[EMI Success] I want to testify!

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Eonds

Re: [EMI Success] I want to testify!

Post by Eonds » 20 Sep 2021, 13:17

Mugabi wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 11:21
Lol my man says turn off your internet explorer to stop the lag, ive been searching for os/bios tweaks/optimization for 5+ years cuz of this issue , im reinstalling windows every two hours for Christ sake. Hell i thought the lag was caused by my teeth implants. and u out here telling me to close off my internet explorer? What next? Change my hz from 60 to 240? Reduce my ingame settings to get those extra fps? Wipe my mousepad ?
You use stock windows. Banging your head against a wall has a higher probability of fixing your issues. You should of spent that 5 years actually learning how computers work instead of smashing your face with cheese doodles & browsing forums for a god fix. :lol:

A singular tweak will NOT 100% fix latency issues. You have to FULLY OPTIMIZE YOUR WHOLE SYSTEM. Re read this 5x because clearly the lack of reading comprehension is more present than ever.

& for the record i said WINDOWS EXPLORER not INTERNET EXPLORER.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 20 Sep 2021, 15:23

Eonds wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 13:17
Mugabi wrote:
Lol my man says turn off your internet explorer to stop the lag, ive been searching for os/bios tweaks/optimization for 5+ years cuz of this issue , im reinstalling windows every two hours for Christ sake. Hell i thought the lag was caused by my teeth implants. and u out here telling me to close off my internet explorer? What next? Change my hz from 60 to 240? Reduce my ingame settings to get those extra fps? Wipe my mousepad ?
You use stock windows. Banging your head against a wall has a higher probability of fixing your issues. You should of spent that 5 years actually learning how computers work instead of smashing your face with cheese doodles & browsing forums for a god fix. :lol:

A singular tweak will NOT 100% fix latency issues. You have to FULLY OPTIMIZE YOUR WHOLE SYSTEM. Re read this 5x because clearly the lack of reading comprehension is more present than ever.

I thought you were trolling abit about os/windows optimization causing our lag but it looks like ur really meaning it lul. Most players/people i know even fucking professional gamers/twitch streamers have potato knowledge of windows/tweaking, they literally play everything on default settings most of the time and all/most of them don't experience any lag. In some cases an old driver or a virus is causing all kinds of issues but this is aint 2011 , its 2021 mate, all computers/programs should be near perfect with their default settings. I spent hours and hours on tweaking ram timings, cpu/ram voltage, hours n hours on windows tweaking, downloading custom windows 10/8/7 versions, disabling auto updates, messing with reg editor and just downloading the drivers i want but all to no avail. I also hired a pretty famous guy in csgo community who optimize pcs n shit, all pros recommend him etc and he spent 1-2 hours on my pc,did bunch of crap that i already know, input lag was really low after all the shit he did (i think it was mainly due to windows reinstall) but after sometime i felt it being heavy as fuck again. Myb all of us have no idea how windows work ,myb u know right? R u working in Microsoft? Why not tell us bro.
Or myb all of us are mentally ill patients who are bad at csgo snd try to find something to clinge on? Like fight club no? Im trying to be like tyler durden (pro csgo player,) ?

nick4567

Post by nick4567 » 20 Sep 2021, 17:27

Mugabi wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 15:23
I thought you were trolling abit about os/windows optimization causing our lag but it looks like ur really meaning it lul. Most players/people i know even fucking professional gamers/twitch streamers have potato knowledge of windows/tweaking, they literally play everything on default settings most of the time and all/most of them don't experience any lag. In some cases an old driver or a virus is causing all kinds of issues but this is aint 2011 , its 2021 mate, all computers/programs should be near perfect with their default settings. I spent hours and hours on tweaking ram timings, cpu/ram voltage, hours n hours on windows tweaking, downloading custom windows 10/8/7 versions, disabling auto updates, messing with reg editor and just downloading the drivers i want but all to no avail. I also hired a pretty famous guy in csgo community who optimize pcs n shit, all pros recommend him etc and he spent 1-2 hours on my pc,did bunch of crap that i already know, input lag was really low after all the shit he did (i think it was mainly due to windows reinstall) but after sometime i felt it being heavy as fuck again. Myb all of us have no idea how windows work ,myb u know right? R u working in Microsoft? Why not tell us bro.
Or myb all of us are mentally ill patients who are bad at csgo snd try to find something to clinge on? Like fight club no? Im trying to be like tyler durden (pro csgo player,) ?
Lmao uk whats real funny is the op of this thread said he changed an outlet to a newer outlet and got fiber and eonds goes “thats weird u fixed it without tweaking ur os holy crap maybe u r mentally ill patient ill direct u to the nearest mental ward” lmaooo uk theres someone on oc.net i think u 2 will get along great his name is r0ach

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 21 Sep 2021, 06:52

Mugabi wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 15:23
Eonds wrote:
20 Sep 2021, 13:17
Mugabi wrote:

Some people play well with latency & I don't care if you're pro in CS:GO or minecraft. Real mechanically talented players have low latency. The people who get their pc's tweaked by people similar to me. Computers didn't change much, the principles still apply. You probably think CPU's can multi task. Windows is incredibly laggy, and if you run stock windows it's unplayable. Tweaking overclocks is such a small portion of REAL optimization. You're just really unaware of how pc's function. A custom ISO wont solve any of your issues guy lol. I've spent many many hours doing proper research, contacting people who worked on these things, asking them important questions. I'm here for the knowledge and the side benefit is money, lower latency, and it's a hobby. A proper PC optimization will get rid of your issues probably. You're just hard stuck on some EMI/electricity related issues, even though it's almost certainly not the case.
Last edited by Eonds on 21 Sep 2021, 07:41, edited 1 time in total.

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 21 Sep 2021, 07:00

Eonds wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 06:52
if you run stock windows it's unplayable.
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD just stop plz dude you make me cry

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 21 Sep 2021, 07:10

good luck
Last edited by Eonds on 21 Sep 2021, 07:40, edited 1 time in total.

hiro

Post by hiro » 21 Sep 2021, 07:22

When u have bad electricity it affects every device in your home console tvs, how u wanna optimize these devices? Ofc a optimized pc helps but its still far away from a pc with good electricity ...

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 21 Sep 2021, 07:27

hiro wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 07:22
When u have bad electricity it affects every device in your home console tvs, how u wanna optimize these devices? Ofc a optimized pc helps but its still far away from a pc with good electricity ...
dont bother with him he is waste of oxygen

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 21 Sep 2021, 07:29

hiro wrote:
21 Sep 2021, 07:22
because its probably not the issue... Okay if that's 100% your case, what are you doing about it ? Literally nothing besides looking for a god fix on a forum. Get real experts to diagnose it if you're so certain.

hiro

Post by hiro » 21 Sep 2021, 07:37

Im already in contact with them the problem for me is harmonic distortion... probaly from solar inverters they said, and they try to fix it with active harmonic filter.