Issue is not rare

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
texre

Issue is not rare

Post by texre » 09 Mar 2023, 14:06

In the last year the issue has gone so mainstream it’s all over YouTube Now as well with people with the same exact issues as us even claiming it’s in all of there devices and not just their pc

assombrosso

Re: Issue is not rare

Post by assombrosso » 09 Mar 2023, 15:12

texre wrote:
09 Mar 2023, 14:06
In the last year the issue has gone so mainstream it’s all over YouTube Now as well with people with the same exact issues as us even claiming it’s in all of there devices and not just their pc
What happened to your fix with solar system

texre

Post by texre » 09 Mar 2023, 16:35

It’s winter no sun :( and it doesn’t last as long like I want to play long sessions I can’t get that with the solar gen I would need more solar power

MontyTheAverage

Post by MontyTheAverage » 10 Mar 2023, 09:04

It is still rare imo. It is akin to how people are more inclined to write bad reviews for something that they had negative experience with or disliked. So we are hearing people who have the issues talk about it.

I don't know what you constitute as mainstream. I have not come across any viral post or popular video talking about it or dealing with it. Just posts of forums here, LTT, tomshardware reddit etc. Or youtube videos with few thousand views. And most of the posts, zero solution besides what has already been tried. If I am wrong, please link. I want to see the popular videos/posts.

I think maybe less than 10% of people have these issues. Or even way way less like 1%. If it was way more, I feel there would be way more uproar. More people would actually believe and realize this is a real issue and not just think it doesn't exist. We would find a damn explanation, source of the problem or solution. After 100s of different things tried, still nothing for me after 2 years of this input desync degraded lag.

But it does feel like more and more people are dealing with this lag issue each year or are realizing it. I hope we can get a big tech/gaming channel to address this like Linus Tech Tips. Or unfortunately some big name gamers or creators getting hit with this which I wouldn't wish on anyone to make some progress.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 12 Mar 2023, 06:05

Relatively rare but just gotten more attention.

Even 10,000 people out of 1,000,000 "feels" like a lot if they all post in the same forum. But it's still relatively rare.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

texre

Post by texre » 13 Mar 2023, 08:53

?