I've lost interest

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
loccomacco

Re: I've lost interest

Post by loccomacco » 04 Apr 2023, 21:23

Why are you guys keep repeating whatever exist in this sub-forum? Please stop creating new topics repeating same things spreaded across this whole sub-forum. We don't need to hear your stories, they are just duplicate of same stories already exist.
Instead if you really wanna do something to gather up people again, I agree with that guy who said we can create a discord server, you can talk about everything in it, but just consider the chief and his moderators, they don't have time to read same words again and again please, that's one of the reasons the chief doesn't have more interest I think.
Imagine you are hearing same things in about 5 years each days, won't you become exhausted? So please stop, It's just enough.
If you really found something new, create a new topic, otherwise, search first to find a topic similar to your conditions, then talk about whatever you have. Do mind about whoever is new to EMI, you just confuse him, new guy have to read all threads if you keep continue doing this.
For example if a thread is about UPS, keep it remain about UPS, same thing about filters, grounding, bios tweaks, and so on, I think the cheif should split this sub-forum to these different subjects, this is the only way we can find a fix. So please help each others by complying this.

Weird thing is once a guy asked people to put their stories, but at the end, the topic got closed, I wonder why moderator won't stop happening same thing.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 04 Apr 2023, 21:25

Lucho wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 20:06
Yes!

Grounded to copper water piping. No ground loop found in the house. Everything in the house was redone using copper cables. I might suspect since it's using the city water piping maybe the electricity is trying to comeback from it's ground idk at this point I am out of idea. Some people mentioned smart meters and my problem started around that time.
Btw water pipe is not a proper grounding, but even most best proper grounding still may not help because of reasons.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 04 Apr 2023, 21:29

BigBoi wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 10:17
Hey what's up man! I live near montreal and I'm dealing with the SAME exact issue, I've tried everything i could possibly think over these past 8 years (started back in 2014) and to this day I'm still dealing with it, I've also tried moving to different places and the problem always seem to persist no matter what. Seriously though I'm thinking that the whole region is fucked due to some abnormality with electricity i literally cannot come up with any other answers after all this time. Maybe we could add eachother on discord to keep track of our findings. Do you speak french? Either way is fine.
If you have time moderating well a discord server, please do it. It will be appropriated

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 04 Apr 2023, 21:35

Mugabi wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 12:54
n1zoo wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 04:52
I changed apartments, ISP and bought a new computer - the problem persisted. Even on LANs, when I only had my mouse, headphones, keyboard and Steam account, the problem was still there. It's either a problem with damaged components, a Steam account or some kind of "virus" in the pc components. I have no other explanation.
it is actually related to all the things that you have mentioned, it is related to your steam accoun, It is related to your PC components, it is related to your location ISP and it is related to the servers you connect to and from you connect from . I actually have a steam account that has more lag than other accounts, i tried playing with this account in different computers in net cafe and its extremely laggy and choppy with too much input lag. the other one I’ve tried is different computers in the same location, and one computer performs differently than the other computer. My first pc had an old bad mobo and it was really bad, my mouse was acting very very badly along with everything , i changed mobo, things improved alot but lag still there but not as nearly as bad as before . The thing u must do is try to get rid of these layers of lag one by one, you can buy new steam account/level 10 faceit if ur issue is mainly account.
Yes but not the way you think, from my investments:
Skill: 40%
Windows and bios Tweaks and whatever related to ISP and internet: 10 to 30%
Finding a way to eliminate EMI at the first place: 30 to 50%
Believe it or not

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 04 Apr 2023, 21:42

blackmagic wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 13:22
its unfixable guys...

start to enjoy life and try to forget all this bullshit online gaming and esports....hitreg, input lag, desync...advantage/disadvantage...blablabla...

that only way and the real fix.

good luck everyone.

