Fix that worked for me!!

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
yerp

Fix that worked for me!!

Post by yerp » 29 Jan 2023, 08:12

Iam a cs player only and i play only faceit and ive had electrical input lag for more than 3 years.

I found the fix that worked for me. I was hesitant to post right away since ive been lurking on this forum for 2+ years and ive seen people claim that they fixed the issue for themselves but it came back... so i waited for 42 days and the situation is still the same and the input lag is gone( i had only input lag with mouse and keyboard strafes no prefires etc... ).

What ive tried that didnt help : 4 products from furman; 2 isotek filters; many different pc builds etc; i have grounding in my apart;getting a separate line for my room only; many different "fixes" such as connecting an iron etc(btw iron did give some improvement).

So the thing that fixed it 100%(my mouse feels the same 24/7 very responsive and ive compare to a computer cafΓ© that never had input lag and it feels the same) is called "richard grays power company 1200" i use it with a 220/110 converter since i have a us unit.Idk if this thing will help u guys but it fixed my issue completely!

I had "floaty heavy" mouse for years and it got better at night just a bit but never perfect as in the internet cafe until i got this thing.

And again i never had people prefiring me and not seeing them doing superferrari peeks etc i only had weird heavy mouse input lag!Hope it hepls someome!!

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Fix that worked for me!!

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 29 Jan 2023, 18:33

I'm glad the fix worked for you.

Be noted the exact same fix may not work for others, since the interference might be a different wavelength/intensity/source/direction that isn't covered by your solution.

Just caveating that fixes here are never universal fixes -- laws of physics dictates no universal interference fix is possible (whether it's an small EMP from a hospital scanner, or an giant EMP from a nuclear bomb) -- you can harden to a point but it starts getting mind bogglingly difficult and expensive. That's why spacecraft still use 3-digit megahertz processors that are radiation hardened, but we still have a lot of interference on Planet Earth that is not shielded from our systems fully.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

JTerry7

Post by JTerry7 » 30 Jan 2023, 17:44

You need to provide some proof no one is gonna buy your product that costs 2200€. Also this is over the air radiated issue filtering power device is not gonna do anything. I confirmed this with my Steam Deck running on battery, zero improvement off grid.

yerp

Post by yerp » 31 Jan 2023, 18:40

What evidence? I dont have any high speed cameras lying around ??? Over the air issue? Mate we definitely dont have the same problem. When i brought my mates gaming laptop (Lenovo Legion 7 16) to my apartment, it was working fine until i connected it to the socket. I dont think i have "air radiation". And its not "my product" and iam not advertising it. I got used for less than half the retail price and it fixed my issue so i decided to share for people who can borrow it and try it or buy it new and return it if it doesnt help thats it.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 31 Jan 2023, 21:03

Easy.

Some of us have the money and others do not. Don't flamebait each other.

Also sometimes some of us have the equipment already (e.g. work for a data center for living, or already works on solar powered RV campground rigs that needed a similar piece of equipment) or can borrow it temporarily to test it out.

Let's respect all types of audiences here.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Patrykelele

Post by Patrykelele » 03 Feb 2023, 09:27

JTerry7 wrote: ↑
30 Jan 2023, 17:44
You need to provide some proof no one is gonna buy your product that costs 2200€. Also this is over the air radiated issue filtering power device is not gonna do anything. I confirmed this with my Steam Deck running on battery, zero improvement off grid.
It might work. The richard grays power company 1200 is using balanced AC surge protection it might be it.

triplese

Post by triplese » 03 Feb 2023, 10:44

Got my transformer, price about $100. Will report in few month :lol: But first impressions are very good. Will see if that effect will be continuous.
Attachments
Screenshot 2023-02-03 174116.png
Screenshot 2023-02-03 174116.png (401.62 KiB) Viewed 2998 times
Screenshot 2023-02-03 174057.png
Screenshot 2023-02-03 174057.png (681.58 KiB) Viewed 2998 times

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 03 Feb 2023, 16:12

triplese wrote: ↑
03 Feb 2023, 10:44
Got my transformer, price about $100. Will report in few month :lol: But first impressions are very good. Will see if that effect will be continuous.
Hopefully it works mate!
Rog Strix Z79i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 03 Feb 2023, 16:18

triplese wrote: ↑
03 Feb 2023, 10:44
What are your first impressions

triplese

Post by triplese » 06 Feb 2023, 15:27

Thatweirdinputlag wrote: ↑
03 Feb 2023, 16:12
Hopefully it works mate!
Lol, nope. I connected all gear (router, PC, laptop) to it, and... First 5-6 hours I had WOW without desyncs and with almost ideal hitreg in any game on any platform (PC, phone, laptop).
But effect was temporary, after 12-18h it almost completely disappeared.