help advice for new desync issue users

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
loltakoo

help advice for new desync issue users

Post by loltakoo » 18 Jul 2023, 07:22

Thread with the purpose of uniting all information about tests with the problem (desync, 240hz feels 60hz, bad hitreg, mouse feels heavy-ice etc etc) in order to help new users and avoid spending money unnecessarily.

I will speak for myself, and also information that I exchanged with old people in this field, discord or steam, whatever.

Pc dozens, exorbitant amounts of parts and builds tested, with no result.
Dozens of monitors, from standard 75hz up to 2566k 360hz
Dozens of mouse, keyboard, headphones including wireless.
UPS, power conditioner, low quality and also high quality, no significant improvement, every person who bought this is still arguing about it (Including me)
Moving house, both to the same neighborhood and to 500km, other countries (Like Dani Pa on youtube, he is a guy who really has financial conditions for tests)
Moving house with new PC and new equipment, EVERYTHING new
Does'nt help.
New notebook, never having been connected to electricity...
Does'nt help

If you're thinking of spending money on an electrician, proper grounding, UPS, power conditioner, surge protector, transformers...

Just in order to help, save your time, save your money, your mental energy, I assure you that this can give a change for a few days, a few hours, just like any basic tweak or windows reinstall, but the problem will come back. (I was a guinea pig)

The people who tested things the most, all this stuff I've talked about and other electrical tests.
They had problems even at the house of friends who don't have this problem
Even in gaming house
Some in pro houses, because they were friends.

So I'm warning you, in case you haven't tried this yet and are excited to solve it, I know how it is, believe me.

Don't spend your money on this, you could have your psychological and mood affected seeing all this not work and having to trigger return policy or even sell all this unnecessary thing.

Ty.
Last edited by loltakoo on 18 Jul 2023, 09:59, edited 1 time in total.

Derosa

Re: help advice for new desync issue users

Post by Derosa » 18 Jul 2023, 08:02

Yea i read a lot of people that they didnt solve changing various abitation too, but there is no way that there isnt a fix , like u need to be a complitely diffrent person in a new house? , are the problem us ? I dont think really but the problem exist and is not placebo

delve

Post by delve » 18 Jul 2023, 09:34

loltakoo wrote: ↑
18 Jul 2023, 07:22

how many do you know have done this? What were they complaining about exactly?

loltakoo

Post by loltakoo » 18 Jul 2023, 09:58

delve wrote: ↑
18 Jul 2023, 09:34
18 Jul 2023, 07:22

how many do you know have done this? What were they complaining about exactly?
besides me, two other guys I know.

Symptoms? the same, desync, 240hz feels 60hz, mouse slipping on ice, even on desktop, random hitreg in games, you feel out of server etc etc.

It makes no difference, at least for me, and for these guys.

dervu

Post by dervu » 18 Jul 2023, 10:39

If someone tried their PC at pros house and its bad, then it must be damaged, or that person is not ok.
If he tried other guys PCs without own peripherals and on his own account, they maybe something with account is not ok.
If other guys tried on his account on same PCs and it was ok, then something with that person is not ok.
If he tried other guys PCs without own peripherals and on other guys accounts, then I am sorry to say this, but something must be not right with that person.
If he tried other guys PCs with own peripherals and on other guys accounts and it was bad, then it might be something wrong with peripherals.
If other guys tried with his peripherals and it ok, then this person is not ok.

You see where am I going? If you assume pro's place is as good as it gets, then there is no other explanation.
Unless you might think that some pros would not notice that is bad, and they could have it better, and they had luck being in another better place to become pro and now play in worse conditions. :lol:
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

loltakoo

Post by loltakoo » 18 Jul 2023, 11:03

dervu wrote: ↑
18 Jul 2023, 10:39
If someone tried their PC at pros house and its bad, then it must be damaged, or that person is not ok.
If he tried other guys PCs without own peripherals and on his own account, they maybe something with account is not ok.
If other guys tried on his account on same PCs and it was ok, then something with that person is not ok.
If he tried other guys PCs without own peripherals and on other guys accounts, then I am sorry to say this, but something must be not right with that person.
If he tried other guys PCs with own peripherals and on other guys accounts and it was bad, then it might be something wrong with peripherals.

You see where am I going? If you assume pro's place is as good as it gets, then there is no other explanation.
Unless you might think that some pros would not notice that is bad, and they could have it better, and they had luck being in another better place to become pro and now play in worse conditions. :lol:
I think it wasn't very expressive.

Place with a professional was not good either, gaming house with 4 other professionals was not good either.

I'm the guy who most agrees with logic, professionals are not lucky, they didn't pay for internet or better places, they are even moving all the time for their conditions, sometimes for girlfriends, better places for bootcamp a better ping.