atleast be proud that you guys know the truth and just move on with this knowledge...in your life.
you all already gone through all this hell and know much more than all others that still dont experience and know all this things and that hell...
which still sleepy and are blind on both eyes and logic and still believe in ping and jitter or electricity, groundings issues...:lol:

and that knowledge already more worth than all this lucky fake pro players out there and everything on this planet...

just stop all this bullshit talk and start focus on something else in your life.

move better all your effort into something that rly matters in life.

there will be much many other players that gonna join this and other similar forums in very near future...and they gonna talk about same problems and issues and something wrong and "i noticed one day"...something...something...maybe this ? maybe that ? maybe its the moon ?
that 100% fact.
If you're still here spreading same words in different topics, it means you still have hope and you still think about gaming so please stop and don't act like this.
Or you know something to fix the whole problem and you don't wanna others find a fix, eighter way please stop.
Btw I agree with you that it may doesn't worth that much to waste our time or money more than this.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 05 Apr 2023, 03:46

loccomacco wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 21:35
Mugabi wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 12:54
n1zoo wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 04:52
I changed apartments, ISP and bought a new computer - the problem persisted. Even on LANs, when I only had my mouse, headphones, keyboard and Steam account, the problem was still there. It's either a problem with damaged components, a Steam account or some kind of "virus" in the pc components. I have no other explanation.
it is actually related to all the things that you have mentioned, it is related to your steam accoun, It is related to your PC components, it is related to your location ISP and it is related to the servers you connect to and from you connect from . I actually have a steam account that has more lag than other accounts, i tried playing with this account in different computers in net cafe and its extremely laggy and choppy with too much input lag. the other one I’ve tried is different computers in the same location, and one computer performs differently than the other computer. My first pc had an old bad mobo and it was really bad, my mouse was acting very very badly along with everything , i changed mobo, things improved alot but lag still there but not as nearly as bad as before . The thing u must do is try to get rid of these layers of lag one by one, you can buy new steam account/level 10 faceit if ur issue is mainly account.
Yes but not the way you think, from my investments:
Skill: 40%
Windows and bios Tweaks and whatever related to ISP and internet: 10 to 30%
Finding a way to eliminate EMI at the first place: 30 to 50%
Believe it or not
I disagree on skill unless you que with someone amd play mainly awp, you can somewhat salvage it and be consistent and maintain not too bad win rate but it’s impossible to soloq and carry, and it’s impossible to have fun with it. If you can do it, then the lag you have is different than what i have. With that said, another say another cope

Lucho

Post by Lucho » 05 Apr 2023, 08:37

loccomacco wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 21:25
Lucho wrote:
03 Apr 2023, 20:06
Yes!

Grounded to copper water piping. No ground loop found in the house. Everything in the house was redone using copper cables. I might suspect since it's using the city water piping maybe the electricity is trying to comeback from it's ground idk at this point I am out of idea. Some people mentioned smart meters and my problem started around that time.
Btw water pipe is not a proper grounding, but even most best proper grounding still may not help because of reasons.
Yes it is proper grounding as per the regulation here. It's the main water pipe that goes into the ground and into the city. And yes even the best proper grounding may not help I agree.

It's way easier to accept the fact that it's almost unfixable and move on I understand that but we need to stay positive. The reason why people create new threads is that maybe we can correlate things and pin point the root cause: location, testing, gear etc. And most important: VENT lol. As a father of 2 the only spare time that I have I would like to spend it playing video games with old friends but it's not enjoyable because of my issue.

@BigBoi I have discord and I speak french. Just private message me your discord ID. I may be into something..

