It is the body that causes issues

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Lagsadok

It is the body that causes issues

Post by Lagsadok » 14 Feb 2024, 09:23

I am 100% sure it is the body that causes issues without a doubt. I understand in some cases there is definitely other things causing issues for people, but from my personal experience I am dealing with a different problem. I have read a lot of others on here that have had similar issues to me. Moving doesn't help them or a new pc etc. I've played on over 20 different PC's in multiple countries and without failure it happens on every single PC after 30 minutes of use.

The problem started for me in late 2020 and has been persistent ever since. I've had the chance over the years to play on many different PC's mainly playing CS, using other peoples entire setup's and accounts and the difference is instantly noticable, it feels like how it used to years ago. Give it 30 minutes and all my inputs feel slow, spraying is difficult, much harder to kill moving targets as their models are desynced, cant hold angles. All the stuff everyone regularly complains about. Also I feel like the audio is slightly off.

In the past some others on here have said maybe it was the body causing issues, when I saw that in the past I laughed and thought they were crazy. But not anymore as I am sure it is the body causing issues for some of us. It does sound crazy when you say it but there really is no other explanation which sucks.

I have problems both online and offline, aimbotz on someone elses setup is a whole other experience. I miss being able to enjoy games the way I did.

Anyway I think a lot of time and money is being wasted on trying to fix the issue whether it's changing modems, new pc's, whole new setups, moving house etc. I myself have probably spent over $10000 trying to fix it. But truly I believe some peoples body is causing the issue and we are looking in the wrong place when trying to solve it.

I don't know in what way it could be tested or the issue solved but I am just sharing my experience, thank you.

ApexLeg

Re: It is the body that causes issues

Post by ApexLeg » 14 Feb 2024, 09:39

Try grounding/earthing.

Tea

Post by Tea » 14 Feb 2024, 10:00

ApexLeg wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 09:39
Try grounding/earthing.
How to do it specifically?

donktuman

Post by donktuman » 14 Feb 2024, 13:36

Where and how could we even start testing it though?

LOJesmire

Post by LOJesmire » 14 Feb 2024, 14:37

Funny because sometimes I Think the same, probably because I for myself think I did end tried everything I could but there’s still no good explanation or reason for what’s happening.

After all every human is also just some kind of energy. Our body vibrates in different frequencies. Our brain, muscles, heart, breathing and voice all create different frequencies. So yeah maybe something inside ourself is off which leads to emp or emi which we somehow transmit into the pc.

Other people tend to electric discharge themselves more often than other people so maybe we affect our pc by esd.

Also a lot of people experience electronic devices wouldn’t work properly when they are around. Lights start to flicker tenderly when they enter a room. Printers shut down near them or won’t work as expected. WiFi or signal on phones are way lower when they touch the phones. For myself I feel like every electronic device I interact with tend to discharge faster. I bought a new phone because I thought my old phones battery is dying. Yeah just to realize my new phone (I phone 15 pro (yes yes, apple user tell you they have an I Phone)) only last a little bit longer, far from 1 day even at low use. As well as the fast discharging batteries always get kind of hot the longer I touch them.

Of course this sounds stupid and I still think it’s not the real reason but after I tried so many things I wouldn’t be surprised if it really is our body in some unknown sheer magical way.

Lagsadok

Post by Lagsadok » 14 Feb 2024, 20:53

ApexLeg wrote:
Try grounding/earthing.
30 minutes ago I tried playing with my PC outside it felt perfect except it started overheating cause it was in the direct sunlight lol. Played about 15 minutes of deathmatch and it felt perfect the whole time. If anyone else is in a position they can try it to test please do, obviously if you're in an apartment it probably isn't possible. I will try a grounding or earthing mat as I saw it lowers the bodies voltage to 0.

Fishie

Post by Fishie » 15 Feb 2024, 03:45

Lagsadok wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 20:53
ApexLeg wrote:
Try grounding/earthing.
30 minutes ago I tried playing with my PC outside it felt perfect except it started overheating cause it was in the direct sunlight lol. Played about 15 minutes of deathmatch and it felt perfect the whole time. If anyone else is in a position they can try it to test please do, obviously if you're in an apartment it probably isn't possible. I will try a grounding or earthing mat as I saw it lowers the bodies voltage to 0.
15 mins is not enough time, you need at least a month of testing :/
Programmer, Gamer, Discord: cat.noir

dervu

Post by dervu » 15 Feb 2024, 06:14

Lagsadok wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 20:53
ApexLeg wrote:
Try grounding/earthing.
https://youtu.be/-E1odKF3Oc4?si=0hAhkgxGXmbR9GdN&t=600
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

internetexplorer4

Post by internetexplorer4 » 15 Feb 2024, 09:51

Lagsadok wrote:
14 Feb 2024, 09:23
I am 100% sure it is the body that causes issues without a doubt. I understand in some cases there is definitely other things causing issues for people, but from my personal experience I am dealing with a different problem. I have read a lot of others on here that have had similar issues to me. Moving doesn't help them or a new pc etc. I've played on over 20 different PC's in multiple countries and without failure it happens on every single PC after 30 minutes of use.

The problem started for me in late 2020 and has been persistent ever since. I've had the chance over the years to play on many different PC's mainly playing CS, using other peoples entire setup's and accounts and the difference is instantly noticable, it feels like how it used to years ago. Give it 30 minutes and all my inputs feel slow, spraying is difficult, much harder to kill moving targets as their models are desynced, cant hold angles. All the stuff everyone regularly complains about. Also I feel like the audio is slightly off.

In the past some others on here have said maybe it was the body causing issues, when I saw that in the past I laughed and thought they were crazy. But not anymore as I am sure it is the body causing issues for some of us. It does sound crazy when you say it but there really is no other explanation which sucks.

I have problems both online and offline, aimbotz on someone elses setup is a whole other experience. I miss being able to enjoy games the way I did.

Anyway I think a lot of time and money is being wasted on trying to fix the issue whether it's changing modems, new pc's, whole new setups, moving house etc. I myself have probably spent over $10000 trying to fix it. But truly I believe some peoples body is causing the issue and we are looking in the wrong place when trying to solve it.

I don't know in what way it could be tested or the issue solved but I am just sharing my experience, thank you.

hey bro, you are not alone, I was able to confirm that this interference comes from my body and I also can prove this for people 100% but for now I'm only able to prove with a lot of videos and explaining a lot of things about the game I play (osu) and telling all the history, and not everyone have the patience and interest to understand everything about those things, but is actually 100%

I also know more people who could confirm that this interference comes from their bodies 100%, and even more people that couldn't confirm yet but already tested many different places and setups, so the only thing that would be left for them would be something regional or the body

recently (like couple months ago) we made a discord group with people who either confirmed the body interference or strongly believe that it is the case for them, we couldn't find anything new at this point so the group is kinda dead

unfortunately discussing this here in this forum, in my opinion, is a waste of time, because most of people here are like 5 years behind of us because of the things we already did and know. I already posted and commented about this here many times but most of people don't believe or don't want to believe, that's why I'm kinda looking for a way to show this body interference without having to send 10 videos and explain many things about a game, I already know a way to do this but it would have too much work for doing this because I would need more people irl just for recording with me.

if you want to talk about this with me so we can share more information my discord is waaaa#8369

there are not that much people who are actively trying to fix this and know it is the body but I know 2 guys that still are trying to find a fix and know it is the body, so if you are still trying to find a fix knowing it is your body feel free to contact me

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 15 Feb 2024, 19:18

Yeah its body interference, years of trying different accounts,pcs, 12 locations in 2 continents and million trillion settings will show you its your body/mind. You need to raise your vibration, well hopefully thats how u fix it and not some other unknown thing.