Input lag fixed only in offline maps (new location)

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
delve

Re: Input lag fixed only in offline maps (new location)

Post by delve » 02 Mar 2023, 18:13

well, what happens when you install this certain windows build in the new location, will the online lag also disappear for a short time?

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 02 Mar 2023, 18:29

delve wrote:
02 Mar 2023, 18:13
well, what happens when you install this certain windows build in the new location, will the online lag also disappear for a short time?
Haven’t tried this for now but basically it feels like I some how don’t need to ? So before, when I used to reinstall that custom windows , I immediately test offline to see if there is input lag or not but right now, like I said, offline is perfect, similar to windows reinstall fresh and could be abit better tbh, cuz the stuff I’m able to do right now is insane. But it appears as I suspected, electricity isn’t the only reason behind our issues, internet/servers/isp is, and I feel like for csgo faceit for example, for my country (New Zealand Auckland ) , we have to connect to Australian Sydney /Melbourne servers and for some reason, it is very laggy, I will record a demo when I speak and there is disconnection when I speak , and there is frames skipping, this is ONLY on faceit. So right now will test perhaps other games to see how they go

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 07 Mar 2023, 06:54

Thread update, lag is back including slow mouse. This is surprising for me because it started to happen aday ago after flawless gameplay in offline and decent gameplay offline, now I have to drag mouse and sprays don’t work and counter strafing is shit. Same os used, no changes.

Now that I think about it, the reason why lag could have gone away id because before I move, I didn’t use it for nearly 8 days in a row. Perhaps that’s why. And with this, all of us have to move on because it isn’t worth it. Let’s hope source 2 is good

InputLagger

Post by InputLagger » 07 Mar 2023, 19:19

assombrosso wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 06:54
Thread update, lag is back including slow mouse. This is surprising for me because it started to happen aday ago after flawless gameplay in offline and decent gameplay offline, now I have to drag mouse and sprays don’t work and counter strafing is shit. Same os used, no changes.

Now that I think about it, the reason why lag could have gone away id because before I move, I didn’t use it for nearly 8 days in a row. Perhaps that’s why. And with this, all of us have to move on because it isn’t worth it. Let’s hope source 2 is good
What about other online games pubg, valorant, fortnite, apex, cod? Not csgo

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 07 Mar 2023, 23:51

InputLagger wrote:
07 Mar 2023, 19:19
assombrosso wrote:

What about other online games pubg, valorant, fortnite, apex, cod? Not csgo
Ughhh I might try valorant but I think similar thing will happen, everything was smooth when csgo was smooth at offline I remember even at disktop and responsiveness. I don’t know what to tell u my man. Good luck fixing this

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 08 Mar 2023, 04:19

assombrosso wrote:

You wish.. Source 2 gonna be Full EOMM, like Valorant, Apex Legends, COD. If you don't know what it means, google.

assombrosso

Post by assombrosso » 12 Mar 2023, 17:23

n1zoo wrote:
08 Mar 2023, 04:19
assombrosso wrote:

You wish.. Source 2 gonna be Full EOMM, like Valorant, Apex Legends, COD. If you don't know what it means, google.
I just googled it , but this system impacts your aim and keyboard mechanics or is it mainly about the players they put you with or against. If it’s the latter, I can deal with that but if it’s the first then GG. This lag at offline is doing my head, now if they add another layer of lag that handicaps you, then fps shooters will be literally painful.