[Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Unixko

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by Unixko » 14 Jul 2021, 03:42

victor910 wrote:
14 Jul 2021, 03:33
To examine your IQ , will reading this, I said:
One way to "fix" this, create the hack and send fake information to the server. For example, send information "I have low FPS" to the server.
The server will decide to compensate for that.
The server removes input lag for you.
what I found from your previous posts to confirming my statement:
Unixko wrote:
25 Jun 2021, 10:59
None of this describe fixed this problem just less noticeable in some cases
for example
-- play with mouse 125hz same for keyboard // kinda true
-rawinput off for me it’s better // also true
-low FPS and low hz better // it is possible
and also 64 tick is for me better then 128 tick also true
it's funny how really people stupid.
idk you know nothing about this object and about this whole situation why you are here tell me cutting sentence out of nowhere
you are full focus on 1 game we are talking about all games online offline no matter which client no matter which game
include no gaming like just simple deskop or bios mouse is there sluggish slow or superfast/inaccurate not even talking about keyboard system responsive and stutter during simple task
like i say get out of there rockie plz
and not even talking about how everything what i decribe there magicly disappear on different places (EVEN OFFLINE) internet is not present on some location

agendarsky

Re: [Power/EMI] I discover why sometime PC become fast and low input lag and otherwise feel high input lag

Post by agendarsky » 14 Jul 2021, 03:48

victor910 wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 22:55
agendarsky wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 09:28
victor910 wrote:
08 Jul 2021, 04:06
heavywe wrote:
07 Jul 2021, 21:52

Now I just have to solve this problem and wait for my input lag problem to finally disappear :(
nothing changes, because "input lag" generate by THE SERVER. this answer why you will never fix this.
thats why shit is happening also on offline lan server even in cs 1.6 and windows 7... leave thread please
im a faggot that is trying to be smart bla bla bla input lag is server side bla bla bla bla.
cool story bob, now explain floating on desktop, explain why this problem has origin in 2009 and is present also on windows xp, explain why is pc for most of us that have this problem more responsive during late night , tell me why i never had any input lag problem 15 years ago with shitty pc and poor internet conection, even then in heavy cpu scenarios when frames was dropping hard there was no change in mouse responsivity and recoil was perfect even on 60 fps, explain why then was input 1:1 24/7 no matter what time you use your pc, explain why this problem doesnt exist in fixed places.
Last edited by agendarsky on 14 Jul 2021, 03:52, edited 1 time in total.

victor910

Post by victor910 » 14 Jul 2021, 03:51

Unixko wrote:
14 Jul 2021, 03:42

you are full focus on 1 game we are talking about all games online offline no matter which client no matter which game
I'm not focused on 1 game, my statement:
victor910 wrote:
13 Jul 2021, 22:55
Again and probably last time, input lag is added or removed by the server. Valve specially implemented this. Today so many other companies use this "technology".
Fail after fail. do it more :)

victor910

Post by victor910 » 14 Jul 2021, 03:59

agendarsky wrote:
14 Jul 2021, 03:48
cool story bob, now explain floating on desktop, explain why this problem has origin in 2009 and is present also on windows xp, explain why is pc for most of us that have this problem more responsive during late night , tell me why i never had any input lag problem 15 years ago with shitty pc and poor internet conection, even then in heavy cpu scenarios when frames was dropping hard there was no change in mouse responsivity and recoil was perfect even on 60 fps, explain why then was input 1:1 24/7 no matter what time you use your pc, explain why this problem doesnt exist in fixed places.
"Input lag" manipulation coming in 2002 with cs 1.5, not 2009.
Perfect recoil with 60 fps I'm explained before, take pills Guys and reading carefully what I wrote before.
I'm really wanna help you, but just today ;)

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 14 Jul 2021, 04:02

victor910 wrote:
14 Jul 2021, 03:59
agendarsky wrote:
14 Jul 2021, 03:48
"Input lag" manipulation coming in 2002 with cs 1.5, not 2009.
Perfect recoil with 60 fps I'm explained before, take pills Guys and reading carefully what I wrote before.
I'm really wanna help you, but just today ;)
fuck we was to good to play so they nerf us xDDDDDDD
cool story bro i am done
WTB account without input lag (OFFER IN PM XD)

victor910

Post by victor910 » 14 Jul 2021, 04:05

yes, it was the perfect idea from valve to make us more addicted, and after 19 years that still working ;).

victor910

Post by victor910 » 14 Jul 2021, 04:10

when I first time wrote about this at the old steampowered forum a long time ago, My post was immediately deleted, of course, I had a ban ;).

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 14 Jul 2021, 04:16

victor910 wrote:
14 Jul 2021, 04:10
when I first time wrote about this at the old steampowered forum a long time ago, My post was immediately deleted, of course, I had a ban ;).
problem with your state is no proof for that just conspiracy theory

victor910

Post by victor910 » 14 Jul 2021, 04:18

what did you expect? what type of proof do you need?