tried 3 locations in 1 year, lag isnt gone

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
deama

Re: tried 3 locations in 1 year, lag isnt gone

Post by deama » 07 Oct 2021, 07:55

Mugabi wrote: ↑
07 Oct 2021, 06:53
deama wrote: ↑
07 Oct 2021, 03:06
06 Oct 2021, 14:51
deama wrote: ↑
06 Oct 2021, 13:50

Well like I said, I was able to overclock my GPU from 1650 to 1750, before it would crash within 1 minute running a benchmark.
Ok but do u have these issues input lag bad hit reg slowness etc
no
Then what r u doin here lol
I'm saying that 8 hours might not be enough for changes to happen.

VenomLolo

Post by VenomLolo » 07 Oct 2021, 21:37

You are indeed really toxic why :D ? Hopefully you will move on. Playing PC is not helping you

yehaw

Post by yehaw » 18 Oct 2021, 20:25

03 Oct 2021, 02:41
tried 3 apartments which are too far from each other in 1 year. the issue isnt fixed in all these locations, not a single difference, if u think changing location will fix your lag ur wrong my dear, u need to try mutiple pcs in mutiple locations using mutiple steam accounts with freshly windows reinstall using different isp's and then you might fix your lag. with that said,im gona try my bois nick's lag fix
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=9135&start=30
Most likely a MKUltra payload override in your body. CIA is known to inject people and make anything they touch have lag. Only way I've heard to fix this, is a procedure in Mexico that runs about $800. I've also read steam accounts with origins from Kazakhstan can override the payload. Good luck.

Edit: This is a joke.
Last edited by yehaw on 24 Oct 2021, 06:41, edited 3 times in total.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 18 Oct 2021, 20:48

yehaw wrote: ↑
18 Oct 2021, 20:25
tried 3 apartments which are too far from each other in 1 year. the issue isnt fixed in all these locations, not a single difference, if u think changing location will fix your lag ur wrong my dear, u need to try mutiple pcs in mutiple locations using mutiple steam accounts with freshly windows reinstall using different isp's and then you might fix your lag. with that said,im gona try my bois nick's lag fix
Most likely a MKUltra payload override in your body. CIA is known to inject people and make anything they touch have lag. Only way I've heard to fix this, is a procedure in Mexico that runs about $800. I've also read steam accounts with origins from Kazakhstan can override the payload. Good luck.
Hahaga very funny, so many talented comedians in blurbuster

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 19 Oct 2021, 21:47

what a clown

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 19 Oct 2021, 23:30

Ok so get this, i live with one of my friends in all of these locations but he's old school guy who doesn't let people try his pc, anyways i told him i want to try playing csgo in his computer, i played it for 10 minutes and it was straight up 3x better than mine (we have same gpu 3070 but different mobo ram cpu) i tried lowering the sensitivity because it was too god damn fast, yes the same sensitivity i use on my pc is 1000 dpi and 1.53 in game, in his pc i tried the same, and i was basically doing 180s turns with abit of mouse movement, it felt so weird, getting killd and tracking was way way different ,i dont have to put 10x pressure on mouse to track or spray, it was normal and fast. This is it, the issue like I suspected was computer being susceptible to
bad electricity or faulty or its parts are not compatible with each other, 5600x cpu has tons o issues with b550 motherboards i read this all over reddit, people suffering usb issues and since most/all aren't competitive ,they dont know they this input lag/slow mouse. the only thing i need to do now is to play 5+ hours on his pc to see if that performance goes down. Mind you, he has done zero tweaks in his pc, doesn't even update drivers, hasn't done anything on bios, doesn't have a third party cpu cooler, when i played csgo on his computer he had over 20 tabs open ,he has million programs installed, i can see his pc even performing more if i closed all that running shit and added some basic power tweaks in bios/windows. Just wow guys wow

ashrr

Post by ashrr » 20 Oct 2021, 06:50

19 Oct 2021, 23:30
...i tried lowering the sensitivity because it was too god damn fast, yes the same sensitivity i use on my pc is 1000 dpi and 1.53 in game, in his pc i tried the same, and i was basically doing 180s turns with abit of mouse movement, ...
Did you measure the cm/360?

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 20 Oct 2021, 10:52

Funny. OK. But... While clowning around on Blur Busters is not currently enshrined as a rule violation (some people reported the post despite jokes not being a rule violation), I need to bring up a nuance:

-- unfortunately, there is a lot of real news involving these topics today that could have been like clown news ten years ago (and vice versa).

There are people out there who actually could believe you.

For that reason, I humbly request that members temper these styles of risky jokes again, to safer joke territory. Let's stick to more universal topics like geeking out, love of hardware, universal languages like science and math, tame pop culture references, shaking angry monkey fists at buggy game software or computer crashes, you know.

Tangenting a joke to polarized names/objects/places/entities is not recommended as the Pandora Box can go kablooey with radioactive politics fallout or other dangerous things whose aftermath require the involvement of a humongously expensive nuclear powered ten foot pole. Sadly, this month's Blur Busters budget doesn't have enough money for that necessary ten foot pole.

Lest that I become target practice for making this silly reply, the only reason I make this reply is other people have been reporting your post so I had to do something such as make this obligatory ceremonial reply like a golden protocol droid in a galaxy far, far away.

We need to stay far away from that snow cone maker. Be very, very afraid.

/clownmode=off

Back to safe topics. NOW. Appreciated!
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 20 Oct 2021, 13:34

ashrr wrote: ↑
20 Oct 2021, 06:50
19 Oct 2021, 23:30
...i tried lowering the sensitivity because it was too god damn fast, yes the same sensitivity i use on my pc is 1000 dpi and 1.53 in game, in his pc i tried the same, and i was basically doing 180s turns with abit of mouse movement, ...
Did you measure the cm/360?
Nah man it aint that deep, i felt it straight away, my friend tried my playing on my pc same sensitivity and he said how fuckin slow it was, i used Sam sens in his and difference was night n day, when i played on his i felt my hand was holding a soap, any small movement u do the mouse reacts so fast i felt it slipping from my big fingers, i wish i dont hold that mouse if i go to prison cuz im gona definitely drop it

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 26 Oct 2021, 09:33

MegaMelmek wrote: ↑
06 Oct 2021, 03:39
05 Oct 2021, 17:44
ashrr wrote: ↑
05 Oct 2021, 17:24
05 Oct 2021, 12:58

Pc parts are not the issue, all are new.
Rtx 3070-5600x-b550 aorus elite ax- trident neo 16gb ram 3600mhz cl18-650w and 850w gold psus.
I suspect its my mobo m being faulty
What monitor? I've seen some guy complaining about input lag but at the same time using a 60hz TV.
Lol my monitor is xg258q, nice try tho

well mate i think you should change your MOBO the b550 are wery limited to your HW. Now 4th day and mouse in CS GO is rock solid. Before most of my one taps and spray bulets was not registred and this is not happening now.
You can grab some x570 and if its not working for you just put i back in shop they will return the money back. Thats what i do. Allready tested B550 asus and MSI, b450 MSI all bad for cs go they cant operate LAN, 1000Hz usb, cpu, gpu and nvme/sata at the same time thats the limitation. Too much bandwidht at the same time couse bad issue.
SO how is it going so far