[EMI Success] I want to testify!

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Mugabi

Re: [EMI Success] I want to testify!

Post by Mugabi » 23 Oct 2021, 21:02

Is that it? No more lag?

akylen

Post by akylen » 29 Nov 2021, 23:55

IComeVeryFar wrote:
09 Oct 2021, 14:42
@Thatweirdinputlag It is true that I should have taken the picture without the cable. It's actually a classic plug with the metal grounding tip while on the other one the tip is non-existent.

@Nyxo100 @Mugabi I'm here to review the situation after more than a week and it's still perfect and I could even add something else I installed Windows 11 and it's the Holy Grail. I don't know how they optimized Windows 11 but the feel is similar to windows 7 I'm talking about CS:GO of course. I didn't do any weird stuff on it just enabled MSI mode on my graphics card.
No jerks, it's smooth as can be

here are my specifics for those who are afraid to take the plunge

- power supply : be quiet dark 750 watts
- motherboard : asus rog strix z390 e gaming
- GPU : RTX 2070 Gigabyte
- CPU : I7 8700K
- Ram : 16 go Corsair

Also, a fortnight ago I was in a game on Faceit and I had 80 ping on a German server when I normally have 25. The Faceit technical service referred me to the provider who manages the servers in order to open a support ticket for testing.The technician after testing told me that my ISP was taking the wrong routes. The technician after testing told me that my ISP was taking the wrong routes. After that I contacted the customer service of my ISP and they say they have optimized the routes of my connection, in reality what is it? mystery still is that I could not ping strange.

So to sum up my case it's a combination of events that made me find all the sensations in this game but the grounding is for a lot.
- Having cleaned up my electricity
- Having the fiber
- Having perfectly configured my PC in the bios
- Having installed windows 11

I'm still amazed at the difference between yesterday and today, it's literally a different game, literally...
My sanity has been challenged but thank God I'm not crazy.

This generous testimony reflects my happiness
I'm curious to hear from you after a month

Plznoinputlag

Post by Plznoinputlag » 30 Nov 2021, 14:02

Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:15
Glad to hear that your problem is fixed! If it's not much of a burden, would you report back to us in a week or so to confirm if it's still working fine?
how all fixed by changing socket or just pluging the modem to ups? hes problem is not serious like most of us. i changed a lot of sockets what a new plug can give you? u have line neutral and ground in the socket for the most part u didnt connect the ground cable or you had reversed line and neutral but this is not big deal its like flip your power cord and connect it to the socket.

akylen

Post by akylen » 30 Nov 2021, 15:36

Plznoinputlag wrote:
30 Nov 2021, 14:02
Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
19 Sep 2021, 06:15
Glad to hear that your problem is fixed! If it's not much of a burden, would you report back to us in a week or so to confirm if it's still working fine?
how all fixed by changing socket or just pluging the modem to ups? hes problem is not serious like most of us. i changed a lot of sockets what a new plug can give you? u have line neutral and ground in the socket for the most part u didnt connect the ground cable or you had reversed line and neutral but this is not big deal its like flip your power cord and connect it to the socket.

And has anyone tried with something like that "https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/offer/b ... 0&t=180196" or even https://www.audiophonics.fr/fr/filtres- ... 11628.html a emi rfi filter yet ?

naporitan

Post by naporitan » 30 Nov 2021, 16:15

And has anyone tried with something like that "https://fr.shopping.rakuten.com/offer/b ... 0&t=180196" or even https://www.audiophonics.fr/fr/filtres- ... 11628.html a emi rfi filter yet ?
These filters need perfect grounding. And that doesn't solve the problem anyway.

dervu

Post by dervu » 30 Nov 2021, 17:36

Don't even bother with any filters. So much people tried so many configurations with top of the line filtering. Only hope is to get rid of source of this issue. Either find it or move out.
You might think your case is different, but the more common points you see with other people, you will get it.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor