Round one: is it true?

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
mortez123

Round one: is it true?

Post by mortez123 » 21 Jan 2023, 11:25

Hello guys,
https://youtu.be/Iht75-LF7mE
(I want to be humorous, so sorry if I used toxic words at the first place, normally I talk less, and I don't swear a single word in my native lang. Hope the moderator understands)

First of all, I need to clarify things first:
1. What's the problem? So that we search if we have same issue or not? So that we understand if it's same as us or not?
Well Eng is not my native lang, and even if it was, I'm bad at describing, but this guy described it already very well:
viewtopic.php?p=89079#p89079
Add it other things in every other games including offline games like cars turn or accelerate or de-accelerate (is this word even exist) slower than it should be, or it seems like your hitbox is like a magnet which absorbs every bullets but enemies hitbox is like a magnet that repels bullets, even if u don't feel that much latency. or in games that have health restoring or reviving or need some time to reach its highest velocity when running, u just see it just takes more time to complete. I bet u can find a lot of examples on this forum and others, even in YouTube.
Yes I suffer too and it's so so so bad like u want to suicide. Wait don't. It's not a way a strong mind do, don't erase the problem statement (like moderator did with my last topic without any notice), instead, solve it.

2. Do u think EMI and such r true?
Yes, EMI is true, it is rare, but not that much that people claim, I mean either it doesn't have that much impact that doesn't bother us, or it ruins our fun times by some percentage, some bother a lot, some don't. And when u talk about it's effectiveness when it appears, a big WOW comes into your mind. Impact on game? In one word: UNPLAYABLE.

3. So don't start that old conversation about It doesn't exist, or it does but can not interfere with our PCs, or its all about the error correction/lag compensation/prediction error (or whatever u name it) on server side. These r true too, but believe me, they just impact on hitregs, don't u believe me? So proves:
A. We fucking suffer from exact fucking thing when we r fucking completely fucking disconnected in any fucking way, even in fucking windows fucking environment.
B. It's only true when u shoot enemy, but he dies behind a thing, or u cover, but u die behind that thing. But please separate it when I'm saying it's not true when we talk about enemy's prefire, it's just impossible or at least so rare most of the time when there r no issues. Just watch one of videos of a streamer against other streamers, like faide ones about killing twitch streamers and their actions. U obviously can tell something is not right in client side at the first place, and u won't even think about the server side. look at how he can damage a lot but his enemies can't. Look at how his movements r so fast than his enemies.
C and D and so on... (Hiss, People, help me here, I don't know what to say for C and D).
Or it is the Magic, a mysterious thing, blah blah blah, watch this:
https://youtu.be/xAYSqTu5_ZY
Yeah we r doomed, we're all gonna die. I mean Magic does exist, but not this time.
Or do this tweak, install that windows, open this link and watch or read what that fucking tweaker said, it helped me. Bro, U with your link=middle finger.
BTW TBH they r partly true too, but what if they suffer from EMIs too but they don't know, and like us, they just think that helped them, but at the other day, they just even don't know if it's effectiveness remained or not.

4. Now that we kicked them out of here, I should say, as the chief always says, most of the time EMI is not the problem, but if u have most of the symptoms we described above, know that u r doomed more or less than us and u should think about suicide, joking don't, it's not the end of the world.

5. If we all have almost same symptoms, it means we 99% sure suffer from same thing specially when we talk about heavy/sluggish mouse feeling and the way when it appears, other things come with it too. And here it comes, ladies and gentle-fucking-men, Introducing u to the MI, EMI (like it's name is E and his family is MI).

6. How about RFI and other things?
As they have external source and need even more rare conditions to appear, they r even more rare than EMI, but fortunately there r ways to get rid of them too, thank God. but we don't talk about them bcs they have another world but sometimes they have common solutions as EMI.

7. I'm not an expert in any way, and EMI world is so big, the more u read about, the more u confuse how it's so big. So yeah, to those who r saying "it's not that easy", I should say Yes and No. Bcs in spite of how it big is, most of it have a simple solution which destroys most of the EMI effectiveness. Again thank God.

8. As I'm not an expert, nor even a simple electrician, and as EMI world is big and wants simplest knowledge about electricity and it's stuff, which I don't have most of it, it needs a lot of efforts and time specially for a guy like me. U too, yeah I'm speaking to u, come here, suck my pig, I got a bit tired, so do it.

9. As people don't have patience, and they want an answer, if a guy finds something but needs more time, they just............................. .
Question: complete the blank space.

10. So as It needs more time, I can give u some answer for now.

11. About the temporary (but a must) answer:
A. is not irrelevant, actually u have to do it and it doesn't matter if u know further or not. U r doomed to do it if u want it's whole effectiveness.
B. Did I test it? "No (I'll say why, but I did a bit similar things without paying any money, and it was huge)", did others do? "Yes". Give a percentage of it's effectiveness? "As personally didn't test it, can't tell, but people claimed 80% effectiveness". Do I confirm? "U peace of shit, Do u think u got me? What u wanna hear from me? Go to hell man. BTW I can't confirm it's percentage of effectiveness, but as far as my teeny tiny knowledge (if it's that much tiny, why should we trust? "So don't, I don't give a shit") can tell, I can confirm it's effectiveness, and it is high enough for this step".
C. I don't have any connections with the company, bcs I live in Iran which is in US sanctions which means even if I want, I couldn't. So it's not an Ad.

Second of all, solution:
So what is it? Why u waste our time? Tell it then.
Well, It's a product from Furman:
Furman M-10x E

12. Isn't it the same as UPSs?
No, this is a power conditioner, but UPSs r UPSs, it differs, U can search about differences between them, but don't, bcs it's not about differences between a power conditioner and UPS, it's about a feature which this power conditioner, gives us: EMI, RFI, blah blah blah filteration, and u can find it in it's datasheet.

13. My UPS/power conditioner already have EMI filteration u dogshit?
U bet u don't wanna call me dogshit again or I will......... (Again fill it up with your imagination, hey hey hey, wait, what r u doin, don't say it, *imagine it*). BTW even if your UPS/power conditioner already claimed that they have EMI/blah blah blah filteration, It doesn't mean they use the same way of filteration that this product does. Believe me, as far as I can tell with my little knowledge, it differs (in terms of explaining why, I need more knowledge to explain it in a right way).

14. Can I use it in combination with UPSs?
I don't know, but I think it doesn't add that much more benefits in terms of the problem if u do. But maybe if u do, it can add more safety to your device.

15. Is there a way that I can change something in UPS, which can simulate that power conditioner function?
Look, did u forget about that I'm saying I'm not an expert? Why don't u listen? BTW, I'm not sure, but I can draw some conclusions:
A. There r 3 different sources of EMIs:
a. Those which pass through cables into your pc.
b. Those which devices produce itself.
c. Those which come from space
About a, this product isolate things from those EMIs. And now that u know it, sure u don't want to add another EMI by connecting your refrigerator to the product.
About b, think a bit, abso-fucking-lutely can't do a shit about it.
About c, before the product yes, but after that, again same as above, but don't worry, they r same as RFIs, they r so rare. So u don't have to worry about them.
B. Now that being said, to answer the question, maybe there r some ways to simulate it's function in UPSs, But I don't have enough knowledge to tell, I just read a comment that an expert (a real one) just guessed about it's way of functioning, so I can guess from his guess that maybe we guess that we can, so see how much it's a bad guess? I can tell 100% sure u don't give a shit about my guess at this stage at this moment. but if u know about other things too, and add it up to his theory, the guess increases its probability into your mind.

16. So guys, it's up to your pocket, if u r rich (man why r u here? I hate people like u (unless u give me some money), go and hire an expert electrician man, I don't give a poop about wasting money by yourselves (-hiss, hiss, come here, can u give me some?-yeah sure I can. -guys I do care about rich people in any way.) ), Or if u don't care that much about spending more for your pc, go and buy it, but for those who care about money or don't have any or so, maybe I can give u more about the most cheapest way, if u let me complete my researching.

17. Talking to those who wants to find a cheaper way to go off-grid, now that I told about that it may can isolate u from external EMIs, u can draw now a conclusion that maybe this is that cheaper way. So don't buy solar panels or generators, instead try this.

18. Do u know a cheaper product which can do the same thing?
Yes and No, there is a cheap one from same company, but I'm not sure for now if it gives same benefits or not, I'm not even sure about more expensive ones too, bcs this exact model of this company is the one I found it helped people but not others.
The cheaper one:
Furman SS-6B
Not sure if u can find it with this name, so I give the link:
https://furmanpower.com/product/6-outle ... sor-strip/
BTW, I (actually we) appreciate if someone buy the cheaper one too for the cost of science, and comeback and tell us how much they differs.

19. Hey, u, yeah u rich one, I'm talking to u, u recently haven't been useful to this world, be useful by buying both, we appreciate u (actually not u, but your money). So for others who have passionate, or those who don't have that much money to pay for -before confirmation by others- wait for some more days, maybe some nice buddy (precisely some nice money) shows up and gives us some more proofs.

20. Can u give us more info about the product?
Not that much for now but:
A. It's an EMI filteration, it filterssssss EMI (thank u for giving us more info)
B. I don't have it (thank u again for giving us some more useful info which really really did help us)
C. It differs from others (wait, enough, why don't u get the massage? Give useful ones, u already told these ones)
D. Ok ok, this product doesn't solve the problem statement, it just erases it as far as I can tell, so that's why it doesn't solve the problem completely, but just helps a lot (yeah like this, give us these ones), do u remember how the moderator closed my topic? How much was it's effectiveness to solve the problem? It didn't stopped me to give u more infos, but it stopped people from spitting more useless things (thanks to the moderator, u really made my day), so yeah, It's exactly the same in terms of effectiveness.
E. I don't advertise it? ( U...) Ok ok ok. I can't tell more info, u got me, I don't have more info about it.

21. Do I know what's the exact source of the problem?
Yeah, but I can't explain it, bcs I need more knowledge about it to be able to explain it ( I don't want an electrician comes here and troll me about what I'm saying) and as others don't have passionate, I decided to give u a bit of the solution.

Third of all:
22. More things we need to know?
Yeah, I know u won't give a damn shit about what I'm gonna say after this, but FWIW:
A. A bit about myself: I'm a poor guy, that's why I can't buy the product, and even if I could pay for it, I couldn't buy it without any effort.
B. A bit more about myself: I'm from Afghanistan, but leave in Iran (I know live is the right verb, I just wanted to troll u), Iran is suffering from US sanctions, I mean they r happy, in their lives, and happy about decisions which government and the leader of the country make. And it's bcs of our religion. our religion doesn't allow us to be under control of someone who makes decisions which doesn't matter if it's good or bad, or doesn't matter if his way of applying those decisions, is a right way or not, he just does what he wants, so it's true too about the whole country and it's government, when we talk about who we r allowed to give our control to and who we should not.
So that's why we r under US sanctions, which other countries follow it's rules too. We just didn't give them our control, but it doesn't mean that we r a terrorist country, we do believe in God, we do believe in lives, we do believe in other world where we punish or reward in a lot more worse or better way, based of what we did in this world.
Actually u can search about countries who gave their control to these countries, search about Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq, Tunisia, even Ukralne and so on and see how people live now in these countries.
Actually u can search about how we fought in Syria against ISIS, which is a deflective communion of Islam (we r Muslims too, but see how we fight against a deflective ones), how can we be a terrorist country? Just do not listen to Medias, who put hate and fear in people's heart about countries like us, only bcs of they don't have controls on us.
U can just find and make contact with tourists (not terrorist) around the world who came to this country once, I'm sure u will soon find a person who cried when leaving this country, who didn't want to leave this country, I personally saw a few of them too.
Do u believe if I say we asked a lady "what was your idea about Iran before coming in, and what's your idea now?" She said: "when my husband told me we will go to Iran, I was begging him we should not, we will die there for sure (this is what Medias put in people's mind), but now that I'm here, everything is different than what I thought", and she was crying when leaving the country. it was in a documentary. I may can find it and share it with u.
So guys it's not a paradise, but it's not a terrorist country too, and it's one of the most safest countries around the world which u can walk and eat in 1 AM or so(yeah AM), in parks, without thief's disturbance. buy a ticket and watch with your own eyes.
C. BTW, as I said, I don't have that much money to buy that product, even if I had, bcs of US sanctions, it takes near twice of that money to buy that, if I can find a way though. So guys, think of a streamer, he is good at his game, but without his subscribers, he can not continue his streams, so subscribers donate him, so that he continues his streams bcs they had fun while watching them.
I didn't sell what I found to u, and I never will. But if u found it was helpful, u r free to donate me. Maybe at the end, I be able to buy it too.
I don't have a credit card or a Paypal account bcs of US sanctions (again thanks) but if I find you r willing to do it, let me know in PM, I may be able to find a way.
D. I don't care if u donate or not, I mean I will appreciate if someone does, but I don't care if u don't, like I didn't care about those who trolled me in my last topic, soon I will come and give u full explanation of everything, like why it differs in nights and days, which leads to prove my theory, or why it doesn't matter whatever we do, the problem just comes back (don't worry, the problem won't come back with this product this time if my sources be true, at least I can bet maybe for a year or two or even more, but it depends to other factors) and so on.
E. Actually it's more like a testing here, u guys already bought UPSs only for testing, why don't u want to test this product too, specially when others proved it, so I don't have money to prove it, but I have u (thank God), so if u prove it that it works, I can make sure my whole post was true, in any terms, and my further infos will be true too. So at this moment, I should say thank u guys for your help. BTW if u prove it, then I will talk about ferrite chokes and what cables u should use with it in comments.
F. I really respect the chief blur buster, his mindful mind, full of knowledge, I mean how u know this much?
Do u believe he was the first one (as far as I know, u r free to fuck me if I was wrong, no u r not, don't u remember what I said about giving control?) Who suggested for this issue, to go off-grid by buying a generator? Even if he wasn't the first one who that came into his mind, for sure he was the first one who took it serious. Yeah when I'm thinking about it, I just can tell "how it came into your mind daddy?" I think he had some ideas about how the problem infects our PCs, and he just thought "how about going off-grid? To isolate our PCs?" And he was right, the problem comes from the grid and we should find a way to go off-grid, and he was like, "we test it, then if it was true, we know where it comes from, then we can find a way to eliminate it". Such a smart mind.
Do u know he is near 50? Personally I always respect aged persons, but this one is another thing, he helped a lot of people around the world with his knowledge and his forum and site, thank u man, I really respect u, we really respect u.

Last of all:
(Again I'm really sorry about the way I talked, I didn't mean by any of those, it was just making the topic funny.)

Hope it helps and I can't wait for your comments. Even if u troll me, I'll appreciate it (I won't) I'm joking I will.
Too long topic, but next one will be even more long, I can bet.
Just to let u know, this one took a day to complete, like I said, I'm a slow reader, so I'm a slow writer too.

THE END.

First edit: read comments before u want to do anything.
Last edited by mortez123 on 22 Jan 2023, 04:31, edited 2 times in total.

f1ndus

Re: Round one: is it true?

Post by f1ndus » 21 Jan 2023, 11:57

i dont know why u still cry electricity guys, why u just not move? or change apartmen? i did it many times without any help, so dont study electricity in your house and EMI and other shit stuff, just fucking move and stop crying here all the time, when u move atleast 10 times without solution and fix, then u can try put EMI topic again

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 21 Jan 2023, 12:14

I tested furman same like you do… no improvement 0. UPS was way better for limited time….

PPL without a freedom will never understad ppl with freedom and vice versa….

Future

Post by Future » 21 Jan 2023, 13:08

As I told you earlier, your "solution" is not something that hasn't been tested long ago and proven to be a non-working waste of money. This thing costs like 150 euro in my country. Instead of spending 150 euro or the equivalent in your currency, just buy a second hand 20 euro pc, install Windows XP and check if you have input lag. You can even use the same outlet that you normally plug your pc. When you realise how far you are from a solution of the problem, I can guarantee you that you won't consider EMI or anything power related as a cause for your issue never again. You may ask how can I be so sure - during the years I've heard many people complaining about input lag, some of them made videos and from what I've seen, mine is like at least ten times worse. The moment I borrowed that old pc with Windows XP, my input lag problem vanished. The moment I tried to install newer OS it was there. Even on Windows 7 with DWM disabled. I wrote it in another thread and I will write it here also, try it yourself. Instead of spending thousands of dollars/euro for new PCs and perephrials, just buy an old pc and see how wrong you are.

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 21 Jan 2023, 13:38

f1ndus wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 11:57
i dont know why u still cry electricity guys, why u just not move? or change apartmen? i did it many times without any help, so dont study electricity in your house and EMI and other shit stuff, just fucking move and stop crying here all the time, when u move atleast 10 times without solution and fix, then u can try put EMI topic again
How u know I'm crying? And why u want me to move if u moved already and didn't see any change?
BTW I even said it's not a complete fix, and I said it will complete the fix when I give u the source. so wait for the next one, then u will find u don't have to change your house. Patience just patience.
Thanks
BTW people have ignorance as an option for everything.

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 21 Jan 2023, 13:47

MegaMelmek wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 12:14
I tested furman same like you do… no improvement 0. UPS was way better for limited time….

