High input lag and desync

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
naporitan

High input lag and desync

Post by naporitan » 20 Sep 2021, 00:02

del
Last edited by naporitan on 12 Oct 2023, 01:49, edited 3 times in total.

Eonds

Re: High input lag and desync i5 9600kf

Post by Eonds » 20 Sep 2021, 05:15

naporitan wrote: ↑
20 Sep 2021, 00:02
Hello all, I am 21 years old, I live in the Republic of Sakha (Yakutia) village Khandyga, I have lived my whole life with poor quality el and it bothers me very much ... (the light does not blink, and clearly visible problems are not visible), but, the problem is the level of harmonic distortion ... I want to do something about it, I want to achieve a solution to this problem ... But, I am a simple consumer and it is not corrected on its side. Tell me what to do in this situation? How do I get the energy company to fix the problem? But, I still need to somehow prove the problem? For example to buy a harmonic analyzer? I do not understand in this area at all, please advise.
phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
It's probably lack of optimization of your system. People have issues with interference and things like that but it's very rare like the chief says. There's many tweaking discord communities & people who will help you optimize your system. You can even pay people to do it remotely for you. You're jumping to conclusions with the electricity. "Go for the low hanging fruit first" before you start trying to tackle highly complex issues which probably don't affect your system to that degree.

naporitan

Post by naporitan » 20 Sep 2021, 08:35

It's probably lack of optimization of your system. People have issues with interference and things like that but it's very rare like the chief says. There's many tweaking discord communities & people who will help you optimize your system. You can even pay people to do it remotely for you. You're jumping to conclusions with the electricity. "Go for the low hanging fruit first" before you start trying to tackle highly complex issues which probably don't affect your system to that degree.
There are only scammers around :(

deama

Post by deama » 20 Sep 2021, 10:17

I think you need to post in the new EMI forum.

naporitan

Post by naporitan » 20 Sep 2021, 13:22

deama wrote: ↑
20 Sep 2021, 10:17
I think you need to post in the new EMI forum.
Yes, I hope my topic gets moved.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 20 Sep 2021, 13:31

It was, yes.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

naporitan

Post by naporitan » 27 Sep 2021, 13:13

I support the theory that the source of the problem is harmonic distortion.

nick4567

Post by nick4567 » 27 Sep 2021, 14:23

27 Sep 2021, 13:13
I support the theory that the source of the problem is harmonic distortion.
Then test it, u can inject harmonics really easily to see if it would get worse in fact if harmonics were the problem even someone without problems could test that lmao. Get all the fans in ur home and turn em on high and replace all ur lightbulbs with fluorescents there u go that should increase thd by around 5%, turn on a couple hair dryers too. Should get worse validate ur easily testable theory

naporitan

Post by naporitan » 27 Sep 2021, 18:05

Then test it, u can inject harmonics really easily to see if it would get worse in fact if harmonics were the problem even someone without problems could test that lmao. Get all the fans in ur home and turn em on high and replace all ur lightbulbs with fluorescents there u go that should increase thd by around 5%, turn on a couple hair dryers too. Should get worse validate ur easily testable theory
your method is nonsense.

nick4567

Post by nick4567 » 27 Sep 2021, 18:27

27 Sep 2021, 18:05
your method is nonsense.
Literally says in the video i linked u that fans and fluorescent lights inject harmonics so and by ur statement i assume u tested it and it had no effect idk about calling my method nonsense there are is a video on the topic that calls out devices that inject harmonics idk mate my method is perfectly fine for injecting harmonics , but possibly u could share proof for why my method would be nonsense i mean since u seem to understand harmonics so much more than i do