It is the body that causes issues

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
amorou

Re: It is the body that causes issues

Post by amorou » 18 Feb 2024, 08:31

If you want to progress , stop talking nonsense , im not refering to ur guys claim (body vs)
Just stop forming statements that means nothing

And ofc do this: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=13051

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 18 Feb 2024, 11:40

amorou wrote:
18 Feb 2024, 08:31
If you want to progress , stop talking nonsense , im not refering to ur guys claim (body vs)

so be more specific, how can we have some progress? and which things are you saying it is nonsense if not the body thing since the post is all about it

I don't know what more I can try to find a fix, my idea was to first record a video that everyone can see that the interference comes from the body 100% so with most of the people who have this problem knowing it is the body, it would be easier to find a fix since it would be way more people trying things and doing body related tests

if you have any good idea it would be great to share with us

MaleGigolo

Post by MaleGigolo » 18 Feb 2024, 12:33

amorou wrote:

Yes. If we want to progress we just have to listen to a guy who can't even form a coherent sentence. Why don't you buy a thermal camera? You want other people to do the work for you.

amorou

Post by amorou » 18 Feb 2024, 14:08

MaleGigolo wrote:
18 Feb 2024, 12:33
amorou wrote:

Yes. If we want to progress we just have to listen to a guy who can't even form a coherent sentence. Why don't you buy a thermal camera? You want other people to do the work for you.
We can talk when you grow up

amorou

Post by amorou » 18 Feb 2024, 14:14

internetexplorer4 wrote:
18 Feb 2024, 11:40
amorou wrote:

so be more specific, how can we have some progress? and which things are you saying it is nonsense if not the body thing since the post is all about it

I don't know what more I can try to find a fix, my idea was to first record a video that everyone can see that the interference comes from the body 100% so with most of the people who have this problem knowing it is the body, it would be easier to find a fix since it would be way more people trying things and doing body related tests

if you have any good idea it would be great to share with us
Well someone said "You need to raise your vibration"
And first post says "there really is no other explanation"

I never discourage someone from trying something

donktuman

Post by donktuman » 18 Feb 2024, 14:36

There was a guy here who said he did thoracic spine muscle extensions or something like that and it changed the way game worked for him. I wish we heard more from him.

BigBoi

Post by BigBoi » 19 Feb 2024, 09:17

My deepest condoleances for all the people who tried 40+ places which all happened to carry those same problems. Keep trying and you'll get it eventually. Maybe try moving to places that are not within your city/state/province.

cursed-gamer

Post by cursed-gamer » 19 Feb 2024, 12:04

BigBoi wrote:
19 Feb 2024, 09:17
My deepest condoleances for all the people who tried 40+ places which all happened to carry those same problems. Keep trying and you'll get it eventually. Maybe try moving to places that are not within your city/state/province.
Man, I was playing in China however I live in Europe. Couldn't hit shit anyway.

Kvoyn0v

Post by Kvoyn0v » 24 Feb 2024, 12:23

donktuman wrote:
18 Feb 2024, 14:36
There was a guy here who said he did thoracic spine muscle extensions or something like that and it changed the way game worked for him. I wish we heard more from him.

See if you guys see any benefit from training your neck flexors and extensors too. I have the classic gamer neck where the neck “hinges” in one spot instead of being a smooth curve. Maybe it can potentially help

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 24 Feb 2024, 17:37

The posture thing is very real O: