Round one: is it true?

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Future

Re: Round one: is it true?

Post by Future » 22 Jan 2023, 06:31

mortez123 wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 06:09
I wanted to answer to your points, I completed but then my mobile turned off for no reason, F.
Because you are religious, that was a sign from your God to shut up and stop spreading bs into the forum.
mortez123 wrote:
So for now I'm a bit tired, tell me if u want my answers, maybe later I will write them again
But just for now, know that I was laughing during reading your whole post
I'm really sorry for you. I'm afraid that you need qualified help and I don't mean the input lag. You don't need to answer to anything, I wrote that post for the smarter people who are browsing the forum and they are still confused. You are in another category and if I'm afraid that I will get banned if I continue replying to you so that was my last one.

Unreazz

Post by Unreazz » 22 Jan 2023, 07:09

So this Furmann I had bought at that time on recommendation also, when I had read this thread in the Nvidia forum "Mouse input lag is killing me" The funny thing is that many of them had "claimed" that it is fixed to you and have also advertised so. But the truth is that they were all just talking nonsense, or believing their own placebos.

I took up the trail to the people and got in touch with their friends, who told me that they didn't fix anything and said the problem (as it is every time) came back.

The furman is NOT the solution. I have one here and it did not help 0.000000%. Because of such people spreading shit on the internet, others spend their well earned money to support their placebos.

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 22 Jan 2023, 07:40

Future wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 06:31
mortez123 wrote:
I wanted to answer to your points, I completed but then my mobile turned off for no reason, F.
Because you are religious, that was a sign from your God to shut up and stop spreading bs into the forum.
mortez123 wrote:
So for now I'm a bit tired, tell me if u want my answers, maybe later I will write them again
But just for now, know that I was laughing during reading your whole post
I'm really sorry for you. I'm afraid that you need qualified help and I don't mean the input lag. You don't need to answer to anything, I wrote that post for the smarter people who are browsing the forum and they are still confused. You are in another category and if I'm afraid that I will get banned if I continue replying to you so that was my last one.
Omg man u r so funny, OMG
BTW my phone did turn off by no reason but then I turned it on I saw everything stored lol. So this is the power of that God I'm talking about (no actually it's the power of site, who stores uncompleted comments, yeah I worked with wordpress, Joomla, bbpress, buddypress, and at this moment, I don't remember others, but I totally know how they works) I Just wanted to troll u. Bro I just can't stop laughing, btw don't worry, the reason that my previous topic got closed was bcs u and others who trolled me, reported me, but I won't, bcs I'm not like u. So don't worry, no one will ban u unless someone reports u. And just for those who u r calling smarter guys, this was my answer without any single change:
Sorry, I can't stop laughing. U really don't know how much I laughed during reading your post, and the way u use words is like u r so mad, man chill, I already said XP is different, why r u so mad?
And everyone saw how I answered to your theory in the past and in that post.
BTW about 1. I never ever ever said that it would be the solution, but I said it may be the solution, so if u doubt on that, u can waste more time and read again, everything is recorded.
No one still claimed they tested it.
And that's the exact reason why u and others still didn't find the solution, bcs u think the solution lied on buying a device or changing location, and still can't see people reached to solution without them, and the exact reason that I found it, is bcs I didn't have money to do any of them, this is what sanctions do, see? We know how to use limitation against itself.

About 2. Another mistake by u, the exact problem is not input lag, the exact problem is mouse feeling, and those prefire things and those slowy movements, it can lead to input lag, but it's not the first thing. So that's why I can't tell on battery, I already eliminated input lag, but still had those things, then I found the exact reason.

About 3. I didn't even give u the proofs, did u see any links that leads to proofs in my topic? So how u know I don't have?
So u check my number 1 too.
And I want to waste my time and money and it's my time and money, none of your business, but about others, if u check my posts again, I already said that wait, I will come with the exact reason and I didn't force people to waste their money, they r free, they r human, and they can decide what's good and what's bad.
Like I said I didn't prove anything.
About 4. Yeah that's what I'm saying, some people r blind to see answers.
About 5. See? U don't know about streamers in Canada. I'm not talking about only CSGO, that's what u only think of it. I'm saying streamers, and u r saying pros, pros r the one who contribute in worldwide matches but streamers doesn't precisely, they r normal people around the world.
Why do u say all those same things, but u don't even talk about same windows? People r watching u man.
And I never said we should change location or buy devices to completely eliminate it. Why u wanna try put words in my mouth? I think your memory is corrupted, I already said the opposite man. Even I said u don't have to change your windows. I think u r really don't know what ur talking about.

About 6. Oh there is no 6, thank God, BTW I hope it'll be your last words bcs I see that it's not important to u, and bcs I'm a bit tired. Actually I lose hope about u, I thought u can beat me, but u were never ever close.
BTW u still didn't answer mine, don't say what questions bcs if I say, it'll be another wall of text. Search it.

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 22 Jan 2023, 08:17

Unreazz wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 07:09
So this Furmann I had bought at that time on recommendation also, when I had read this thread in the Nvidia forum "Mouse input lag is killing me" The funny thing is that many of them had "claimed" that it is fixed to you and have also advertised so. But the truth is that they were all just talking nonsense, or believing their own placebos.

I took up the trail to the people and got in touch with their friends, who told me that they didn't fix anything and said the problem (as it is every time) came back.

The furman is NOT the solution. I have one here and it did not help 0.000000%. Because of such people spreading shit on the internet, others spend their well earned money to support their placebos.
Yes, finally someone came up and gave something that maybe can help, thank u man, and yes that forum was the one that people recommended it at the first time, yeah guys, learn from him, do research and don't listen to placebos, I really didn't contacted with them TBH, but thank God u did, guys like u r the one that can help.
BTW they probably said how much time it worked but then the problem came back, didn't they?
And can u take a pic from it with it's model name and share it with us?
And another thing is, this one was only for the test, and as I said, it will not eliminate whatever EMIs from devices that's connected to it. So your infos was helpful, thanks. But give us a bit more info about what they said exactly.
BTW I still didn't say my theory and when I say it, u will find most of people tried it before and most of them claimed it's working and they never came back, even in this forum, and the good thing about my theory is, it's based on words of some expert guys, so it's totally a common thing that they always do. But people just miss it. and oc I saw some who claimed it didn't TBH, but when they talk, I can easily see they didn't do it properly

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 22 Jan 2023, 11:54

mortez123 wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 03:32
Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 00:25
mortez123 wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 17:14
MegaMelmek wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 14:47
Same furman was tested 8.11.2021 it is useless thing for me… It may help someone but i saw video where one man take it apart and even speculate about its function…
Yours is M-10Lx E but the one I said is M-10x E, so if they have different names, maybe they have different functionality too, unless they would have the same name. So they r different and I already said that I'm not sure about other products of this company, cheaper or more expensive. But that model is the one that at least 5 people which were in contact with each others claimed that it worked but just 80%. But now that u have a model near this one in it's name, I suggest people that maybe it's better that u don't buy it. Idk but thanks for reporting.
BTW u said someone took it apart, for what? Did it worked for him then he decided to tear it apart to speculate it?
And something else which just came into my mind, as u know, stronger PCs produces more EMIs, and as I said, it eliminates external sources of EMIs, but cannot eliminate EMIs from whatever r connected to it, and as the product introduced by them 3 years ago, and there wasn't that much strong PCs those days, we can draw a conclusion that it works, plus, one of the them claimed that it had a lot worse EMIs (when he was talking, u could say maybe its some magic), but he said this product helped him too, but again, only 80%.
but EMIs from your stronger PCs is that much high that they need another way to eliminate them too, which I will say in my next topic. And that 80% is maybe lower for stronger PCs. But it's a guess and I still suggest people to stop buying it, unless someone wants to test it only for the record, and I really appreciate him if he does.
"The M-10LX E is structurally and feature-wise the same as the M-10X E, but with the addition of two front panel pop-out LED light units. These allows for dimmer control and illumination of the equipment rack controls." So apparently the L literally stands for lights. The problem now, is you don't realize that you just wasted everyone's time lol! Anyways, can't blame you for trying, solid work. Next time, cut to the chase as we could've helped you out and saved you time by telling you that other users in the forum have already tried different kinds of power conditioners and it just did not work..
What u gave us has been changed, maybe next time it's better to not change facts to prove something, I already searched for it, I just wanted to see who is that much smart to search for it, and I found u was smart enough to search it, but not that much bcs of changing the facts. This is the real sentence:

The M-10LX E is structurally and feature-wise the same as the M-10X, but with the addition of two front panel pop-out LED lamp units. These allows for dimmer control and illumination of the equipment rack controls.
Now who is smart enough to find it's difference?
Yeah, I was smart enough to find your lie.
BTW no one can tell what's the secret behind some model names.
And another thing else, u really don't know how much I laugh when I read your comments, not only u, I mean everyone who still thinks it's the exact theory which I claimed that I found, bcs u think I gave u the solution that can solve any issues, while I already said that it's not the solution, it just makes it better. And the funnier thing is, u still don't know what I will try to say.I wish I had enough knowledge to explain u before posting this one.
Here's a fact for you kiddo, the reason why I changed the naming is because it was literally a typo on the website itself and google decided to quote that exact paragraph. If you go into the website linked below you'll see that the comparison is made between the M-10X E vs M-10XL E, and that the only time the "E" was not added at the end ONE TIME is because of a simple human typing error. Aside from the fact that the "M-10X" doesn't even exist as far as my google search went before I decided to just correct the typo and post the right abbreviation instead.

On another note, in the instance that you happen to have some sort of Fish memory or sever case of Alzheimer then let me refresh your memory real quick.
mortez123 wrote:
Second of all, solution:
So what is it? Why u waste our time? Tell it then.
Well, It's a product from Furman:
Furman M-10x E
Do you remember writing this? To me it seems like you were positively unequivocally sure about the solution. Wait, what did you say after?
mortez123 wrote:
And another thing else, u really don't know how much I laugh when I read your comments, not only u, I mean everyone who still thinks it's the exact theory which I claimed that I found, bcs u think I gave u the solution that can solve any issues, while I already said that it's not the solution
If you're actually laughing then you do have Alzheimers, go get checked.

Hopefully this gets you with a nice slap across your face, soon enough you will change your attitude and behave like a mature adult or go find another forum to act like an idiot at.
Rog Strix Z79i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

texre

Post by texre » 22 Jan 2023, 13:25

There is no way this guy is serious like we’ve all tried Furmans yours isn’t magically different

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 23 Jan 2023, 01:05

Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
22 Jan 2023, 11:54
mortez123 wrote:
Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
mortez123 wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 17:14

Yours is M-10Lx E but the one I said is M-10x E, so if they have different names, maybe they have different functionality too, unless they would have the same name. So they r different and I already said that I'm not sure about other products of this company, cheaper or more expensive. But that model is the one that at least 5 people which were in contact with each others claimed that it worked but just 80%. But now that u have a model near this one in it's name, I suggest people that maybe it's better that u don't buy it. Idk but thanks for reporting.
BTW u said someone took it apart, for what? Did it worked for him then he decided to tear it apart to speculate it?
And something else which just came into my mind, as u know, stronger PCs produces more EMIs, and as I said, it eliminates external sources of EMIs, but cannot eliminate EMIs from whatever r connected to it, and as the product introduced by them 3 years ago, and there wasn't that much strong PCs those days, we can draw a conclusion that it works, plus, one of the them claimed that it had a lot worse EMIs (when he was talking, u could say maybe its some magic), but he said this product helped him too, but again, only 80%.
but EMIs from your stronger PCs is that much high that they need another way to eliminate them too, which I will say in my next topic. And that 80% is maybe lower for stronger PCs. But it's a guess and I still suggest people to stop buying it, unless someone wants to test it only for the record, and I really appreciate him if he does.
"The M-10LX E is structurally and feature-wise the same as the M-10X E, but with the addition of two front panel pop-out LED light units. These allows for dimmer control and illumination of the equipment rack controls." So apparently the L literally stands for lights. The problem now, is you don't realize that you just wasted everyone's time lol! Anyways, can't blame you for trying, solid work. Next time, cut to the chase as we could've helped you out and saved you time by telling you that other users in the forum have already tried different kinds of power conditioners and it just did not work..
What u gave us has been changed, maybe next time it's better to not change facts to prove something, I already searched for it, I just wanted to see who is that much smart to search for it, and I found u was smart enough to search it, but not that much bcs of changing the facts. This is the real sentence:

The M-10LX E is structurally and feature-wise the same as the M-10X, but with the addition of two front panel pop-out LED lamp units. These allows for dimmer control and illumination of the equipment rack controls.
And another thing else, u really don't know how much I laugh when I read your comments, not only u, I mean everyone who still thinks it's the exact theory which I claimed that I found, bcs u think I gave u the solution that can solve any issues, while I already said that it's not the solution, it just makes it better. And the funnier thing is, u still don't know what I will try to say.I wish I had enough knowledge to explain u before posting this one.
Here's a fact for you kiddo, the reason why I changed the naming is because it was literally a typo on the website itself and google decided to quote that exact paragraph. If you go into the website linked below you'll see that the comparison is made between the M-10X E vs M-10XL E, and that the only time the "E" was not added at the end ONE TIME is because of a simple human typing error. Aside from the fact that the "M-10X" doesn't even exist as far as my google search went before I decided to just correct the typo and post the right abbreviation instead.

