EMI fix for system responsiveness leads to motion blurr

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
milkicow

Re: EMI fix for system responsiveness leads to motion blurr

Post by milkicow » 05 Mar 2024, 17:43

Guys it can't do nothing for one reason, i have just played on my fathers pc with my monitor was fine. Then i plug in this circuit. And then it's all like my pc... The blurry motion is on. Then i unplug it and it remains. I will try to reinstall windows xd. The idea of the guy who made the circuit was that you are not only on using the neutral. That is all i can say.
You can try it for yourself it's very easy to make but you will see the difference i promise. The whole system became more fast but the monitor got blurry. That's the effect and it remains

milkicow

Post by milkicow » 05 Mar 2024, 17:44

Please this is very interesting. Pay attention to this post pls ..

milkicow

Post by milkicow » 05 Mar 2024, 17:46

[email protected] wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 07:02
milkicow wrote:
04 Mar 2024, 13:21

here is the circuit i used that helped me.
Many thanks for your response!

What did you wanted to achieve with this circuit? This is simply a rectifier that is connected incorrectly.
Maybe I don't understand what you meant, but you're just cutting off a sine wave. What voltage do you measure between phase and N with the rectifier connected?
Wasn't my idea i just took it ;) the guy said that it does better so i just copied but i really don't know what we are achieving here.

milkicow

Post by milkicow » 05 Mar 2024, 17:48

Unreazz wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 08:45
i don't get or understand the point there really and need some explanation here.

A diode bridge, also known as a rectifier bridge, is a circuit composed of four diodes arranged in a specific configuration. It is used to convert alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC). The diodes in the bridge circuit conduct current in one direction and block it in the other, facilitating the conversion of AC to DC.

like why do you want to put this on neutral and where exactly ? As for my understanding, this is the same what a PSU does. it takes AC power from the outlet and turns into DC to power your computer and that DC power than goes back on neutral to the circuit at all in the end.

So you want to convert DC into DC again ? im so stupid
I am also not too good at electricity. I guess i will have to figure out what i did in the end.

Unreazz

Post by Unreazz » 05 Mar 2024, 18:36

milkicow wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 17:48
Unreazz wrote:
i don't get or understand the point there really and need some explanation here.

A diode bridge, also known as a rectifier bridge, is a circuit composed of four diodes arranged in a specific configuration. It is used to convert alternating current (AC) to direct current (DC). The diodes in the bridge circuit conduct current in one direction and block it in the other, facilitating the conversion of AC to DC.

like why do you want to put this on neutral and where exactly ? As for my understanding, this is the same what a PSU does. it takes AC power from the outlet and turns into DC to power your computer and that DC power than goes back on neutral to the circuit at all in the end.

I am also not too good at electricity. I guess i will have to figure out what i did in the end.
Where did you attached this setup ? on the Powercord Cable ? Because i have no acess behind my socket or to my whole circuit break

milkicow

Post by milkicow » 05 Mar 2024, 18:43

Unreazz wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 18:36
milkicow wrote:
05 Mar 2024, 17:48
Unreazz wrote:

Where did you attached this setup ? on the Powercord Cable ? Because i have no acess behind my socket or to my whole circuit break

I have a Power outlet extender, so i cut it and put it on the neutral cable. and then plug in the pc to it

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=676

like this

https://media.discordapp.net/attachment ... height=676
Last edited by milkicow on 05 Mar 2024, 18:50, edited 1 time in total.

milkicow

Post by milkicow » 06 Mar 2024, 12:36

Guys this is getting crazy .. So i made a fresh windows install and this is what i've noticed: my screen was flickering with 60hz and it kind of felt higher than 60hz, so i put 144hz and the flickering was gone. Then i put 50 hz and my screen got BRIGHTER. I guess it ressonates with the AC of 50 hz! Here are some videos

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 07916d036a& - 144hz photo

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 2a28ad3aa9& - 50hz photo

100 hz makes no flickering on the camera but darker.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Attachments
VID20240306194648.mp4
60 hz
(1.23 MiB) Downloaded 12 times

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 06 Mar 2024, 13:22

Its nice find out… That monitor behave realy strange i may be something with the 50hz freq for sure

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 06 Mar 2024, 13:25

milkicow wrote:
06 Mar 2024, 12:36
Guys this is getting crazy .. So i made a fresh windows install and this is what i've noticed: my screen was flickering with 60hz and it kind of felt higher than 60hz, so i put 144hz and the flickering was gone. Then i put 50 hz and my screen got BRIGHTER. I guess it ressonates with the AC of 50 hz! Here are some videos

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 07916d036a& - 144hz photo

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... 2a28ad3aa9& - 50hz photo

100 hz makes no flickering on the camera but darker.

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Did you know on what faze your outlet is? L1 L2 or L3?

milkicow

Post by milkicow » 06 Mar 2024, 16:00

How can i check