S1mple is saying he has electricity input lag in his new apartment

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Mugabi

S1mple is saying he has electricity input lag in his new apartment

Post by Mugabi » 22 Feb 2024, 16:47

Finally this issue is becoming mainstream. Simple is saying what we all feel, like someone is hacking our system and making game feels bad and laggy. Thinks going to lan will fix all his problems but im afraid electricity input lag isn’t fixable as we think it might he related to body emitting low frequency noise.

This is the article: translation from Ukralnlan:

Ukralnlan e-sportsman Alexander s1mple Kostylev complained about input lag during a Counter-Strike 2 match online, Prosports . kz reports.
“I really want to play on LAN, guys. I *** play this online, the qualifications are stinking, pissed off, my God. With these input lags, it’s like hackers hacked my system ***,” said the professional player during a personal broadcast on Twitch.
On February 19, it became known that the three-time best player of the year according to the authoritative portal HLTV. org s1mple will play in the upcoming BLAST Premier: Spring Showdown 2024 tournament for the Team Falcons Counter-Strike 2 team.

Source: remove spaces

prosports .kz/amp/news/639094

triplese

Re: S1mple is saying he has electricity input lag in his new apartment

Post by triplese » 23 Feb 2024, 05:49

It was obvious to anybody who saw at least one of his streams and have same behavior on their PCs :lol:
Too many not registered shots, enemy walking through awp shot, 54 in 2 etc.
Clowns who says "you mad cuz bad" - is your faceid still working?

donktuman

Post by donktuman » 23 Feb 2024, 09:35

Yes yes yes and look at hltv and twitch chat comments saying he is delusional. When in fact nobody yet even knows about this issue. only few forums and discord channels :D but masses are still clueeless
I doubt we can fix this but its good someone like s1mple is finally getting aware of this.

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 23 Feb 2024, 11:06

I don't know how and why, but I've had Input Lag even in LAN's when I wasn't playing with my computer, but with the LAN one. I only had my mouse and headphones. Players who have this problem and have played on LAN have also confirmed that the game sucks on LAN too. In my opinion, s1mple joining the team without solving this problem was a big mistake.

ZINZIRIO

Post by ZINZIRIO » 24 Feb 2024, 18:17

There is a video on Youtube that says that s1mple fixed it but I don't know if anyone can verify it, search on Youtube for "S1mple fixing inputlag" and you will see some screenshots with the results

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 24 Feb 2024, 19:03

ZINZIRIO wrote:
24 Feb 2024, 18:17
There is a video on Youtube that says that s1mple fixed it but I don't know if anyone can verify it, search on Youtube for "S1mple fixing inputlag" and you will see some screenshots with the results
yes, of course he's fixed it. with windows tweaks..

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 25 Feb 2024, 04:40

Ppl are already callin simple schizo because hes saying input lag, imagin calling 3 times hltv n1 crazy. But i dont know how simple gona eventually enter the input lag rabbit hole. It starts with windows tweaks then electricity/pc and then body lag, takes couple of years to figure out.

ZINZIRIO

Post by ZINZIRIO » 25 Feb 2024, 15:51

If I've already been looking at his telegram channel and everyone is telling him that whatever he does won't solve it and that the problem is electrical... Poor s1mple doesn't know what he's gotten himself into, moving to today is the only solution