[Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Blonekql

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by Blonekql » 26 Apr 2021, 05:45

Hey rallaz if you have steam plz add me to friend list - quaker with logo Quake live. I see your post about slugish feeling, heavy feeling etc. I wanna speak with you about this isue

TN_fun

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by TN_fun » 26 Apr 2021, 06:00

Unixko wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 02:01
where did you saw problem on his play ?
he has amazing trace skill and prety solid flicks
trace is not possible with problem what we have
Watch the last 10 minutes of this VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1000293433
If you don't see desync here, bad hitreg, bad animations, stutter enemy models - you are a noob, sorry

Blonekql

Post by Blonekql » 26 Apr 2021, 06:11

TN... But serious still have tracking, flicks, muscle memory. With this isue is unavailable

TN_fun

Post by TN_fun » 26 Apr 2021, 06:19

Available, it's about a Pro player, not you, a good player can compensate for all this very well.
Compensate up to a certain level, but they will not be able to play at full strength

Blonekql

Post by Blonekql » 26 Apr 2021, 06:21

Unavaible. Just connect the dots what i say in last my post. Anyway I don't want to stick

https://youtu.be/zYyHr6-xn0c
Here is video then i feel the mouse and muscle memory work fine. Now cant do that. And yes, i am not pro but trust me, i Play alot time vs pro like spartie. Alot better player than serious and have more experience. And yes... I know what means be pro skilled player Quake
Last edited by Blonekql on 26 Apr 2021, 15:10, edited 3 times in total.

dervu

Post by dervu » 26 Apr 2021, 06:42

Guys, symptoms may vary for each person. Don't say that someone can't do that or this when you can't even compare setups and have any data and all you know that someone has more skill/experience.
This is still so unexplored area. I bet that noone without truly scientific approach/background will solve it.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

RRomeo

Post by RRomeo » 26 Apr 2021, 19:49

please search how Twisted wire can reduce the EMI

more twisted wire length mean it will reduce more EMI
if people who have this problem can make long twisted cable with one plug at the end for the PC and the Monitor maybe it will help.
Audiophile people using this and its help a lot

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 27 Apr 2021, 06:39

TN_fun wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 06:19
Available, it's about a Pro player, not you, a good player can compensate for all this very well.
Compensate up to a certain level, but they will not be able to play at full strength
i never seen any
i want to see how good player can compensate to random inputs from mouse and keyboard i am rly curios you are kinda delusional yes?
if your 1 movement is 200 ms delayed and another one 400 ms delayed i want to see how can you trace micro adjust or anything else and i am not even talking about flicks which is impossible at this state :D
but ye good player can compensate
yes you can when your problem just start and its not that bad
but when this shit become worse there is no way to build something like muscle memory is pure RNG gameplay

Blonekql

Post by Blonekql » 27 Apr 2021, 07:39

Unixko wrote:
27 Apr 2021, 06:39
TN_fun wrote:
26 Apr 2021, 06:19
i never seen any
i want to see how good player can compensate to random inputs from mouse and keyboard i am rly curios you are kinda delusional yes?
if your 1 movement is 200 ms delayed and another one 400 ms delayed i want to see how can you trace micro adjust or anything else and i am not even talking about flicks which is impossible at this state :D
but ye good player can compensate
yes you can when your problem just start and its not that bad
but when this shit become worse there is no way to build something like muscle memory is pure RNG gameplay
+1

pox02

Post by pox02 » 27 Apr 2021, 08:05

yeah :D :D :D :D :D :D

so happy so responsive no need emi filters anymore :lol: :lol: :lol:

the magic is to get Very high shielded power cord :)

https://streamable.com/tv8ug0
monitors xg258q aw2518hf 27GK750F-B pg248q xg240r lg w2363d-pf xb270hu XL2546 XL2546K NXG252R