introduced by them 3 years ago, and there wasn't that much strong PCs those days, we can draw a conclusion that it works, plus, one of the them claimed that it had a lot worse EMIs (when he was talking, u could say maybe its some magic), but he said this product helped him too, but again, only 80%.
but EMIs from your stronger PCs is that much high that they need another way to eliminate them too, which I will say in my next topic. And that 80% is maybe lower for stronger PCs. But it's a guess and I still suggest people to stop buying it, unless someone wants to test it only for the record, and I really appreciate him if he does.
"The M-10LX E is structurally and feature-wise the same as the M-10X E, but with the addition of two front panel pop-out LED light units. These allows for dimmer control and illumination of the equipment rack controls." So apparently the L literally stands for lights. The problem now, is you don't realize that you just wasted everyone's time lol! Anyways, can't blame you for trying, solid work. Next time, cut to the chase as we could've helped you out and saved you time by telling you that other users in the forum have already tried different kinds of power conditioners and it just did not work..
What u gave us has been changed, maybe next time it's better to not change facts to prove something, I already searched for it, I just wanted to see who is that much smart to search for it, and I found u was smart enough to search it, but not that much bcs of changing the facts. This is the real sentence:

The M-10LX E is structurally and feature-wise the same as the M-10X, but with the addition of two front panel pop-out LED lamp units. These allows for dimmer control and illumination of the equipment rack controls.
Now who is smart enough to find it's difference?
Yeah, I was smart enough to find your lie.
BTW no one can tell what's the secret behind some model names.
And another thing else, u really don't know how much I laugh when I read your comments, not only u, I mean everyone who still thinks it's the exact theory which I claimed that I found, bcs u think I gave u the solution that can solve any issues, while I already said that it's not the solution, it just makes it better. And the funnier thing is, u still don't know what I will try to say.I wish I had enough knowledge to explain u before posting this one.
Idk maybe it's bcs I want to make sure if people here deserve to know it or not. Idk.
Or maybe I want to see if there r anyone smart enough to find the solution from my whole posts. I didn't said the solution, but I gave u so much clues man.
Or maybe I'm waiting for someone who tells a story that can pass through my theory.
BTW whatever the reason is, u can tell that I'm analysing your comments.
BTW wait for it, u will be amazed, but till then, just don't change the facts like governments.
Thank u, I really appreciate everyone who tell something or buy the exact same model to tell us it's effectiveness.
Every comments will be used against yourselves in the Court. Kidding, I don't care about every one who troll me. I will give it with full detail and proofs. Just wait. But if u think it's another waste of time, u can just ignore all my future topics, I will be happy if u do bcs u trolled me and I don't want u to know the solution, joking. stick with me, soon or late I'll come.

And u guys should know, one of the costs of science is wasting time, another is money like u guys who wasted your time and money since the problem appeared, and like me since it appeared but I was smart enough to just waste time and not money (I'm lying, I'm not smart, I just didn't have money) till now that I found it, and till then that I can describe it.

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 22 Jan 2023, 03:49

Guys I still don't recommend everyone to buy it, wait a bit more, maybe we find someone who wants to pay for it, not for me, but for science.
Or meybe we can find someone who have it and can borrow it to test. Or maybe renting.

Saying the truth=smart
But lie.....

wadge

Post by wadge » 22 Jan 2023, 04:29

mortez123 wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 03:49
Guys I still don't recommend everyone to buy it, wait a bit more, maybe we find someone who wants to pay for it, not for me, but for science.
Or meybe we can find someone who have it and can borrow it to test. Or maybe renting.

Saying the truth=smart
But lie.....
Man, the best solution for you would be to check with a psychologist.
I won't talk longer, but we were all right in our skepticism about you from the beginning.

