I've lost interest

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Smokq

Re: I've lost interest

Post by Smokq » 06 Apr 2023, 22:17

BigBoi wrote: ↑
04 Apr 2023, 10:17
Hey what's up man! I live near montreal and I'm dealing with the SAME exact issue, I've tried everything i could possibly think over these past 8 years (started back in 2014) and to this day I'm still dealing with it, I've also tried moving to different places and the problem always seem to persist no matter what. Seriously though I'm thinking that the whole region is fucked due to some abnormality with electricity i literally cannot come up with any other answers after all this time. Maybe we could add eachother on discord to keep track of our findings. Do you speak french? Either way is fine.
Did you try moving to a new house + replacing everything before moving? like dont use anything old in your new house, and also dont charge ur phone in the new house or dont bring it with you, I know it sounds crazy, but I feel the only solution is moving + changing everything because I tried everything and I think my mistake when I moved was using my old pc in the new house

Smokq

Post by Smokq » 06 Apr 2023, 22:19

Mugabi wrote: ↑
04 Apr 2023, 12:54
n1zoo wrote: ↑
04 Apr 2023, 04:52
I changed apartments, ISP and bought a new computer - the problem persisted. Even on LANs, when I only had my mouse, headphones, keyboard and Steam account, the problem was still there. It's either a problem with damaged components, a Steam account or some kind of "virus" in the pc components. I have no other explanation.
it is actually related to all the things that you have mentioned, it is related to your steam accoun, It is related to your PC components, it is related to your location ISP and it is related to the servers you connect to and from you connect from . I actually have a steam account that has more lag than other accounts, i tried playing with this account in different computers in net cafe and its extremely laggy and choppy with too much input lag. the other one I’ve tried is different computers in the same location, and one computer performs differently than the other computer. My first pc had an old bad mobo and it was really bad, my mouse was acting very very badly along with everything , i changed mobo, things improved alot but lag still there but not as nearly as bad as before . The thing u must do is try to get rid of these layers of lag one by one, you can buy new steam account/level 10 faceit if ur issue is mainly account.
I play valorant and I used to play csgo, I have like 3k hours, and I play at high level, so I decided to let my account to a friend that is god like, and he has no issues with my account, so I dont think is account related

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 06 Apr 2023, 22:24

Smokq wrote: ↑
06 Apr 2023, 22:19
I changed apartments, ISP and bought a new computer - the problem persisted. Even on LANs, when I only had my mouse, headphones, keyboard and Steam account, the problem was still there. It's either a problem with damaged components, a Steam account or some kind of "virus" in the pc components. I have no other explanation.
it is actually related to all the things that you have mentioned, it is related to your steam accoun, It is related to your PC components, it is related to your location ISP and it is related to the servers you connect to and from you connect from . I actually have a steam account that has more lag than other accounts, i tried playing with this account in different computers in net cafe and its extremely laggy and choppy with too much input lag. the other one I’ve tried is different computers in the same location, and one computer performs differently than the other computer. My first pc had an old bad mobo and it was really bad, my mouse was acting very very badly along with everything , i changed mobo, things improved alot but lag still there but not as nearly as bad as before . The thing u must do is try to get rid of these layers of lag one by one, you can buy new steam account/level 10 faceit if ur issue is mainly account.
I play valorant and I used to play csgo, I have like 3k hours, and I play at high level, so I decided to let my account to a friend that is god like, and he has no issues with my account, so I dont think is account related
I have different acciunts, one shit, one good. I can give shit one to your friend if he wants to try

Smokq

Post by Smokq » 07 Apr 2023, 05:26

06 Apr 2023, 22:24
Smokq wrote: ↑
06 Apr 2023, 22:19
I have different acciunts, one shit, one good. I can give shit one to your friend if he wants to try
No, I think its better for you to find a friend that wants to do this, I dont want to ask my friend to do this with a random account, because even if I dont think it cant fuck his pc, I still dont want to take the risk and destroy my friend gaming experience :DD

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 07 Apr 2023, 07:47

loccomacco wrote: ↑
06 Apr 2023, 17:03
SKILLEN wrote: ↑
06 Apr 2023, 09:17
blackmagic wrote: ↑
05 Apr 2023, 11:28

just 1 idea:
just get a good notebook...
get starlink or lte or some other satellite providers...
after go outside with it or drive somewhere...field, another near town on so on...

if the issue still presist then the issue must be internet related and something going wrong near connect and servers center or at the ISP's...something very deep wrong...which not many talk about but the developers know for sure.

What do you mean, if the problem still persist must be internet related. You mean the problem is in servers you trying to connect and not in your starlink interner ?
He haven't said that he have a starlink internet, he is just guessing for a possible fix.

Yes yes i understand he doesnt have starlink now. But i didnt understand when you go outside and drive somewhere and still have the problem how is internet related than,if you have same problem with starlink.

blackmagic

Post by blackmagic » 07 Apr 2023, 09:44

07 Apr 2023, 07:47
05 Apr 2023, 11:28

just 1 idea:
just get a good notebook...
get starlink or lte or some other satellite providers...
after go outside with it or drive somewhere...field, another near town on so on...

if the issue still presist then the issue must be internet related and something going wrong near connect and servers center or at the ISP's...something very deep wrong...which not many talk about but the developers know for sure.

What do you mean, if the problem still persist must be internet related. You mean the problem is in servers you trying to connect and not in your starlink interner ?
He haven't said that he have a starlink internet, he is just guessing for a possible fix.

Yes yes i understand he doesnt have starlink now. But i didnt understand when you go outside and drive somewhere and still have the problem how is internet related than,if you have same problem with starlink.

you can for sure exclude bullshit like: electricity, your home, other interference shit and whatever...

that all point of mobile hardware and the purpose.

and yes i dont have starlink and dont even know how it works and if its rly mobile like 5g/Lte...but if its satellite then its probably mobile and you can take that stuff with you outside and test somewhere on field or in forest or whatever you want to go...

that way you stop have nightmares about bios tweaks, your desktop hardware, shieldings, interferences, emi, grounding and more bullshit that many are fight on this forum and still cant properly solve...:lol: no proofs, no data...zero nothing...but much bullshit talk and only hypothesis which leads to nothing and dont rly helps all...and still are stuck in this rabbit hole of electricity bullshit...

but if this still don't helps and you don't see any changes or improvements...

then there just nothing more left...no more options...
and the issue must be: internet, servers, isp infrastructure...and i have no fucking idea more what else it can be.

and i have no idea about how good starlink is but you can ask others players that already tried it or search for videos and gameplays where people play on starlink...maybe that helps some.

but this just the theory of how to solve problems by yourself and finally stop to searching for fixes all your life.
its only for yourself and your mind but after you have all the proofs and finally a nice sleep and dreams..

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 07 Apr 2023, 16:06

07 Apr 2023, 09:44

you can for sure exclude bullshit like: electricity, your home, other interference shit and whatever...

and yes i dont have starlink and dont even know how it works and if its rly mobile like 5g/Lte...but if its satellite then its probably mobile and you can take that stuff with you outside and test somewhere on field or in forest or whatever you want to go...

that way you stop have nightmares about bios tweaks, your desktop hardware, shieldings, interferences, emi, grounding and more bullshit that many are fight on this forum and still cant properly solve...:lol: no proofs, no data...zero nothing...but much bullshit talk and only hypothesis which leads to nothing and dont rly helps all...and still are stuck in this rabbit hole of electricity bullshit...

and the issue must be: internet, servers, isp infrastructure...and i have no fucking idea more what else it can be.

and i have no idea about how good starlink is but you can ask others players that already tried it or search for videos and gameplays where people play on starlink...maybe that helps some.

but this just the theory of how to solve problems by yourself and finally stop to searching for fixes all your life.
its only for yourself and your mind but after you have all the proofs and finally a nice sleep and dreams..
Do you want me to put all evidences of EMI or dirty electricity here?
I wonder how during all those years of struggling, you couldn't find even one proof of dirty electricity.

SKILLEN

Post by SKILLEN » 07 Apr 2023, 19:56

07 Apr 2023, 09:44

Yes bro i know , just didnt understood something in your post,because my english is not good and i cant explain what i didnt understood :D ,doesnt matter its not that important. I ordered starlink, this is the last thing left to try. I will tell if something happen.

kadirg

Post by kadirg » 07 May 2023, 18:56

If you think your Steam account is the problem. You are lucky because we have this lag everywhere. Not only in games.

Lucho

Post by Lucho » 07 May 2023, 22:24

That's right not only in games... offline on desktop and bios... still haven't found the root cause... I'm looking to buy a house and I hope I won't have the problem anymore or i'll just quit gaming at this point. It's sad...