PPL without a freedom will never understad ppl with freedom and vice versa….
Was it the same as this model?
And u r right about those freedom things, I just told at the first place that I know how people will act to what I will say.
BTW thanks, it was just a test and I wasn't sure about it, and I really appreciate if u tell me if u test the exact same model or not, maybe I change my word about suggesting it to those who wants to go off-grid.
Thanks.

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 21 Jan 2023, 14:47

Same furman was tested 8.11.2021 it is useless thing for me… It may help someone but i saw video where one man take it apart and even speculate about its function…
Attachments
C8115FBA-E610-40D3-8C60-1C4861CBBB18.jpeg
C8115FBA-E610-40D3-8C60-1C4861CBBB18.jpeg (3.72 MiB) Viewed 2628 times

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 21 Jan 2023, 16:33

Future wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 13:08
As I told you earlier, your "solution" is not something that hasn't been tested long ago and proven to be a non-working waste of money. This thing costs like 150 euro in my country. Instead of spending 150 euro or the equivalent in your currency, just buy a second hand 20 euro pc, install Windows XP and check if you have input lag. You can even use the same outlet that you normally plug your pc. When you realise how far you are from a solution of the problem, I can guarantee you that you won't consider EMI or anything power related as a cause for your issue never again. You may ask how can I be so sure - during the years I've heard many people complaining about input lag, some of them made videos and from what I've seen, mine is like at least ten times worse. The moment I borrowed that old pc with Windows XP, my input lag problem vanished. The moment I tried to install newer OS it was there. Even on Windows 7 with DWM disabled. I wrote it in another thread and I will write it here also, try it yourself. Instead of spending thousands of dollars/euro for new PCs and perephrials, just buy an old pc and see how wrong you are.
And I told u already, I don't decline what u found, it is true, XP is different in anyway. But it's not the point, the point is, u can't play new games in it, so it can't be a solution, plus, if other windows versions have issues, why streamers doesn't have issues in it, plus even if we buy their exact specs, why we can't play like them? Why some houses doesn't have issues but ours does? It have a simple solution like I said in this topic, but I need to be able to completely prove it, without being trolled by electricians, that was why I came and gave a probably temporary solution untill I can give u the exact source, proves of it, solution and proves of it.
So this is not the solution, don't say it more, bcs I already said it.
BTW, there r some things about your solution that I can tell:
1. I don't understand which one was your solution? Once u say it's XP, once u say old laptop, once u say I'm not talking about old laptop, I'm talking about XP, but then again u come here and say buy a 20 Euro laptop and install XP in it. I'm just confused.
2. If u say it's XP, why u loaf (not sure if it's a polite word or not) around here in EMI section? I'm again confused.
3. The reason why XP works that good in your old laptop is 2 thing:
A and B, I explain A now, but I will explain B in my next topic, but till then, I appreciate u if u take a pic from your laptop and all of it's ports and send it here, or just give me it's name. Thanks.
But for now, about A, the reason why XP works in this term, is its same as underclocking which people claimed that it worked too or enabling spread spectrum in bios which actually limits some horses of PCs. Why they r same as each others? Easy, do u remember when I said that PC itself produces EMIs? The more PC works, the more it produces EMIs, so if XP is good is bcs it doesn't use that much horses of PCs, same as underclocking, same as spread spectrum.
I didn't want to tell it now, but I told it now only to prove u, that I know why some things works but they r not as good as those times we don't have issues. And to prove u I am familiar with them.
So wait if u want the full answer.
BTW now that I think a bit more, I can tell a bit about B too, so the reason why your old laptop works better is the same as why a PS4/5 works better than PC. But I'm not sure that much about B, so I need to know your laptop name too. Then I can say if B is correct or not, not here but in my next topic.