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 22 Jan 2023, 04:35

wadge wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 04:29
mortez123 wrote:

Saying the truth=smart
But lie.....
I won't talk longer, but we were all right in our skepticism about you from the beginning.
Heh. Then I hope u will be one of those who ignores my further posts.
Yeah I'm filtering

Future

Post by Future » 22 Jan 2023, 04:40

mortez123 wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 23:58
Future wrote:
mortez123 wrote:
Future wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 13:08
As I told you earlier, your "solution" is not something that hasn't been tested long ago and proven to be a non-working waste of money. This thing costs like 150 euro in my country. Instead of spending 150 euro or the equivalent in your currency, just buy a second hand 20 euro pc, install Windows XP and check if you have input lag. You can even use the same outlet that you normally plug your pc. When you realise how far you are from a solution of the problem, I can guarantee you that you won't consider EMI or anything power related as a cause for your issue never again. You may ask how can I be so sure - during the years I've heard many people complaining about input lag, some of them made videos and from what I've seen, mine is like at least ten times worse. The moment I borrowed that old pc with Windows XP, my input lag problem vanished. The moment I tried to install newer OS it was there. Even on Windows 7 with DWM disabled. I wrote it in another thread and I will write it here also, try it yourself. Instead of spending thousands of dollars/euro for new PCs and perephrials, just buy an old pc and see how wrong you are.
And I told u already, I don't decline what u found, it is true, XP is different in anyway. But it's not the point, the point is, u can't play new games in it, so it can't be a solution, plus, if other windows versions have issues, why streamers doesn't have issues in it, plus even if we buy their exact specs, why we can't play like them? Why some houses doesn't have issues but ours does? It have a simple solution like I said in this topic, but I need to be able to completely prove it, without being trolled by electricians, that was why I came and gave a probably temporary solution untill I can give u the exact source, proves of it, solution and proves of it.
1. I don't understand which one was your solution? Once u say it's XP, once u say old laptop, once u say I'm not talking about old laptop, I'm talking about XP, but then again u come here and say buy a 20 Euro laptop and install XP in it. I'm just confused.
2. If u say it's XP, why u loaf (not sure if it's a polite word or not) around here in EMI section? I'm again confused.
A and B, I explain A now, but I will explain B in my next topic, but till then, I appreciate u if u take a pic from your laptop and all of it's ports and send it here, or just give me it's name. Thanks.
But for now, about A, the reason why XP works in this term, is its same as underclocking which people claimed that it worked too or enabling spread spectrum in bios which actually limits some horses of PCs. Why they r same as each others? Easy, do u remember when I said that PC itself produces EMIs? The more PC works, the more it produces EMIs, so if XP is good is bcs it doesn't use that much horses of PCs, same as underclocking, same as spread spectrum.
I didn't want to tell it now, but I told it now only to prove u, that I know why some things works but they r not as good as those times we don't have issues. And to prove u I am familiar with them.
BTW now that I think a bit more, I can tell a bit about B too, so the reason why your old laptop works better is the same as why a PS4/5 works better than PC. But I'm not sure that much about B, so I need to know your laptop name too. Then I can say if B is correct or not, not here but in my next topic.