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 05 Apr 2023, 11:28

loccomacco wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 21:42
blackmagic wrote:
04 Apr 2023, 13:22
its unfixable guys...

start to enjoy life and try to forget all this bullshit online gaming and esports....hitreg, input lag, desync...advantage/disadvantage...blablabla...

that only way and the real fix.

good luck everyone.

atleast be proud that you guys know the truth and just move on with this knowledge...in your life.
you all already gone through all this hell and know much more than all others that still dont experience and know all this things and that hell...
which still sleepy and are blind on both eyes and logic and still believe in ping and jitter or electricity, groundings issues...:lol:

and that knowledge already more worth than all this lucky fake pro players out there and everything on this planet...

just stop all this bullshit talk and start focus on something else in your life.

move better all your effort into something that rly matters in life.

there will be much many other players that gonna join this and other similar forums in very near future...and they gonna talk about same problems and issues and something wrong and "i noticed one day"...something...something...maybe this ? maybe that ? maybe its the moon ?
that 100% fact.
If you're still here spreading same words in different topics, it means you still have hope and you still think about gaming so please stop and don't act like this.
Or you know something to fix the whole problem and you don't wanna others find a fix, eighter way please stop.
Btw I agree with you that it may doesn't worth that much to waste our time or money more than this.
yes i still have hope...

but i find out and figure out that its hopeless...

in my case and this location and the ISP's here.

i still dont know how to fix that all but i have ideas how for sure to check if something wrong with electricity or your if it's all ISP replated...

just 1 idea:
just get a good notebook...
get starlink or lte or some other satellite providers...
after go outside with it or drive somewhere...field, another near town on so on...

if the issue still presist then the issue must be internet related and something going wrong near connect and servers center or at the ISP's...something very deep wrong...which not many talk about but the developers know for sure.

but sadly still many people hard believe that even there notebooks gets infected with dirty "something" :lol:

and that this dont rly a way to figure out something.

and 2 idea which was already said many times:

go near places with all ur hardware where good players and pros living.

idea 3:

same like idea 2 but just with notebook...
just ask some pro players if you can come to his town and connect to his router through wifi or even lan..

but this 3 simple points should already help many to figure out what rly wrong.

but people here still searching for fixes like 10+ and 20+ years...and mess with there groundings and electricity...

its just sad all.
Last edited by blackmagic on 05 Apr 2023, 12:02, edited 1 time in total.

dervu

Post by dervu » 05 Apr 2023, 11:40

It's sad when people can't differentiate between having symptoms also on desktop vs symptoms only in game.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 05 Apr 2023, 12:11

dervu wrote:
05 Apr 2023, 11:40
It's sad when people can't differentiate between having symptoms also on desktop vs symptoms only in game.
yes that too sad...

many get confused by that and start to see things which probably not even related with there online performance or just gaming..

and its probably a hardware thing and problem or maybe rly electricity or psu and power and bios...but if that all rly affects your online performance or just gaming and you believe hard in that...

then just follow my ideas above and you know then much more after this.

in my case i can tell for sure that i dont have rly issues with offline gaming.

but i see too strange things on desktop and changes after bios resets and mess up with settings or if change some pc parts or after shutdown pc for some time...the mouse looks and feels different, the picture looks different (like more and better hertz) after and this all is real and not placebo.

but i was always this dumb and connected this "good effect" and experience with my bad online gaming performance and was in that believe for very long time.

but its probably and for sure not that.

if you start look how many players has this problems and issues...its crazy...then u start to realize how hard unfair all this online gaming and esports bullshit is.

and dont even cheaters need...because there already problems and issues which cause unfairness and advantage against disadvantage which related to hardware, isp, location on so on...

some players will never get to the top in such conditions...
no matter how hard they try and training and practice there aims.

many many players stuck in this conditions but maybe only 10% realize this all.
and the rest are still unexperienced and blind on both eyes or just ignoring this or search for excuses like the ping, the jitter, low fps or low hz display...

but many of this players gonna wake up one day when they start to change there hardware for better one...and after they gonna notice that nothing rly helps and everything still same bad like before... :lol:

or if someone of them moving to other location and notices that something wrong...

and that will be the moment where all this players gonna start to search for the cause and probably join this forum.

that just another fact about all this and our common issues.

the reallife how it is.