2 year input lag is gone you need to test this

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
MegaMelmek

2 year input lag is gone you need to test this

Post by MegaMelmek » 10 Sep 2023, 17:56

I had some time and these bras stand off was laing dow on my table for long time. I did not want try them because saw on forum that someone say that he change them and nothing happend.

So i put MOBO out of the case and leave only PSU there. Screw these bras stand of and take multimeater a check them agains the center pin on the PSU there was NO continuity. (no mobo in the case thats important)
Me was like WTF?
So i make some coper wireing to connect the back plate (where is the mobo atached) to the back plate on the case.
Oh boys now this is like different PC.
I first notice thing like input lag two years back when a was changing PC.
Before i had some cheep case and i get:
MSI gungir
Corsair 4000D
Zalman - curent case

To end this if you put one probe on PSU and other on metal part of the case there must be contiunity. There is important do this without the MOBO.
Now just scroling the web page is insane fast, on game its perfect.
Just imagine that GamerNexus was recomending that corsair 4000D. That mean they know nothing about PC.
Hope this may help you all. GL

cursed-gamer

Re: 2 year input lag is gone you need to test this

Post by cursed-gamer » 10 Sep 2023, 20:06

inb4 lag is back, because you simply discharged your PC from static

amorou

Post by amorou » 10 Sep 2023, 22:05

MegaMelmek wrote:
10 Sep 2023, 17:56
I had some time and these bras stand off was laing dow on my table for long time. I did not want try them because saw on forum that someone say that he change them and nothing happend.

So i put MOBO out of the case and leave only PSU there. Screw these bras stand of and take multimeater a check them agains the center pin on the PSU there was NO continuity. (no mobo in the case thats important)
Me was like WTF?
So i make some coper wireing to connect the back plate (where is the mobo atached) to the back plate on the case.
Oh boys now this is like different PC.
I first notice thing like input lag two years back when a was changing PC.
Before i had some cheep case and i get:
MSI gungir
Corsair 4000D
Zalman - curent case

To end this if you put one probe on PSU and other on metal part of the case there must be contiunity. There is important do this without the MOBO.
Now just scroling the web page is insane fast, on game its perfect.
Just imagine that GamerNexus was recomending that corsair 4000D. That mean they know nothing about PC.
Hope this may help you all. GL
You have grounding at home ?

Lucho

Post by Lucho » 10 Sep 2023, 23:00

I agree with cursed-gamer... its because you have disconnected your components at some point. Input lag will eventually comeback.

standoff are only to prevent the motherboard to short if it touches the casing... I dont think the motherboard ground are done through the standoff but by the PSU connections. They might help grounding your case so you dont get zapped in case of failure

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 11 Sep 2023, 00:17

Yes i do have grounding at my home…

Lucho

Post by Lucho » 11 Sep 2023, 09:52

here is the Proof... same guy who posted the video saying standoff would fix it has still issues and talking about something else now pretty non sense IMO..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxxDx_yvAkE

I LOVE TIN FOIL

Post by I LOVE TIN FOIL » 11 Sep 2023, 16:16

depend on your issue in my opinion, brass standoff solve the problems for me because my problem was grouding issue.

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 12 Sep 2023, 03:25

Lucho wrote:
11 Sep 2023, 09:52
here is the Proof... same guy who posted the video saying standoff would fix it has still issues and talking about something else now pretty non sense IMO..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxxDx_yvAkE
Lol that has to be at the same level of stupidity as "accounts are infected" or "my teeth braces are causing interferences" or whatever, absolute buffoon. I do feel like at this point that guy is just trying to fish views or something, idk

triplese

Post by triplese » 12 Sep 2023, 04:12

Okay, how standoffs corellating with desync on my phone when playing FPS? :lol:
Only connecting point of phone with my place is wifi. And wifi connected to outlet. So I need to check standoffs in router? :mrgreen:

Anonymous271863

Post by Anonymous271863 » 12 Sep 2023, 04:48

triplese wrote:
12 Sep 2023, 04:12
Okay, how standoffs corellating with desync on my phone when playing FPS? :lol:
Only connecting point of phone with my place is wifi. And wifi connected to outlet. So I need to check standoffs in router? :mrgreen:
No offense but I doubt you need to care about desync or input lag when talking about FPS gaming on a phone. there's nothing competitive about that lmao