On another note, in the instance that you happen to have some sort of Fish memory or sever case of Alzheimer then let me refresh your memory real quick.
mortez123 wrote:
Second of all, solution:
Furman M-10x E
Do you remember writing this? To me it seems like you were positively unequivocally sure about the solution. Wait, what did you say after?
mortez123 wrote:
And another thing else, u really don't know how much I laugh when I read your comments, not only u, I mean everyone who still thinks it's the exact theory which I claimed that I found, bcs u think I gave u the solution that can solve any issues, while I already said that it's not the solution

Hopefully this gets you with a nice slap across your face, soon enough you will change your attitude and behave like a mature adult or go find another forum to act like an idiot at.
Nice, I'm actually impressed, btw I have that much brave to say sorry, so sorry u were right, about their differences. Let's say their differences r actually some lights. Ok no problem and sorry.

About Alzheimer thing, actually I don't have to have it, bcs everything is recorded and if u don't have any problem that Furman made a mistake only once, so u should not have problem with mine too, bcs that's the only one that I mistakenly said it's a solution but look at the topic name: is it true? Or everywhere in topic and further comments I directly and indirectly said it's not the solution, It just makes it better, plus, it was the section name, look around internet and how they give u solutions, they give u solutions in solution section which may one of them help u or not. so as everything is recorded, I think u may have Alzheimer.
And finally someone took my words seriously, about saying the solution is in your face, u should just look more carefully. and seems u took it serious. Thanks man.
But for now, as we reach to this point, I should say everyone changes his mind during days, and I did, so do u remember I said I'm filtering? It's true, now choose a number from 1 to 9. Whoever u choose I'll try to contact him in private and I'll give him a bit of the solution, so he will comeback and give u reports. And please don't think it's me with other name, bcs everyone of them r old members here and I'm a new one.
BTW people should learn to not judge others without knowing the truth. People should learn patience.

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 23 Jan 2023, 01:32

mortez123 wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 01:05
Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
mortez123 wrote:
Thatweirdinputlag wrote:

mortez123 wrote:
Second of all, solution:
Furman M-10x E
mortez123 wrote:

Nice, I'm actually impressed, btw I have that much brave to say sorry, so sorry u were right, about their differences. Let's say their differences r actually some lights. Ok no problem and sorry.

About Alzheimer thing, actually I don't have to have it, bcs everything is recorded and if u don't have any problem that Furman made a mistake only once, so u should not have problem with mine too, bcs that's the only one that I mistakenly said it's a solution but look at the topic name: is it true? Or everywhere in topic and further comments I directly and indirectly said it's not the solution, It just makes it better, plus, it was the section name, look around internet and how they give u solutions, they give u solutions in solution section which may one of them help u or not. so as everything is recorded, I think u may have Alzheimer.
And finally someone took my words seriously, about saying the solution is in your face, u should just look more carefully. and seems u took it serious. Thanks man.
But for now, as we reach to this point, I should say everyone changes his mind during days, and I did, so do u remember I said I'm filtering? It's true, now choose a number from 1 to 9. Whoever u choose I'll try to contact him in private and I'll give him a bit of the solution, so he will comeback and give u reports. And please don't think it's me with other name, bcs everyone of them r old members here and I'm a new one.
BTW people should learn to not judge others without knowing the truth. People should learn patience.
This is what I call a half-ass'd apology. Do not entitle yourself of bravery, you're far from it. And "Let's us not say" the differences are actually some lights because the fact is, that's the actual difference as indicated on Furman's website when you check features on both models and we're not agreeing to disagree here. It's just merely a fact that you need to get through your thick skull.

Also you did not "directly and indirectly" say its not the solution. You flat on said "THE SOLUTION IS", you're literally delusional.

