[Troubleshooting Equipment] ways to mitigate interference

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
naporitan

Re: [Troubleshooting Equipment] ways to mitigate interference

Post by naporitan » 24 Sep 2021, 14:46

Im not denying anything you said but why is issue present on ups battery without ups plugged to ac.
I can't say anything... There are many versions of why this happens... But, even my laptop through the battery does not work properly.

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 24 Sep 2021, 20:54

naporitan wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 14:46
Im not denying anything you said but why is issue present on ups battery without ups plugged to ac.
I can't say anything... There are many versions of why this happens... But, even my laptop through the battery does not work properly.
are u sure ?? i tested laptop and nintendo switch and the difference it was very noticeable

naporitan

Post by naporitan » 24 Sep 2021, 21:04

are u sure ?? i tested laptop and nintendo switch and the difference it was very noticeable
Everything is individual.

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 24 Sep 2021, 21:07

naporitan wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 21:04
Everything is individual.
yeah thats make sense maybe your problem is EMI or EFI interference.

naporitan

Post by naporitan » 24 Sep 2021, 23:24

I don't want to impose anything, but, there are no such sources of EMI in residential communities... and there can't be.

nick4567

Post by nick4567 » 25 Sep 2021, 01:51

naporitan wrote:
24 Sep 2021, 23:24

I don't want to impose anything, but, there are no such sources of EMI in residential communities... and there can't be.
Why dont u call ur power company and have them do a power quality analysis test and see if u have harmonics??? Literally a phone call and theyll be out in a week or 2, or if theyre negligent why dont u prove it with an oscope and some probes??? Why just sit and complain makes no sense u want me to show u how to use an oscope to measure harmonics i can give u a step by step personally i dont think harmonics are the problem as this is a more destructive electrical problem u would see electronics break in ur house all the time refrigerators dont even last a year with 10% thd so i really really highly doubt harmonics is the cause but hey ur the expert

naporitan

Post by naporitan » 25 Sep 2021, 01:58

Why dont u call ur power company and have them do a power quality analysis test and see if u have harmonics??? Literally a phone call and theyll be out in a week or 2, or if theyre negligent why dont u prove it with an oscope and some probes??? Why just sit and complain makes no sense u want me to show u how to use an oscope to measure harmonics i can give u a step by step personally i dont think harmonics are the problem as this is a more destructive electrical problem u would see electronics break in ur house all the time refrigerators dont even last a year with 10% thd so i really really highly doubt harmonics is the cause but hey ur the expert
In my case, it's just not possible... I don't even want to talk about it... and you're wrong about harmonics, that's the main source of the problem.

nick4567

Post by nick4567 » 25 Sep 2021, 02:33

naporitan wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 01:58
In my case, it's just not possible... I don't even want to talk about it... and you're wrong about harmonics, that's the main source of the problem.
http://www.idc-online.com/technical_ref ... tion_I.pdf here u go mate heres some reading material for you unless ur opposed to becoming educated on the theory ur telling me im wrong about, heres a video too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFCG53yoCxI&t=126s

naporitan

Post by naporitan » 25 Sep 2021, 03:02

http://www.idc-online.com/technical_ref ... tion_I.pdf here u go mate heres some reading material for you unless ur opposed to becoming educated on the theory ur telling me im wrong about, heres a video too https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFCG53yoCxI&t=126s
you must understand that there is a concept of the degree of distortion, and the degree of distortion may not be high but, exceeded the threshold which causes errors in the pc

nick4567

Post by nick4567 » 25 Sep 2021, 03:13

naporitan wrote:
25 Sep 2021, 03:02
you must understand that there is a concept of the degree of distortion, and the degree of distortion may not be high but, exceeded the threshold which causes errors in the pc
u can inject harmonics by using a bunch of fluorescent lightbulbs and see if it gets worse?? i have a concept of distortion degrees theyre measured as thd % also the conversion to dc power which happens in the smp u have for the pc (your power supply) gets rid of harmonics. nothing about ur theory makes sense