I finally found the Reason for my Problem

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Derosa

Re: I finally found the Reason for my Problem

Post by Derosa » 10 Oct 2023, 13:18

Palacko wrote:
10 Oct 2023, 02:19
Bobo wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 17:17
have you tried grounding yourself to reduce your body`s voltage ?
try that and give us an update.
I tried idk how its called this hand wrists?
Also i have put a grounding plate under my feet, 0 impact and difference. But sometimes when i run in my house and sit down again, mouse speed is higher mostly always.. maybe its also something with my puls or bloodpressure.
Same thing when u go away and come back everything
Is faster

Derosa

Post by Derosa » 10 Oct 2023, 13:54

spkii wrote:
10 Oct 2023, 06:25
How this can Explain at nights works better?
In night everything is more faster and responsive prob becouse of less electrical usage of people nearby , problem is still there at night 2 btw , if the main problem is the body this does not mean that we do not have others small problems with electricity. Im pretty sure that esl pros (not lvl 10 faceit pros) created they’r *good situation* and im pretty sure that everyone can be good with a good situation, atlist if you dont have reflex and cordinations problems , gaming is dirty

MontyTheAverage

Post by MontyTheAverage » 12 Oct 2023, 03:37

I can believe it. I also tried almost 10 PCs and laptops with all different specs and peripherals. Tried it across different location and countires and still had the exact same issues. First minute or two of game smooth and no desync. And over time gets worse. Or when i go away or don't tough PC/Mouse for awhile, it gets better again for a bit. Same with using the mouse for heavy tasks and gaming with input lag. Ruled out bascially everything I can think of what it could be.
Last edited by MontyTheAverage on 12 Oct 2023, 03:50, edited 1 time in total.

MontyTheAverage

Post by MontyTheAverage » 12 Oct 2023, 03:38

Smokq wrote:
09 Oct 2023, 14:46
Are you guys mouth breather or nose breather? just curiosity ^_^
I suffer from bad breathing cuz of my deviated septum. Hard to breath through nose

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 12 Oct 2023, 08:43

MontyTheAverage wrote:
12 Oct 2023, 03:38
Smokq wrote:
I suffer from bad breathing cuz of my deviated septum. Hard to breath through nose
The number of people reporting bad breathing is increasing, but I don't think that can be the problem, for two reasons:
1- I don't have breathing problems and I do breath with nose.
2- I'm pretty sure you had breathing problem since you started playing.

I think we should continue with what we lack of in our full blood test, because it is possible to get lack of something during life

spkii

Post by spkii » 12 Oct 2023, 09:02

Why breath can interffer with computer? I have breath problems too, and have the lag problem too.

loccomacco

Post by loccomacco » 12 Oct 2023, 11:52

spkii wrote:
12 Oct 2023, 09:02
Why breath can interffer with computer? I have breath problems too, and have the lag problem too.
No one knows, actually the body thing being the reason is the actual discussion, breathing problem is just in it's Venn diagram, for now we are just trying to indicate possible things to put in the diagram, finding why they can be the reason, will be searched for after, for now a few people (not only here) reported that they have breathing problem, but I don't think it can be the problem because of reasons I mentioned, but it's still one of victims because maybe multiple things cooperate with each others, we should continue with what we lack of in our blood test because it's easier to find an overlap in my opinion, then we continue with whatever else we find is easier

Derosa

Post by Derosa » 12 Oct 2023, 13:05

My breathing is perfect

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 12 Oct 2023, 16:58

MontyTheAverage wrote:
Smokq wrote:
heyy I remember you from a discord group that I left but I used to interact a lot there. I remember you tried like everything and still had no fix, you still think that it can be electricity/emi or you also started to think that it can be the body? I'm that person who always said that it's the body, so if you are considering that too, I think you can help us to gather even more information about this because I know you tried many many things. so if you want to add me on discord, we made a group with only the people who already tried everything and either confirmed its the body or strongly believe in that possibility, so if you want to join my discord is waaaa#8369

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 12 Oct 2023, 16:59

internetexplorer4 wrote:
12 Oct 2023, 16:58
MontyTheAverage wrote:
Smokq wrote:
heyy I remember you from a discord group that I left but I used to interact a lot there. I remember you tried like everything and still had no fix, you still think that it can be electricity/emi or you also started to think that it can be the body? I'm that person who always said that it's the body, so if you are considering that too, I think you can help us to gather even more information about this because I know you tried many many things. so if you want to add me on discord, we made a group with only the people who already tried everything and either confirmed its the body or strongly believe in that possibility, so if you want to join, my discord is waaaa#8369