It is the body that causes issues

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Mugabi

Re: It is the body that causes issues

Post by Mugabi » 27 Feb 2024, 05:37

Guys this is not a drill. Posture + breathing directly affects my lag, my mouse responsiveness and keyboard as well. I dont know the explaination behind this. My kdr is 25-30 now hitting insane shots for the last 10 matches since i figured this out. explaination could be that bad posture which i have causes heart rate to go up which causes huge emi field (google heart emi , its 100 stronger than brain and can be measured 3 feet from the body ) . Try to have 90 perfect posture + breath in and out in a relaxed way never hold your breath and notice the difference. It happens immiedately i swear , i can see my screen skipping when i alternate between bad posture and good one. Its bizzare its insane it’s unexplainable. Make sure no one knows about this.

dervu

Post by dervu » 27 Feb 2024, 05:43

Mugabi wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 05:37
Guys this is not a drill. Posture + breathing directly affects my lag, my mouse responsiveness and keyboard as well. I dont know the explaination behind this. My kdr is 25-30 now hitting insane shots for the last 10 matches since i figured this out. explaination could be that bad posture which i have causes heart rate to go up which causes huge emi field (google heart emi , its 100 stronger than brain and can be measured 3 feet from the body ) . Try to have 90 perfect posture + breath in and out in a relaxed way never hold your breath and notice the difference. It happens immiedately i swear , i can see my screen skipping when i alternate between bad posture and good one. Its bizzare its insane it’s unexplainable. Make sure no one knows about this.
Yes and also eat healthy. Pros hate him, he found a solution for perfect game.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 27 Feb 2024, 06:21

Mugabi wrote:
27 Feb 2024, 05:37
love, peace and harmony <3

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 27 Feb 2024, 14:34

This could be mass psychosis phenomena where a group of ppl get deluded to believe in a certain thing lol. Theres one thing i learned with this issue, somehow someway the lag eventually comes back, might take few hours, few days, few weeks. So far, i can see lag in mouse/keyboard and screen literally changes while I alternate my posture + breathing, im still open to the idea that it might be placebo but i cant help to notice that it’s actually real. Ill run it for few weeks to see if the changes will still happen then will update with evidence (my wining streak, kdr etc) .

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 28 Feb 2024, 15:19

Im developing a new technique using posture + breathing to induce artificial lag that make my character skip when enemies try to shoot me. Have u guys seen docc videos where enemies look like bots not shooting back and hes able to land headshots with ease? Similar thing been happening since i have introduced this posture + breathing technique into my gameplay but I still need to perfect it. Ill update u soon.i truly believe the elite players like simple, zywoo, docc, donk and those dudes who are good aimers do this thing naturally.

Derosa

Post by Derosa » 28 Feb 2024, 17:40

what you mean posture + breathing how do you breath and whats ur posture

donktuman

Post by donktuman » 29 Feb 2024, 09:50

Mugabi wrote:
28 Feb 2024, 15:19
Im developing a new technique using posture + breathing to induce artificial lag that make my character skip when enemies try to shoot me. Have u guys seen docc videos where enemies look like bots not shooting back and hes able to land headshots with ease? Similar thing been happening since i have introduced this posture + breathing technique into my gameplay but I still need to perfect it. Ill update u soon.i truly believe the elite players like simple, zywoo, docc, donk and those dudes who are good aimers do this thing naturally.
i wish u were right its something about my posture as well yet its still extremely inconsistent

Kvoyn0v

Post by Kvoyn0v » 02 Mar 2024, 21:08

Mugabi wrote:
28 Feb 2024, 15:19
I’ve noticed this exact thing happen before with myself and enemies haha. It’s wild to see another person describe this completely in isolation from me. When I play NHL 6v6 with my friends sometimes I move my position or breathe differently and the entire enemy team starts playing like complete bots. My friends always notice it and have no idea what is happening

cursed-gamer

Post by cursed-gamer » 07 Mar 2024, 16:02

If you want empirical proof that YOU are the cause of screen stutters or low hz feeling do this:

1. Go to mirage, kick all bots.
2. Find place with many corners and/or complex models.
3. Move the mouse around with your hand and look at screen tearing, stutters, low hz feeling, whatever.
4. After that take a long stick.
5. Stick it with a tape to your mouse.
6. Stay away from your PC and mouse.
7. Move the mouse around in the same place you did a test with your hand.
8. Pikachu face guaranteed.

Unfortunately iphone camera is not enough to show the evidence. Perhaps one of you can record it. I mentioned once, that everybody except me can perform very well in games on my PC.

Elara80

Post by Elara80 » 20 Mar 2024, 07:05

hello i am french and I have had this problem for 4 years and I can confirm that I tried everything, changed all the components playing at my mother's and my father's, at my father's it was better and I know that it is linked to the body because when I take off my t-shirt there is a huge electric sound but I never paid attention I never heard this electric noise when my friends took off their clothes, but only with me, the floor at my father's house is different I think my body was less electric because of its