Electricity Input Delay on both console and pc

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Jurr

Re: Electricity Input Delay on both console and pc

Post by Jurr » 23 Nov 2023, 09:03

spkii wrote:
23 Nov 2023, 08:54
Jurr wrote:
23 Nov 2023, 08:51
spkii wrote:
23 Nov 2023, 08:43
Jurr wrote:
22 Nov 2023, 23:28

I found this post, and I saw you commented on it so you probably have seen, but this guy fixed it by buying an air purifier, the reason why it probably worked is because air purifiers get rid of static electricity in the air or clean it if you will. On amazon they're $80-$150 ... If you have the money id say give it a shot, if it doesnt work then you can return it. I cant buy one as of yet but if you do end up buying one, he said he bought the one that has Alexa with it. Its called Levoit Alexa Air Purifier on amazon, and this is the guys page, go through it if you want he literally just bought an air purifier and its been working for him he hasnt came back and i just asked how its going for him so lets see

search.php?author_id=12561&sr=posts

Tried it and no effect on me...
Have you tried playing with an outlet tester in?
What is that?
it detects if theres anything wrong with the wiring in your house and sees if its wired properly. but I seen some people in youtube comments say that made the delay 70-80% better and a couple people in here say delay goes away with it in and once they unplug it , it comes back

spkii

Post by spkii » 23 Nov 2023, 09:12

Jurr wrote:
23 Nov 2023, 09:03
spkii wrote:
23 Nov 2023, 08:54
Jurr wrote:
23 Nov 2023, 08:51
spkii wrote:
23 Nov 2023, 08:43

Tried it and no effect on me...
Have you tried playing with an outlet tester in?
What is that?
it detects if theres anything wrong with the wiring in your house and sees if its wired properly. but I seen some people in youtube comments say that made the delay 70-80% better and a couple people in here say delay goes away with it in and once they unplug it , it comes back
Can you link amazon link or similar to buy it? I will test and told you this post where it goes.

Jurr

Post by Jurr » 28 Nov 2023, 17:50

He didnt give a link but said he got it from Home Depot ..

This is the $13 outlet tester: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Klein-Tools ... /206517824

This is the $23 outlet tester:
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Klein-Tools ... lsrc=aw.ds

ApexLeg

Post by ApexLeg » 29 Nov 2023, 07:19

Hi, one thing to try before going down the electric route testing, a quick and free test is to log into your friends account on your PC and Xbox and see if there's any issues/desync occurring still.

I've been deep diving into this for quite a while and wouldn't put it past some companies forcing more lag compensation onto some accounts.

Jurr

Post by Jurr » 29 Nov 2023, 14:41

ApexLeg wrote:
29 Nov 2023, 07:19
Hi, one thing to try before going down the electric route testing, a quick and free test is to log into your friends account on your PC and Xbox and see if there's any issues/desync occurring still.

I've been deep diving into this for quite a while and wouldn't put it past some companies forcing more lag compensation onto some accounts.
Tried that already, even made brand new accounts and the issue persists. Do you have this issue on console as well?

Goddamn124

Post by Goddamn124 » 26 Dec 2023, 01:10

Hey man. I also have this issue. And I’m sorry to say but I also have no solution. But this is probably the first time someone has had my problem. But this all started way back in 2021, when I bought my first pc in my OLD house my pc already had Input delay when I first got it. Back then I was a console player and my ps4 actually felt responsive when it came to shooter games. Quite odd isn’t, since PCs are meant to have less input delay. Recently I bought a ps5 because I grew sick of trying to fix this electric input lag, this was in November 2022 in my OLD house. My ps5 worked really well and every game felt responsive up until I moved houses this may 2023 , my ps5 now also felt like my pc. It’s weird to think after moving, my ps5 also got infected?? I’m come to realize it’s probably some type of dirty electricity that has to do with the peripherals. But one thing that still concerns me is when I play my games in borderless mode, for example mw2, my aim feels a little bit better but the problem still persists. I’m sure it’s some type of electric problem since I’ve literally moved houses,bought new pcs, changed isps, fully reset pc and consoles, changed peripherals.

Tldr. Try borderless window in any pc shooter games and tell me if your aim feels oddly any better