it is actually distorted signal on motherboard (internal emi )

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply

Unreazz

Re: it is actually distorted signal on motherboard (internal emi )

Post by Unreazz » 26 Mar 2023, 11:18

You know like the are also console players, who not have this problem and can play very smooth from the beginning. like this makes no sense for me, i dont know

agendarsky

Post by agendarsky » 26 Mar 2023, 11:44

there is no specific answer for all of us because everyone having different conditions, from my experience i had no input lag on ps4 which my friend bring two years ago , it was buttery smooth but yeah we havent played for long time and on the other hand i still get glitchs like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdJrA3B ... e=youtu.be .

Bobo

Post by Bobo » 26 Mar 2023, 12:32

so what exactly did you modify? what settings and values ?

agendarsky

Post by agendarsky » 26 Mar 2023, 12:42

basically everything except collums without any context where you just type values thoose are i didnt touched, most signifcant are options that allows you to change resistance of certain things, chatgpt seems to be very helpfull with fine tuning thoose but sometimes may give unclear answer so you need remind him/her to stay in context in terms of "signal crosstalking , emi reducition and input latency") and any error correction service (which sounds counter productive in context of this problem)

Bobo

Post by Bobo » 26 Mar 2023, 13:12

well give me some examples so i can cross check with my mobo settings aswell.
just list some of the exact settings that you modified.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 26 Mar 2023, 15:34

I can guess this one will be resultless too regarding to solve all of problems with mouse and aim and monitor, maybe makes better a few things, but for sure to the whole point will be resultless. Lez see.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 26 Mar 2023, 20:08

agendarsky wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 10:26
Mugabi wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 02:09
Oh you are on your third day of new mobo lol, give it up to 2 weeks then report back. Your input lag will comeback trust n believe. I think the ultimate fix is not using pc for 4-5 days (draining pc from the toxic fluids of bad electricity) and then playing again, I guarantee you, your gameplay will be smooth as fuck no matter what mobo /bios you use
if you have problem on upc especially while its off grid then its also hardware related and not only pure electricity problem, because it makes more sense for me that maybe calibrations coming out of the factory just doesnt meet correct requierements for people with bad electricity and all you need is raise or lower strenght of your motherboard signal. i also live in high populated area and there is no reason for me to wait for two weeks especially during weekends when everybody is either at home: cooking , watching tv and using computers and also big shopping centers that are 5 km away from me are also overpopulated at this moment. Im just saying that maybe for thoose of you people who are still trying to find pure electricity related solution should give a look at the problem from hardware perspective, chatgpt seems to be very helpful. good luck
This sounds intriguing tbh, so your saying there are hidden settings in bios that can be tweaked( lowering signal of mobo ?)or increasing it )and can affect computer input lag ? Can you for example show me a screenshots of those bios settings that chatgpt recommended to tweak ? Are these settings mentioned before in blurbusters ?

asappppp

Post by asappppp » 27 Mar 2023, 03:22

Mugabi wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 20:08
agendarsky wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 10:26
Mugabi wrote:
26 Mar 2023, 02:09
Oh you are on your third day of new mobo lol, give it up to 2 weeks then report back. Your input lag will comeback trust n believe. I think the ultimate fix is not using pc for 4-5 days (draining pc from the toxic fluids of bad electricity) and then playing again, I guarantee you, your gameplay will be smooth as fuck no matter what mobo /bios you use
if you have problem on upc especially while its off grid then its also hardware related and not only pure electricity problem, because it makes more sense for me that maybe calibrations coming out of the factory just doesnt meet correct requierements for people with bad electricity and all you need is raise or lower strenght of your motherboard signal. i also live in high populated area and there is no reason for me to wait for two weeks especially during weekends when everybody is either at home: cooking , watching tv and using computers and also big shopping centers that are 5 km away from me are also overpopulated at this moment. Im just saying that maybe for thoose of you people who are still trying to find pure electricity related solution should give a look at the problem from hardware perspective, chatgpt seems to be very helpful. good luck
This sounds intriguing tbh, so your saying there are hidden settings in bios that can be tweaked( lowering signal of mobo ?)or increasing it )and can affect computer input lag ? Can you for example show me a screenshots of those bios settings that chatgpt recommended to tweak ? Are these settings mentioned before in blurbusters ?
if you are interested this is what chatGPT suggested me to try:
"Here are some suggestions:

Enable "Power Phase Control" or "VRM Spread Spectrum" in the BIOS to regulate voltage and reduce electrical noise.

Disable "CPU Spread Spectrum" in the BIOS to prevent the CPU from generating excess EMI.

Enable "CPU Loadline Calibration" in the BIOS to improve voltage stability and reduce EMI.

Disable any unnecessary features or ports in the BIOS, such as onboard audio or USB ports, that may be generating EMI.

Check the grounding of your motherboard and ensure it is properly installed in your case. Poor grounding can cause EMI issues.

Update your BIOS to the latest version. Sometimes motherboard manufacturers release BIOS updates that address EMI or power delivery issues."

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 27 Mar 2023, 08:42

These are general bios tweaks , I think to use chatgpt properly, u gotta be specific and feed it information to play with. But I have used chatgpt just now to enquire about a possibility of a claim I suspected that electricity charges can be in the system for a long time even after shutdown until it completely dissipates. Here’s chatgpt scientifically backed response “ length of time it takes for electric charge buildup to dissipate completely depends on many factors, such as the amount of charge built up, the humidity and temperature of the environment, and the materials used in the computer components. In general, most of the charge will dissipate within seconds or minutes of turning off the power, but it is possible for some residual charge to remain for longer periods of time.

It is difficult to estimate the maximum number of days required to completely eliminate any residual electric charge buildup from a system. It is possible for some residual charge to remain for several days or even weeks, depending on the factors mentioned above. However, as long as the power is completely disconnected from the system and there is no external source of electric charge, any remaining charge should eventually dissipate on its own.”

I remember a user mention how he changed location and input lag all gone for 5-6 days until it was back again but he mentioned he hasn’t used pc for a week or so. So I think this confirms it, don’t use of for a week or 2 theory , the price we gotta pay to play decently huh lol.

“ In terms of the scientific explanation for how electric charges can stay in a system for up to a week, it's important to understand that many materials have some level of electrical resistance, meaning that they don't conduct electricity perfectly. This resistance can cause charge to build up and become trapped in the material, creating a type of "memory" effect that can last for extended periods of time. Additionally, charge can be stored in capacitors, which are used in many computer components, and may take time to discharge fully.”