My electricity input lag experience

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
cybepine

Re: My electricity input lag experience

Post by cybepine » 18 Jul 2023, 11:52

Derosa wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 19:32
def not rich to do that xD
in some days ill go back to my house where everything was working fine and ill test if is good.
if its good ill do some solar panel system for my pc
Yes, do that first if you can.

Your post reminded me about this old post:

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads ... r.3529408/

And guess what was the reason?

High impedance ground.
Currents in water pipes and ground wires. Currents where there should be no current.

If you have so new house (2 years old), Builders did a bad job, they did something wrong most likely.

Derosa

Post by Derosa » 19 Jul 2023, 05:13

tx for sharing this

loltakoo

Post by loltakoo » 19 Jul 2023, 08:17

cybepine wrote:
18 Jul 2023, 11:52
Derosa wrote:
17 Jul 2023, 19:32
def not rich to do that xD
in some days ill go back to my house where everything was working fine and ill test if is good.
if its good ill do some solar panel system for my pc
Yes, do that first if you can.

Your post reminded me about this old post:

https://forums.tomshardware.com/threads ... r.3529408/

And guess what was the reason?

High impedance ground.
Currents in water pipes and ground wires. Currents where there should be no current.

If you have so new house (2 years old), Builders did a bad job, they did something wrong most likely.
Not true.

I followed this topic at the time, I even talked to this guy, this guy decided based on his amateur tests that they were caused by high impedance grounding, he never hears a proof, even this guy never solved his problem, he just says like this all that things regarding electricity makes some difference.

Please be more cautious in passing information to new users so it doesn't snowball and go back to the beginning every time, thank you.

@Derosa

I recommend that you carefully read the topics about possible causes that are mentioned here, to save you time and worry about things that have been ruled out a long time ago.

zeasty

Post by zeasty » 21 Jul 2023, 22:43

I have noticed weird symptoms on my kitchen oven at the hours of input lag it (the light on oven) starts blinkining and stuttering even if it's not turned on...
Which means that's there is something wrong in electricity, everything is working good on the whole house [air conditioner, tvs, lights...) just getting input lag when the light of oven is triggered...

So for me it's obvious but how to fix that electricity i don't know, i was thinking about greenwave filters

ziibtw

Post by ziibtw » 19 Mar 2024, 23:12

move to a apart that has its own transformer or get a medical grade isolation tranformer this is the fix lol