Possible fix that many guys used

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Patrykelele

Possible fix that many guys used

Post by Patrykelele » 07 Feb 2023, 07:28

Some people use toroidal transformer balaned as their fix. I haven't try it by myself due to high cost 300$+. I surley will try in future, maybe any of you use something like it?

Can a toroidal transformer balanced be a solution to harmonic disturbances?

Yes, toroidal transformers, especially balanced ones, can be an effective solution to harmonic disturbances in electrical installations. Balanced toroidal transformers have very good insulation between windings and low levels of electromagnetic interference, which means they are more resistant to harmonic disturbances and other disturbances in the electrical network. In addition, due to their design, toroidal transformers are more energy-efficient than other types of transformers, which further reduces the level of harmonic disturbances generated by electrical devices connected to the power grid.

Although balanced toroidal transformers are very effective in reducing harmonic disturbances, this is not the only solution to this problem. Depending on the specific situation, it may be necessary to use other solutions, such as harmonic filters, harmonic correctors, or other protective devices. In any case, it is important to thoroughly examine the source of disturbances and take this into account in the design of the electrical installation to ensure the safety and reliability of electrical equipment.

Source of electricity pollution can be solar system nearby in your neighborhood. In my case my neighbor has solar systems two houses next to me. Some people told me that they can create a lot of mess. It also explain why gaming at night it's better. Solar panels work only at day :D

Can inverters cause disruptions?

Inverters used in solar systems can cause electromagnetic interference in the electrical grid. These disruptions can affect the quality and reliability of electrical power supply and cause problems with electronic devices such as computers and televisions.

To minimize these disruptions, inverter manufacturers must meet strict requirements for signal quality and comply with electromagnetic interference standards. In the case of solar installations, it is also important to carefully select the inverter and provide proper grounding and surge protection to minimize disruptions.

Overall, introducing energy from renewable sources such as solar panels into the electrical grid can cause disruptions, but there are effective ways to limit and control them. In fact, many solar systems operate smoothly for many years without causing serious disruptions in the electrical grid.

List of potential sources of interference
1.Electromagnetic interference (EMI): These are disturbances that result from the movement of large amounts of electrons, such as those generated by a strong electric or magnetic field. They can cause data errors and difficulties in communication between devices.

2.Excitation disturbances (spikes): These are short, but very strong voltage spikes that can damage or reset electronic devices such as computers.

3.Impulse disturbances (surges): These are longer voltage spikes that can cause damage and disruptions in electronic devices.

4.Harmonic disturbances: These are non-harmonic voltage and current components that cause disruptions in electronic devices.

assombrosso

Re: Possible fix that many guys used

Post by assombrosso » 09 Feb 2023, 14:43

I don’t know about you all but I heard people buying power purification devices from here :
https://www.richardgrayspowercompany.com/
And 2 ppl fixed their issues

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 09 Feb 2023, 17:27

assombrosso wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 14:43
I don’t know about you all but I heard people buying power purification devices from here :
Only 1 questionable guy said that he bought one of this company's devices 2nd hand and it worked for him. Unless I missed another post?
Rog Strix Z79i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 10 Feb 2023, 23:17

Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 17:27
assombrosso wrote:
09 Feb 2023, 14:43
Only 1 questionable guy said that he bought one of this company's devices 2nd hand and it worked for him. Unless I missed another post?
i read it in youtube comment but yeah we cant verify that it actually worked for them