Brotha, where in all my posts you read the word "laptop" when I clearly stated that I borrowed an old PC? Do you even read what people write when you blame others that "they are too lazy to read"? And what dafuq is common and how did you make an associaton between an OS and your imaginary EMI issue? Glad you mentioned the pro players. If the cause of your issue was really EMI, how ffs these players haven't noticed it when they change so many different places, more than you change your pants? Now that there is a tournament, Blast CS GO, and all these guys play pc to pc, if you run an EMI meter or oscilloscope or any other tool that measures such things, do you have any idea what would the numbers be? You will declare them "infected", because this is the word you guys use. But their gameplay is great, as it should be. And what stops you to go to some location with good electricity and no EMI issues, one where pro players have/had bootcamp or an event? Most of them are really cheap. Now that you mentioned "laptop", what if you have a laptop and you run it on battery power? How is your imaginary EMI issue causing input lag to it too? Have you ever asked yourself if there was even 1% truth in what you are obsessed with, that the last thing you would've experienced is input lag? If it was that easy for something to cause issues and to affect that many people, then the computer parts manufacturers would've gone bankrupt, buddy. Why XP fixes my input lag? I have no idea, maybe it handles interrupts differently or something implemented later in the newer OSes. Why do pros don't have it? I don't know, maybe because their systems are optimized by experts. I have no idea, but I know for sure that the symptoms we all describe cannot be caused by something like that. If it could, it would've been proven and it would've been fixed at least by one person on the planet Earth.
I think people that r watching and reading our arguments, clearly understood what's the difference between u and me, but just for the record,
First, yeah I'm sorry, I was wrong, I thought it was a laptop, ok something was in my mind like I stored into it wrong data. Sorry, now that I know it's a PC, probably I'm wrong with the B.
Second, speaking of a laptop and playing with it's battery, now I can say one difference between u and me and it's that my theory is based on other people's story, but yours is only based on yourself story. I don't need to play on laptop battery, bcs people already claimed that when they r on UPSs battery, they have no issues with it, this is my proof one, and people already claimed that if they play on solar system, without any connection to power grid, they have no issues clearly, this is my second proof, and people already claimed that playing on generators again have no issues, and guess what, this is my third proof. BTW I have a very old laptop, but the problem is it's a gaming laptop, not sure about newer gaming laptops but older ones r not designed to play on battery, if u don't know already, gaming laptops use CPUs that have more power consumption, but non-gaming laptops don't, u can search about it and u will find lot's of proofs of this in your face. So these laptops have to underclock a lot when running on battery, bcs their CPUs won't let them to be on that much. So if u could play with 60 fps, on battery, u have to play with something like 30 fps, so clearly u can't tell if the problem solved with it or not, bcs fps changed down to a very lower fps which it's unplayable, at least mine is. But as I already said, people already prooved that playing off-grid cleared all issues, so I don't have to worry about.
Third, I believe in EMI, so I don't go anywhere else to find a solution, but u believe in XP, but u still search in other sections of this forum to find a solution. And u still don't have an answer to this. Tell if it's curiosity or changing other's mind, bcs we r totally ok with it. But u have to answer people's questions if you want to change their mind.
Forth. The biggest one is, I have every reasons of my theory that I can answer to questios. But u, even don't have yours, and I'm the one who comes and answers to your theory, in other words, I kill my enemies with my answers, and carry u too by killing your enemies with my answers. But u even can't kill your enemies with your answers.
Fifth, BTW I am lazy when reading, I already said it, but if u mean inattentive by the world lazy, I should say even if I am, I don't rely on one proof nor one fact, so that's another difference between u and me (do u remember A and B? If B rejected which I'm not sure if it's completely rejected or not, but there is still A for it)
About the streamers, did ever this came into your mind that why streamers in Canada have less issues than most EU countries and wormer counties too bcs of different factor? See? I may have those answers too, and the reason I say may, is bcs I need more evidences to prove it. About bootcamps, clearly they r not us, they hire experts to get rid of any unsafe things that may interfere with PCs, which I'll talk about them too.
Where in this wall of text you answered any of my questions, because I can't seem to find a single answer here. Now for the answers and arguments:

