I finally found the Reason for my Problem

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Palacko

I finally found the Reason for my Problem

Post by Palacko » 08 Oct 2023, 07:00

Hi Guys,

many of you guys will know me from my videos:
https://youtube.com/shorts/PEQYnqav-a4? ... bWsQMzkbkR

As i told before, i am struggeling since 2020 with this problem and the problem followed me whereever i go.

10 different Countries, 15 new Pcs with everything new.

Now i am in Dubai, i play with Account from Gaming Club - 1 Ping to Dubai Servers.

First Hour it was very good i could hit good and then the Problem is starting again, slow movement, slow bullets, prefiring..
I found out that my Body is causing all of this, also people in my House could play good after i move from chair. First its also bad for them, because my inpact to pc/mouse seems huge, and it takes 30-60mins till pc is working fine again.

I never thought that this could be real, but also others reporting about the same.

So it will be unfixable for me, my body has something which is not fitting with gaming anymore. I was ESL #1 in 2007-2010 so i know a lot about Gaming and was like Pro in this time.

Anonymous271863

Re: I finally found the Reason for my Problem

Post by Anonymous271863 » 08 Oct 2023, 07:40

So why did you think that somehow your body didn't have something before 2020? I also have the same issue starting from the same year, it happened after an electrician changed my electricity meter in my house. I never really tried any other location so I can't say for sure.

Anyhow that's completely unlikely and that's just a delusion, and if you actually tried 10 different countries with everything new (which is impressive, I applaud you sir) then have you ever thought that there is a chance that you perhaps didn't really have the problem but you still thought you did? In my case in my new PC in 2022 which I tried in the same location I didn't have the problem for a whole month, so for you to move to 10 different countries with 10 completely new PCs is just ridiculous, specially if you didn't have an input lag for an hour, which contrary to me it was a whole ass month.

I don't want to completely dismiss the seriousness of this post but just know, nocebo is a helluva drug.

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 08 Oct 2023, 08:06

I believe him

minathor

Post by minathor » 08 Oct 2023, 08:56

Did you gain weight from that time? What could have been?

Palacko

Post by Palacko » 08 Oct 2023, 11:26

minathor wrote:
08 Oct 2023, 08:56
Did you gain weight from that time? What could have been?
Yes indeed about 20kg

Palacko

Post by Palacko » 08 Oct 2023, 11:31

Mys_Tik wrote:
08 Oct 2023, 07:40
So why did you think that somehow your body didn't have something before 2020? I also have the same issue starting from the same year, it happened after an electrician changed my electricity meter in my house. I never really tried any other location so I can't say for sure.

Anyhow that's completely unlikely and that's just a delusion, and if you actually tried 10 different countries with everything new (which is impressive, I applaud you sir) then have you ever thought that there is a chance that you perhaps didn't really have the problem but you still thought you did? In my case in my new PC in 2022 which I tried in the same location I didn't have the problem for a whole month, so for you to move to 10 different countries with 10 completely new PCs is just ridiculous, specially if you didn't have an input lag for an hour, which contrary to me it was a whole ass month.

I don't want to completely dismiss the seriousness of this post but just know, nocebo is a helluva drug.
Yeh its true that i tested so many locations; also new pcs, and with every pc i bought everything new from mouse to headset..

I will go again to dubai mall and play another 2 hours, its hard to describe, i will ask my girlfriend to record when i enter the game and after 2 hours how it looks like, but i am nearly sure after i was also in belgrade in best gaming center where monesy and niko hang around and i got it there too, everywhere the same. I think its not my eyes because people who have this problem, also see it in my videos and confirm that there is something wrong, delayed, slow bullets, shit movement. Only thing that i do is lifting my mouse often when i play, but i have this play style since 2007 and other thing is i scroll a lot when i play - but also since day 1 i am doing this.

Weird shit

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 08 Oct 2023, 12:39

Palacko wrote:
08 Oct 2023, 07:00
Hi Guys,

As i told before, i am struggeling since 2020 with this problem and the problem followed me whereever i go.

Now i am in Dubai, i play with Account from Gaming Club - 1 Ping to Dubai Servers.

First Hour it was very good i could hit good and then the Problem is starting again, slow movement, slow bullets, prefiring..
I found out that my Body is causing all of this, also people in my House could play good after i move from chair. First its also bad for them, because my inpact to pc/mouse seems huge, and it takes 30-60mins till pc is working fine again.

I never thought that this could be real, but also others reporting about the same.

So it will be unfixable for me, my body has something which is not fitting with gaming anymore. I was ESL #1 in 2007-2010 so i know a lot about Gaming and was like Pro in this time.

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 08 Oct 2023, 13:05

Palacko wrote:
08 Oct 2023, 07:00
Hi Guys,

finally people are getting aware of this!! I can confirm 100% to you that my body causes interference on PCS and notebooks, I'm in this since 2017 and I've made all the tests needed to confirm that, so it's been 6 years doing REAL TESTS and not guessing. I know some people that also came to the same conclusion and I also have many videos proving this thing is real so I have many solid proof that anyone can see the problem and understand, but it takes a little bit of time to fully understand because there are many videos and I have to explain everything detailed because if I only say what happens people don't believe.

**Months ago I made a post here talking about that, explaining everything and for some reason they deleted my post**

so I hope this time they don't delete your post and people can see what's happening with us and probably with many people here too.

I support you my friend and I hope we can fix it somehow, to be honest I'm almost giving up since I tried like everything possible but posts like yours give me some hope because maybe with more people getting aware of this, we can help each other to maybe get some conclusions faster about possible fixes.

If you want to talk about this and still want to try to find a fix feel free to send me a dm on discord waaaa#8369

I have many evidences and information about this, and as I said, I know some people who have many information too, so maybe we can share what we have and try to find a fix

Derosa

Post by Derosa » 08 Oct 2023, 14:05

I also always thought that it was my body that was interfering, I tried several times to remove my hands completely from the desk for a few seconds and go back to playing after 10 seconds, and everything was much smoother and the hits came in better, I'm not tard so it's not placebo

Palacko

Post by Palacko » 08 Oct 2023, 14:10

Derosa wrote:
08 Oct 2023, 14:05
I also always thought that it was my body that was interfering, I tried several times to remove my hands completely from the desk for a few seconds and go back to playing after 10 seconds, and everything was much smoother and the hits came in better, I'm not tard so it's not placebo
No its true what you r experiencing.
I will try to make a video tomorrow in gaming club, hope first minutes will be good to see the difference.

Also when i walk in my house or run its getting worse, maybe because of pulse or idk. But i am now 90% sure its me causing this and it will come everywhere on earth