EMI fix for system responsiveness leads to motion blurr

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
pcenthusiast92

Re: EMI fix for system responsiveness leads to motion blurr

Post by pcenthusiast92 » 07 Mar 2024, 11:38

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
03 Mar 2024, 23:15
milkicow wrote:
02 Mar 2024, 16:57
Hello, i've been suffering from input lag and i have tried a certain circuit(put a diode pridge + condensator on the neutral) it has made my mouse and overall system perfomance crispy but there is a but. The monitor is now blurry when in motion. And moving a mouse produces a ghost on the video (attached). Pls help ..
That's likely a different kind of unrelated misconfiguration, such as wrong overdrive setting, or variable refresh rate turned on/off, or other setting.

Use https://www.testufo.com/ghosting while adjusting the Overdrive/Response/Etc setting of your monitors' OSD. You fiddled something else accidentally at the same time.
Hello Chief, is there anything that I can do with a non gaming monitor? to reduce the motion blur? my eyes are getting dried easily and I get headache. I have HP dell V22. which is an standart 1920x1080 60hz. I have tried to use vsync on nvidia+ingame, also the rivatunerstatistics and cap the frames there, but I don't know what to do.

This is a game that I played and I was getting frame spikes, and I don't know what is going on, probably if you see on your own you won't see any issue but on my monitor or computer it looks terrible, I mean when I'm playing the game I'm suffering, but once the game is recorder, it looks more smooth.

here: the video of the gameplay is short only 2-3 minutes
phpBB [video]

Also I recorded with my budget phone of android 6, the ufo testing, of course the camera is 30 fps ^^, but it looks worse on my monitor.
phpBB [video]

Thanks for your time