I have very close friends who are, I have some autonomy to speak

if you see my friend's house, the highest level in cs go, consistent, played tournaments in NA and has already received several opportunities to be in tier S

This guy's house literally has no basic grounding, the old sockets, all the wiring in the old house, you turn on the shower, sometimes the pc turns off, it was horrible.
And his game was perfect, apparently in streams and consistency in the championships he played

And for the rest, yes, unfortunately, I and all the people who have ruled out electricity with basic logic, have no idea what is causing this if not ourselves.

Do you want to remove electricity theory but you don't have professional friends around?

Simple, buy a notebook with good quality specs, (144 hz) plug new equipment, never used, and go to another house, away from yours with the battery power that comes from the factory, without connecting to any plug.

Many people have done this, the problem appeared on the laptop before the battery ran out, with LITERALLY no plug, and they still claim to be electricity? wtf?

I'm still here to say, although it's very tempting, don't buy this stuff if your focus is on solving the problem, I did that, and it was for nothing.

if you solved this problem, with the same symptoms, in another place (that you tested there for about 1 month minimum), but you don't have money to change, or you can't change something like that.

I'm happy for you, I wish I had that answer, in fact, in this person's case, I would do anything, all my savings to move to a better place and finally have fun or play the games properly.

but what happens most here are people who go to new places, and post after 2 days, saying it's fixed, everything is fine, but they don't understand that sometimes it takes time to show up, you really need to stay in the place for a while.

amorou

Post by amorou » 18 Jul 2023, 18:14

18 Jul 2023, 11:03

I think it wasn't very expressive.

Place with a professional was not good either, gaming house with 4 other professionals was not good either.

I'm the guy who most agrees with logic, professionals are not lucky, they didn't pay for internet or better places, they are even moving all the time for their conditions, sometimes for girlfriends, better places for bootcamp a better ping.

I have very close friends who are, I have some autonomy to speak

if you see my friend's house, the highest level in cs go, consistent, played tournaments in NA and has already received several opportunities to be in tier S

This guy's house literally has no basic grounding, the old sockets, all the wiring in the old house, you turn on the shower, sometimes the pc turns off, it was horrible.
And his game was perfect, apparently in streams and consistency in the championships he played

And for the rest, yes, unfortunately, I and all the people who have ruled out electricity with basic logic, have no idea what is causing this if not ourselves.

Do you want to remove electricity theory but you don't have professional friends around?

Simple, buy a notebook with good quality specs, (144 hz) plug new equipment, never used, and go to another house, away from yours with the battery power that comes from the factory, without connecting to any plug.

Many people have done this, the problem appeared on the laptop before the battery ran out, with LITERALLY no plug, and they still claim to be electricity? wtf?

I'm still here to say, although it's very tempting, don't buy this stuff if your focus is on solving the problem, I did that, and it was for nothing.

if you solved this problem, with the same symptoms, in another place (that you tested there for about 1 month minimum), but you don't have money to change, or you can't change something like that.

I'm happy for you, I wish I had that answer, in fact, in this person's case, I would do anything, all my savings to move to a better place and finally have fun or play the games properly.

but what happens most here are people who go to new places, and post after 2 days, saying it's fixed, everything is fine, but they don't understand that sometimes it takes time to show up, you really need to stay in the place for a while.
No you cant rule out electricity like that , there is much more to that subject

loltakoo

Post by loltakoo » 18 Jul 2023, 18:22

actually i can...

answer where the electricity was connected there is a new laptop with all new equipment in a new place, that has never been plugged into the wall...

bad eletricity-power coming from Dell Alienware factory? :?:

What if no plug has been connected to it and you have a 10 hour factory battery test period?

If you tested the computer of a consistent pro tier S (who never complained about it or heard about this problem) with all his equipment, nothing yours, at HIS home...

And the problem is still there?

Explain to me where the bad electricity factor is in these two cases that I and other guys went through, go.

ABOUT THIS specific problem, I can rule it out ;)

amorou

Post by amorou » 18 Jul 2023, 18:54

18 Jul 2023, 18:22

actually i can...

answer where the electricity was connected there is a new laptop with all new equipment in a new place, that has never been plugged into the wall...

What if no plug has been connected to it and you have a 10 hour factory battery test period?

If you tested the computer of a consistent pro tier S (who never complained about it or heard about this problem) with all his equipment, nothing yours, at HIS home...

Explain to me where the bad electricity factor is in these two cases that I and other guys went through, go.

" This guy's house literally has no basic grounding, the old sockets, all the wiring in the old house, you turn on the shower, sometimes the pc turns off, it was horrible. "

You cant rule out with that I meant , than with laptop rfi can effect it.

Also not all tier S pros perform mechanicly good , you can mantain that elo with the issue , since you can adapt your gameplay for lack of snappy aim or visual delay .

pcenthusiast92

Post by pcenthusiast92 » 20 Jul 2023, 17:53

18 Jul 2023, 18:22

actually i can...

But you are missing something important too, is not only the EMI created by dirty electricity, but it is also (RFI) radio frequency interference that affects to devices, etc,etc.

Cheers.