[Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Uchihax

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by Uchihax » 16 Jul 2021, 07:13

victor910 wrote: ↑
15 Jul 2021, 22:40
nyxo100 wrote: ↑
14 Jul 2021, 22:29

MAN STOPS SAYINGS THINGS XDDDDDDDDDDDD I HAVE THIS PROBLEM SINCE 2017 WHEN NO INTERNET COMPANNYS ARRIVES IN MY TOWN BECAUSE IS NEW XDDDD I EXPERIENCED THIS ISSUE EVEN ON OFFLINE GAMES WITH NO ROUTER NO MODEMS.... EVEN IN DESKTOP THE MOUSE IS ERRATIC AND LAGGY PLS STOP BECCAUSE EVERY TIME I READ COMMENTS LIKE YOU it makes me want to tear my eyes out annoying
2017 is not a year when a "problem" was coming, that is a year when you UNDERSTAND "problem" is present.
I explain early why you have a "problem" offline, I don't wanna do it this again, reading carefully what I wrote before.
the weird thing is that all the people I know with this problem have started them since the same year "2016" me included.

losxer

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by losxer » 16 Jul 2021, 17:23

n1zoo wrote: ↑
15 Jul 2021, 16:54
losxer wrote: ↑
15 Jul 2021, 14:37
losxer wrote: ↑
15 Jul 2021, 14:28
14 Jul 2021, 05:10

I am surprised every day how big $ manipulate stupid people.
I dont think developer of games make input Lag for some players, make sense for game addictive? No, because people get boring and leave the game, or spend more time for try fix It than play.
Some people have this problem on desktop? If you have problem on desktop oof Is not internet.
n1zoo wrote: ↑
14 Jul 2021, 11:54
I love how he puts smile emoji's in the end of the sentence to make urslef "cool" af. When guy thinks that this is happening because of internet provider - bottom already achieved. Do not waste ur time and live your life, NASA hacker.
I say it's internet provider only because i saw It with my eyes the difference between two different isp (different tecnology vdsl vs ftth), same house, same PC. One was 0 input Lag, sens so Speed even if Is low. Other 0.5 input Lag sens so slow even if Is High. I try to use the "shit" internet in game and play like a brainless then switch Ethernet (isp2) and play like a god, in same lobby. The difference between Is crazy. Idk why Is happen and i know Is hard to belive.
so use ISP which has no input like u did before, whats your problem?
I alrdy Say in old post.. i play fine for 5 years 0 input Lag, then i switch to fiber optics and game be unplayable with 0.5 input Lag then i comeback to my old vdsl and bum test both for 5 days and vdsl was 10 time more Speed in game insane difference on sensibility also, cant controll well with low sens, After 5 days ISP come to my house because internet Speed was too low 36mb download, minimum 50mb for contract, they change some shit and boom 70mb but input Lag same as the other one isp. I can Say only this, Is so clear the difference. But that's only my experience.
clearly before going back to the previous isp I tried everything, I will have reset windows 15 times, then after about two months I decided to go back to the previous isp as a last chance, since I didn't think the problem was a perfect 1000mega.
So if i Say the problem Is the isp i only Say that because i saw It with my own eyes.

victor910

Post by victor910 » 16 Jul 2021, 20:22

This "problem" coming to you when you understand - "problem" is present, for someone in 2016 or 2017, for someone in 2002 like me, for someone never. This nothing change.

f1ndus

Post by f1ndus » 17 Jul 2021, 05:22

problem is emf/emc static -> monitor , not ethernet or electricity system in houses

Ketamine29

Post by Ketamine29 » 17 Jul 2021, 13:31

Uchihax wrote: ↑
16 Jul 2021, 07:13
15 Jul 2021, 22:40
nyxo100 wrote: ↑
14 Jul 2021, 22:29