So Kiddo, you either change your attitude and mature up, or simply stop talking. You're just digging yourself deeper into that hole of arrogance that you've created. You need to realize that you're wasting everyone's time here. If you want conclusions and results about what people have tried, then go through the posts, literally everything is there. I mainly come to Blurbuster forums because it used to filter garbage posts like these, and the mods were extremely prompt in reacting to bullshit. A lot of us are genuinely spending time out of our days buying stuff, testing them and submitting feedback with videos and evidence. Then you have this delusional idiot, with too much free time in his day, writing mindless mountains of texts and giving speculations when he has absolutely 0 background that qualifies him to do so.
Rog Strix Z79i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 23 Jan 2023, 03:39

Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 01:32
mortez123 wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 01:05
Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
mortez123 wrote:

mortez123 wrote:
Second of all, solution:
Furman M-10x E
mortez123 wrote:

This is what I call a half-ass'd apology. Do not entitle yourself of bravery, you're far from it. And "Let's us not say" the differences are actually some lights because the fact is, that's the actual difference as indicated on Furman's website when you check features on both models and we're not agreeing to disagree here. It's just merely a fact that you need to get through your thick skull.

Also you did not "directly and indirectly" say its not the solution. You flat on said "THE SOLUTION IS", you're literally delusional.

So Kiddo, you either change your attitude and mature up, or simply stop talking. You're just digging yourself deeper into that hole of arrogance that you've created. You need to realize that you're wasting everyone's time here. If you want conclusions and results about what people have tried, then go through the posts, literally everything is there. I mainly come to Blurbuster forums because it used to filter garbage posts like these, and the mods were extremely prompt in reacting to bullshit. A lot of us are genuinely spending time out of our days buying stuff, testing them and submitting feedback with videos and evidence. Then you have this delusional idiot, with too much free time in his day, writing mindless mountains of texts and giving speculations when he has absolutely 0 background that qualifies him to do so.
I think it's enough talking more like this.
People want a proof, and I suggested them a way, until I can comeback with full description and solution.
So guys, if he is not that much brave to help others to find the truth, u r free to pick a number as the first person, in here or PM
And yeah, it is a half-ass'd apology, and still I'm brave enough to be in the truth side, to say that, even if it's against myself, that's what my religion gave me.
But let's see who is that much far from being bravery. And being in the truth side.
BTW I thought ur not blind but maybe just a person who may have a bit Alzheimer, but now that I see more, It's not Alzheimer, I thought u r the one who looked carefully, but actually I found u didn't, so the problem wasn't about having Alzheimer, the problem was about being blind. So it's ok, I don't have any problem with that too.
I don't care about trolling like I didn't before. But I always care about insulting without apologizing.
So respect people even if they r your enemy. And I did but until someone did against it.
And another thing is, the difference between me and u, u work and make money then buy something that u think it may help then u give others a result, and I respect u, bcs this is one of ways of reaching to solutions. But mine is different, I work, make money, but I can't buy things, should I stop? No, I learned everything is possible if I want, so there is another way and it's grabbing clues, using the mind to connect those cluse to each others, then find the solution, and this is my way, another way that doesn't need to examine the solution, but examinating it, can help to better results, and doesn't need money too. That's your way and that's my way, just respect each others. So don't think ur way of living is better than mine, bcs both end to truth.

Future

Post by Future » 24 Jan 2023, 13:06

Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
23 Jan 2023, 01:32

Just be patient, bro, and don't forget to read and educate yourself. Long live the science! I assume in "round two" his long waited fix is going to be an UPS, or maybe ferrites.

[/sarcasm]

One thought bothers me for a very long time. We are all here because we have a problem and our problem is clear. But it hasn't been like that always, has it? When everything was fine and we had no input lag, what if we had the same EMI or the same power related problems we think we have now? I mean what if the thing that causes the issue is not power related or no intereferance causes it? If we assume that its interferance or power related problem, how do pro players never experienced any of this shit when they change locations so often? Literally 10 out of 10 people only here on this forum, including me, tried so many different locations and the issue persists everywhere. It's ridiculous to think that in all of the places we were at, there were EMI/RFI or power related problems. And what guarantees that even if in fact there are EMI/RFI or power related problems, they would cause these issues? If so, then it would be reproductible. You can just try to emit EMI or RFI or to remove the grounding and see if the issue appears then.

Also I don't think that the desync and the input lag are the same issue. Even if you fix the input lag, the desync is still gonna be there. Yes, it wouldn't be that visible because when you play with input lag your reaction time is way worse and that makes you think you are way more desynchronized with the server unlike the other players who don't have input lag problems. Sorry for repeating myself that often, but I managed to fix it for good but only on Windows XP. And even with no input lag at all, I mean my inputs are great and my mouse movement was better than ever, I still felt that the connection between me and the servers were a bit broken and I assume it's from my ISP. Same thing happened when I brought my PC to one of my friends, I didn't have the desync with his internet, but I had input lag.