Do you get frametime spikes too?

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
ImBIGJEFF

Re: Do you get frametime spikes too?

Post by ImBIGJEFF » 19 Nov 2023, 22:02

You're asking me to try installing my OS onto an HDD but keeping games on an SSD? Hmm.

amorou

Post by amorou » 19 Nov 2023, 23:43

ImBIGJEFF wrote:
19 Nov 2023, 22:02
You're asking me to try installing my OS onto an HDD but keeping games on an SSD? Hmm.
No man , just install everyting on hdd , I said I did tried moving game files only to hdd not os
And now I dont have any hdd

ImBIGJEFF

Post by ImBIGJEFF » 20 Nov 2023, 00:57

I could possibly try that... will update.
Also these storport errors/warnings are present on every PC in my home except from one laptop that's running Windows 8, so I think it's a software issue with newer Windows... I'm gonna try installing Windows 10 on this old laptop just to see. I also contacted Solidigm (who made and now apparently warranties my Intel 670p nvme) and I showed them the screenshots of my StorPort logs and they are telling me the drive is defective and they're going to refund me for the cost of the drive. Fwiw.