MAN STOPS SAYINGS THINGS XDDDDDDDDDDDD I HAVE THIS PROBLEM SINCE 2017 WHEN NO INTERNET COMPANNYS ARRIVES IN MY TOWN BECAUSE IS NEW XDDDD I EXPERIENCED THIS ISSUE EVEN ON OFFLINE GAMES WITH NO ROUTER NO MODEMS.... EVEN IN DESKTOP THE MOUSE IS ERRATIC AND LAGGY PLS STOP BECCAUSE EVERY TIME I READ COMMENTS LIKE YOU it makes me want to tear my eyes out annoying
2017 is not a year when a "problem" was coming, that is a year when you UNDERSTAND "problem" is present.
I explain early why you have a "problem" offline, I don't wanna do it this again, reading carefully what I wrote before.
the weird thing is that all the people I know with this problem have started them since the same year "2016" me included.
++++++++

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 17 Jul 2021, 16:39

14 Jul 2021, 05:10
I am surprised every day how big $ manipulate stupid people.
14 Jul 2021, 07:54
for me is enough, your lucky day is finished.
Reading carefully what I wrote before, not only cs, so many companies copy the "technology", to make people game addicted.
I'm disappeared, good luck with a faraday cage my young and low educated friends ;).
Forum rule violation of "Be Nice To Newbies".

You've been warned. These are moderated forums, and not Twitter or Facebook.

If there's somebody else violating rules, or posting troll posts, or posts stuff that does not belong on Blur Busters, please report them instead of responding in kind. You can do this by clicking the "Report" button instead of the "Reply" button.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

deama

Post by deama » 17 Jul 2021, 18:32

Skepticism is a smart man's best friend.

3xil3

Post by 3xil3 » 18 Jul 2021, 20:08

I tihink i figured it out make sure you only have one dns set in router you could also set uo to get from ISP all this time headaches. It makes no sense but this the fix wierd mouse lag. Also if you set dns manually on other devcices make sure o setre to only the one DNS

example was using primary 8.8.4.4 secondary 8.8.8.8 once set to only use 8.8.4.4 it was instat fix mouse no random wierd lag. This whole time though it was wifi 2.4 interfience or electricity also having charging cabled plugged in wall causes lag IDK but seriously set only one DNS on router and all other devices.

Mohammedlawej

Post by Mohammedlawej » 19 Jul 2021, 19:43

This thing has nothing to do with the Internet. First of all, I am from a country in North Africa in April 2019. I came here to China to study. I brought my own gaming laptop with me, but I did not have time to play until the summer holiday. The first thing I noticed is It became very slow, the games run as if it were 30 frames(online and offline), although I did not change anything at all, with the mention that my screen is 144hz. I thought it was a virus, so I did a new installation of Windows, but the problem was not resolved. after a while I built a new computer for games(280hz) monitor and without even connecting it to the Internet, it worked normally For about an hour and then it became the same problem with my laptop and so far I have not found any solution. I tried 6 houses 4 places to play i tried like 20 computers over this period , all of them have the same problem.,Even my mobile phone has the same problem as if everything is 0.5 seconds delayed and not smooth (Like I used to before I came) , the funny thing is people here think that computers work like this normally and they think I'm crazy,I have written my experience in order to prove to people who believe that the problem is caused by the Internet that they are mistaken it is (electricity). surge protector and power conditioner makes this problem away for a day two days and then comes back ,,,

gadpaw

Post by gadpaw » 21 Jul 2021, 01:27

Mohammedlawej wrote: ↑
19 Jul 2021, 19:43
This thing has nothing to do with the Internet. First of all, I am from a country in North Africa in April 2019. I came here to China to study. I brought my own gaming laptop with me, but I did not have time to play until the summer holiday. The first thing I noticed is It became very slow, the games run as if it were 30 frames(online and offline), although I did not change anything at all, with the mention that my screen is 144hz. I thought it was a virus, so I did a new installation of Windows, but the problem was not resolved. after a while I built a new computer for games(280hz) monitor and without even connecting it to the Internet, it worked normally For about an hour and then it became the same problem with my laptop and so far I have not found any solution. I tried 6 houses 4 places to play i tried like 20 computers over this period , all of them have the same problem.,Even my mobile phone has the same problem as if everything is 0.5 seconds delayed and not smooth (Like I used to before I came) , the funny thing is people here think that computers work like this normally and they think I'm crazy,I have written my experience in order to prove to people who believe that the problem is caused by the Internet that they are mistaken it is (electricity). surge protector and power conditioner makes this problem away for a day two days and then comes back ,,,
try 110(120) volt power outlet?