Electricity input lag fix !

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
akylen

Re: Electricity input lag fix !

Post by akylen » 27 Feb 2022, 13:41

did it changed anything ?

wadge

Post by wadge » 28 Feb 2022, 10:31

akylen wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 13:41
Nope :mrgreen:

Plznoinputlag

Post by Plznoinputlag » 28 Feb 2022, 10:41

wadge wrote:
28 Feb 2022, 10:31
akylen wrote:
27 Feb 2022, 13:41
Nope :mrgreen:
this problem is like a cancer following so sad man when i watch streamers theyre can play smooth why we are so unlucky that cannot play normally feels so sad

dervu

Post by dervu » 28 Feb 2022, 13:37

If you have some experience you can tell it is working properly for them despite differences in live play vs recording. Just remember to not fall into that trap where you think game should look like video recording. It will always be smoother on recording.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

Adaamz

Post by Adaamz » 14 Apr 2022, 07:49

yonaxsangi wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 10:56
Ok hello guys first of all sorry for my english its not good but ill try my best to help for people who have this annoying electricity problem.

i lived with this inout lag for 5 years without potential fix i tried every windows tweaks nvidia drivers, motherboard drivers, changing most parts of the computer, monitor changing the electricity wires, outlets, own grounding, earthing, surge protectors, emi filters. those things will improve things for 1 hour but u will still get the problem after some amount of time.
I mainly play csgo, 2400 elo faceit , global elite
but i achieved this ranks and level just because of experience and even low lvl or ranked players always prefired me holding position is almost impossible, i have benq 2540 240hz monitor but it feels like its has alot of input lag like make the monitor feels like 10ms!! it should be 1ms. the player movement its too fast tracking is like almost impossible the hitreg is bad u spray and pray to kill an enemy.

-But i have some fix but its not 100%
i can say its very consistent i played like 3 days in the morning and night its always the same(consistent).

I dont know if it will work for some people but for me its worked perfectly its not like 100% fix but i can say its 70% and its playable now.
- so guys i have gigabyte z390 aorus pro motherboard and i saw one guy said theres hidden feature called RFI spread spectrum , PCIE spread spectrum so i enabled all of them from software called AMIBCP and updated my bios. what it does its reduced my RFI/EMi to almost 50mv its like nothing , before it was 850mv is too high and risky for health also. so try to edit your bios and enable all this features.
Hey I'm having the same problem , I know this is an old post and you probably fixed that problem already , I'm hoping you will answer and tell me how , because I literally changed everything possible untill I realised its a Electricity related problem , thanks in advance:)

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 14 Apr 2022, 12:50

Adaamz wrote:
14 Apr 2022, 07:49
Hey I'm having the same problem , I know this is an old post and you probably fixed that problem already , I'm hoping you will answer and tell me how , because I literally changed everything possible untill I realised its a Electricity related problem , thanks in advance:)
I hate to be the bearer of bad news. But electricity problems are like snowflakes. No two snowflakes are alike. Different people often need different solutions for problems that are deemed to be electricity related.

Also, it's kind of a recommended etiquette to present convincing evidence that your problem is, indeed, of course electricity related. Due to this reason, we ideally suggest that first-posters lurk longer and wait to post in the EMI forum. Until new posters can spend the time to write a very long multiple-page post.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

BFC

Post by BFC » 12 May 2022, 03:16

yonaxsangi wrote:
18 Apr 2021, 10:56
Ok hello guys first of all sorry for my english its not good but ill try my best to help for people who have this annoying electricity problem.

i lived with this inout lag for 5 years without potential fix i tried every windows tweaks nvidia drivers, motherboard drivers, changing most parts of the computer, monitor changing the electricity wires, outlets, own grounding, earthing, surge protectors, emi filters. those things will improve things for 1 hour but u will still get the problem after some amount of time.
I mainly play csgo, 2400 elo faceit , global elite
but i achieved this ranks and level just because of experience and even low lvl or ranked players always prefired me holding position is almost impossible, i have benq 2540 240hz monitor but it feels like its has alot of input lag like make the monitor feels like 10ms!! it should be 1ms. the player movement its too fast tracking is like almost impossible the hitreg is bad u spray and pray to kill an enemy.

-But i have some fix but its not 100%
i can say its very consistent i played like 3 days in the morning and night its always the same(consistent).

I dont know if it will work for some people but for me its worked perfectly its not like 100% fix but i can say its 70% and its playable now.
- so guys i have gigabyte z390 aorus pro motherboard and i saw one guy said theres hidden feature called RFI spread spectrum , PCIE spread spectrum so i enabled all of them from software called AMIBCP and updated my bios. what it does its reduced my RFI/EMi to almost 50mv its like nothing , before it was 850mv is too high and risky for health also. so try to edit your bios and enable all this features.
I have PCIE spread spectrum in my bios and if i enabled problem solved?

BFC

Post by BFC » 15 May 2022, 17:04

alexander1986 wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 14:07
blackmagic wrote:
21 Apr 2021, 09:14
ye i do many pretty stupid things here...
but i have good hope to make this board work again...

i already order a eeprom flash bios usb with clip only 12 euros and watched some youtube tutorials where guys manage to flash/reflash on that way there bioses and make it work for the new cpu where boards dont supported before and bios update was need...

gonna then report tomorrow if i manage to recover the black screen on that way...

the 255 value is for intel ICC spread%...

@yonaxsangi said that in one of his comments on page 1...
ahh I see well I wish you good luck sir, am still trying to figure out best way to just make this single change to 6% from 1.5% default value and then reflash..

if I can ask just for some extra info, what did you use exactly to bios file and then reflash?, did you use AMIBCP patched version to edit the file, then rename it to original name and put on USB + flash from normal bios flashing utility in BIOS after boot?

because maybe I could use your method but not remove any strings or put the 255 value, only put the 6% on rfi spread spectrum instead of 1.5% and pray it works :mrgreen:
Hi dude which setting are you talkin about for "255" i read all comms but i cant figured it out