1. The contruary - people here bought the stuff (UPS, power conditioners, filters etc.) because random trolls like you claimed that it would solve their problem. Did it solve their problem? Clearly not. And you come here, suggesting the same people to buy the same devices. Now if it really was electrical issue or any other issue you claim it is, how it is not already solved when people bought all the stuff, necesarry for eliminating electrical issues? How it's not solved when most of them, including me, tried so many different locations with our setups? Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think for a moment.... maybe because it's not an electrical issue?

2. The problem with your laptop is not that it would've underclocked itself on battery, the problem is the input lag. If you have that kind of a problem, it would've appeared on battery the same thing it appears on charger. And you can tell if it's there or it isn't, you can't mistaken that. If you can't, then you don't have an issue at all.

3. What you believe in is not the same as what it really is. The proof is a fact from objective reality and you don't have any proofs that it's an EMI issue. Again the contruary, everything points anything else but not electrical/EMI issue. And your theory can be refuted really easy - check point number 1 above. I'm not searching for anything, I want you to realize that you are wasting your time and money, and personally you other peoples money, with something that you already proved yourself isn't the issue. You are going in a vicious circle full of placebos.

4. You don't answer to questions, you are posting unformatted wall of text with some bs mixed with religious stuff and the worst part is that you consider that an objective proof of your theory. I don't know how old are you but things don't work that way in real life.

5. What Canada are you talking about and what streamers? Thought we were talking bout pro players. I will repeat one more time, hopefully you will read it this time. These guys change more places than you change your underwear and you can be sure that they play in the same conditions as me and you, with the same electricity, with the same numbers of EMI or whatever you consider your problem is and no one ever made a complaint about such an issue. The easiest thing to do is to change location and see if the problem persists. The easiest thing is to spend money for devices and see if they fix your problem - obviously not.

Now you can have the last word, I see that it's really important to you.

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 22 Jan 2023, 04:47

mortez123 wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 04:35
wadge wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 04:29
mortez123 wrote:

Saying the truth=smart
But lie.....
Heh. Then I hope u will be one of those who ignores my further posts.
Yeah I'm filtering
BTW better to read some about Stephen Hawking and watch his face (I don't agree with some of his theories TBH) so do know, science always changes by people like me (but not this time, bcs it's not something new, all expert electricians know about it)
See? I always use people words against them
Last edited by mortez123 on 22 Jan 2023, 06:17, edited 1 time in total.

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 22 Jan 2023, 05:57

Future wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 04:40
mortez123 wrote:
Future wrote:
mortez123 wrote:

Where in this wall of text you answered any of my questions, because I can't seem to find a single answer here. Now for the answers and arguments:

1. The contruary - people here bought the stuff (UPS, power conditioners, filters etc.) because random trolls like you claimed that it would solve their problem. Did it solve their problem? Clearly not. And you come here, suggesting the same people to buy the same devices. Now if it really was electrical issue or any other issue you claim it is, how it is not already solved when people bought all the stuff, necesarry for eliminating electrical issues? How it's not solved when most of them, including me, tried so many different locations with our setups? Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me think for a moment.... maybe because it's not an electrical issue?

2. The problem with your laptop is not that it would've underclocked itself on battery, the problem is the input lag. If you have that kind of a problem, it would've appeared on battery the same thing it appears on charger. And you can tell if it's there or it isn't, you can't mistaken that. If you can't, then you don't have an issue at all.

3. What you believe in is not the same as what it really is. The proof is a fact from objective reality and you don't have any proofs that it's an EMI issue. Again the contruary, everything points anything else but not electrical/EMI issue. And your theory can be refuted really easy - check point number 1 above. I'm not searching for anything, I want you to realize that you are wasting your time and money, and personally you other peoples money, with something that you already proved yourself isn't the issue. You are going in a vicious circle full of placebos.

4. You don't answer to questions, you are posting unformatted wall of text with some bs mixed with religious stuff and the worst part is that you consider that an objective proof of your theory. I don't know how old are you but things don't work that way in real life.

5. What Canada are you talking about and what streamers? Thought we were talking bout pro players. I will repeat one more time, hopefully you will read it this time. These guys change more places than you change your underwear and you can be sure that they play in the same conditions as me and you, with the same electricity, with the same numbers of EMI or whatever you consider your problem is and no one ever made a complaint about such an issue. The easiest thing to do is to change location and see if the problem persists. The easiest thing is to spend money for devices and see if they fix your problem - obviously not.

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 22 Jan 2023, 06:09

Future wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 04:40
mortez123 wrote:
Future wrote:
mortez123 wrote:

I wanted to answer to your points, I completed but then my mobile turned off for no reason, F.
So for now I'm a bit tired, tell me if u want my answers, maybe later I will write them again
But just for now, know that I was laughing during reading your whole post