mortez123

Post by mortez123 » 21 Jan 2023, 17:14

MegaMelmek wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 14:47
Same furman was tested 8.11.2021 it is useless thing for me… It may help someone but i saw video where one man take it apart and even speculate about its function…
Yours is M-10Lx E but the one I said is M-10x E, so if they have different names, maybe they have different functionality too, unless they would have the same name. So they r different and I already said that I'm not sure about other products of this company, cheaper or more expensive. But that model is the one that at least 5 people which were in contact with each others claimed that it worked but just 80%. But now that u have a model near this one in it's name, I suggest people that maybe it's better that u don't buy it. Idk but thanks for reporting.
BTW u said someone took it apart, for what? Did it worked for him then he decided to tear it apart to speculate it?
And something else which just came into my mind, as u know, stronger PCs produces more EMIs, and as I said, it eliminates external sources of EMIs, but cannot eliminate EMIs from whatever r connected to it, and as the product introduced by them 3 years ago, and there wasn't that much strong PCs those days, we can draw a conclusion that it works, plus, one of the them claimed that it had a lot worse EMIs (when he was talking, u could say maybe its some magic), but he said this product helped him too, but again, only 80%.
but EMIs from your stronger PCs is that much high that they need another way to eliminate them too, which I will say in my next topic. And that 80% is maybe lower for stronger PCs. But it's a guess and I still suggest people to stop buying it, unless someone wants to test it only for the record, and I really appreciate him if he does.

Future

Post by Future » 21 Jan 2023, 20:01

mortez123 wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 16:33
Future wrote:
21 Jan 2023, 13:08
And I told u already, I don't decline what u found, it is true, XP is different in anyway. But it's not the point, the point is, u can't play new games in it, so it can't be a solution, plus, if other windows versions have issues, why streamers doesn't have issues in it, plus even if we buy their exact specs, why we can't play like them? Why some houses doesn't have issues but ours does? It have a simple solution like I said in this topic, but I need to be able to completely prove it, without being trolled by electricians, that was why I came and gave a probably temporary solution untill I can give u the exact source, proves of it, solution and proves of it.
So this is not the solution, don't say it more, bcs I already said it.
BTW, there r some things about your solution that I can tell:
1. I don't understand which one was your solution? Once u say it's XP, once u say old laptop, once u say I'm not talking about old laptop, I'm talking about XP, but then again u come here and say buy a 20 Euro laptop and install XP in it. I'm just confused.
2. If u say it's XP, why u loaf (not sure if it's a polite word or not) around here in EMI section? I'm again confused.
3. The reason why XP works that good in your old laptop is 2 thing:
A and B, I explain A now, but I will explain B in my next topic, but till then, I appreciate u if u take a pic from your laptop and all of it's ports and send it here, or just give me it's name. Thanks.
But for now, about A, the reason why XP works in this term, is its same as underclocking which people claimed that it worked too or enabling spread spectrum in bios which actually limits some horses of PCs. Why they r same as each others? Easy, do u remember when I said that PC itself produces EMIs? The more PC works, the more it produces EMIs, so if XP is good is bcs it doesn't use that much horses of PCs, same as underclocking, same as spread spectrum.
I didn't want to tell it now, but I told it now only to prove u, that I know why some things works but they r not as good as those times we don't have issues. And to prove u I am familiar with them.
So wait if u want the full answer.
BTW now that I think a bit more, I can tell a bit about B too, so the reason why your old laptop works better is the same as why a PS4/5 works better than PC. But I'm not sure that much about B, so I need to know your laptop name too. Then I can say if B is correct or not, not here but in my next topic.
Brotha, where in all my posts you read the word "laptop" when I clearly stated that I borrowed an old PC? Do you even read what people write when you blame others that "they are too lazy to read"? And what dafuq is common and how did you make an associaton between an OS and your imaginary EMI issue? Glad you mentioned the pro players. If the cause of your issue was really EMI, how ffs these players haven't noticed it when they change so many different places, more than you change your pants? Now that there is a tournament, Blast CS GO, and all these guys play pc to pc, if you run an EMI meter or oscilloscope or any other tool that measures such things, do you have any idea what would the numbers be? You will declare them "infected", because this is the word you guys use. But their gameplay is great, as it should be. And what stops you to go to some location with good electricity and no EMI issues, one where pro players have/had bootcamp or an event? Most of them are really cheap. Now that you mentioned "laptop", what if you have a laptop and you run it on battery power? How is your imaginary EMI issue causing input lag to it too? Have you ever asked yourself if there was even 1% truth in what you are obsessed with, that the last thing you would've experienced is input lag? If it was that easy for something to cause issues and to affect that many people, then the computer parts manufacturers would've gone bankrupt, buddy. Why XP fixes my input lag? I have no idea, maybe it handles interrupts differently or something implemented later in the newer OSes. Why do pros don't have it? I don't know, maybe because their systems are optimized by experts. I have no idea, but I know for sure that the symptoms we all describe cannot be caused by something like that. If it could, it would've been proven and it would've been fixed at least by one person on the planet Earth.