tried 3 locations in 1 year, lag isnt gone

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Thatweirdinputlag

Re: tried 3 locations in 1 year, lag isnt gone

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 26 Oct 2021, 13:56

Mugabi wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 23:30
Ok so get this, i live with one of my friends in all of these locations but he's old school guy who doesn't let people try his pc, anyways i told him i want to try playing csgo in his computer, i played it for 10 minutes and it was straight up 3x better than mine (we have same gpu 3070 but different mobo ram cpu) i tried lowering the sensitivity because it was too god damn fast, yes the same sensitivity i use on my pc is 1000 dpi and 1.53 in game, in his pc i tried the same, and i was basically doing 180s turns with abit of mouse movement, it felt so weird, getting killd and tracking was way way different ,i dont have to put 10x pressure on mouse to track or spray, it was normal and fast. This is it, the issue like I suspected was computer being susceptible to
bad electricity or faulty or its parts are not compatible with each other, 5600x cpu has tons o issues with b550 motherboards i read this all over reddit, people suffering usb issues and since most/all aren't competitive ,they dont know they this input lag/slow mouse. the only thing i need to do now is to play 5+ hours on his pc to see if that performance goes down. Mind you, he has done zero tweaks in his pc, doesn't even update drivers, hasn't done anything on bios, doesn't have a third party cpu cooler, when i played csgo on his computer he had over 20 tabs open ,he has million programs installed, i can see his pc even performing more if i closed all that running shit and added some basic power tweaks in bios/windows. Just wow guys wow
Not trying to be rude, but I need to understand something here. So this same friend of yours has been through the same moving out/in journey that you've had the last year through 3 places, etc? And it wasn't until now that he allowed you to use his PC? When he plays the same games that you do? I'm just confused. Don't get me wrong but no matter how "old school" he is, he would've just allowed you to use his PC for research purposes instead of watching you obliterate your wallet trying to figure out what's wrong with yours.

More to that "just a trial" incase you havn't tried it already. Google up "disabling cpu idle state", one of the searches should yield a result of adding it into your power plan, of which you can disable it or enable it whenever you're gaming. You know it works when you check your "Effective" core clocks "HWinfo" and they will all be at the full boost speed of your processors max set frequency, and also your task manager should show a 100% cpu usage all the time regardless if you have anything running or not.

Disclaimer, This will increase your CPU's power usage and temps. It will not run your cpu on full power consumption though, that will still depend on the load. I do advice you not to use it with HT enabled either unless you have a really beefy cooler that can keep the temps in check.

My 9900KS 5000 all core no HT runs at about 61-63C avg temps and 85-90W power consumption while gaming on idle state disabled, and runs at about 48-50C avg temps and 55-60W power consumption while gaming on idle state enabled. Cooler is Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black. If I turn Hyperthreading on, temps will easily hit around 73-74C with a bit more power consumption too. I don't mind the CPU running at those temps actually neither do I worry about the extra bit of power draw, what I do worry about is fan noise that comes with.

Let me know if it makes a difference :)
Rog Strix Z79i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 27 Oct 2021, 03:28

Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 13:56
Mugabi wrote:
19 Oct 2021, 23:30
Ok so get this, i live with one of my friends in all of these locations but he's old school guy who doesn't let people try his pc, anyways i told him i want to try playing csgo in his computer, i played it for 10 minutes and it was straight up 3x better than mine (we have same gpu 3070 but different mobo ram cpu) i tried lowering the sensitivity because it was too god damn fast, yes the same sensitivity i use on my pc is 1000 dpi and 1.53 in game, in his pc i tried the same, and i was basically doing 180s turns with abit of mouse movement, it felt so weird, getting killd and tracking was way way different ,i dont have to put 10x pressure on mouse to track or spray, it was normal and fast. This is it, the issue like I suspected was computer being susceptible to
bad electricity or faulty or its parts are not compatible with each other, 5600x cpu has tons o issues with b550 motherboards i read this all over reddit, people suffering usb issues and since most/all aren't competitive ,they dont know they this input lag/slow mouse. the only thing i need to do now is to play 5+ hours on his pc to see if that performance goes down. Mind you, he has done zero tweaks in his pc, doesn't even update drivers, hasn't done anything on bios, doesn't have a third party cpu cooler, when i played csgo on his computer he had over 20 tabs open ,he has million programs installed, i can see his pc even performing more if i closed all that running shit and added some basic power tweaks in bios/windows. Just wow guys wow
Not trying to be rude, but I need to understand something here. So this same friend of yours has been through the same moving out/in journey that you've had the last year through 3 places, etc? And it wasn't until now that he allowed you to use his PC? When he plays the same games that you do? I'm just confused. Don't get me wrong but no matter how "old school" he is, he would've just allowed you to use his PC for research purposes instead of watching you obliterate your wallet trying to figure out what's wrong with yours.

More to that "just a trial" incase you havn't tried it already. Google up "disabling cpu idle state", one of the searches should yield a result of adding it into your power plan, of which you can disable it or enable it whenever you're gaming. You know it works when you check your "Effective" core clocks "HWinfo" and they will all be at the full boost speed of your processors max set frequency, and also your task manager should show a 100% cpu usage all the time regardless if you have anything running or not.

Disclaimer, This will increase your CPU's power usage and temps. It will not run your cpu on full power consumption though, that will still depend on the load. I do advice you not to use it with HT enabled either unless you have a really beefy cooler that can keep the temps in check.

My 9900KS 5000 all core no HT runs at about 61-63C avg temps and 85-90W power consumption while gaming on idle state disabled, and runs at about 48-50C avg temps and 55-60W power consumption while gaming on idle state enabled. Cooler is Noctua NH-D15 Chromax.Black. If I turn Hyperthreading on, temps will easily hit around 73-74C with a bit more power consumption too. I don't mind the CPU running at those temps actually neither do I worry about the extra bit of power draw, what I do worry about is fan noise that comes with.

Let me know if it makes a difference :)
So i moved to these 3 different locations out of necessity and not to play csgo lol. This friend is one of those who dont like others to enter his room/mess with his things, i have had million conversations with him about this and he didn't change his mind, he let me try his pc maybe two times at the first location and i didn't have enough time to test so i didn't know, he let me test his pc in this location once and it was enough to notice the difference. Anyways, hes a fucking idiot. Im gona try the things u suggested but i don't think its gona make a difference. I once madr cpu base clock 4.6ghz for my 5600x
So it never went down, my cooler is same as yours

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 28 Oct 2021, 15:08

Mugabi wrote:
26 Oct 2021, 09:33
MegaMelmek wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 03:39
Mugabi wrote:
05 Oct 2021, 17:44
ashrr wrote:
05 Oct 2021, 17:24

What monitor? I've seen some guy complaining about input lag but at the same time using a 60hz TV.
Lol my monitor is xg258q, nice try tho

well mate i think you should change your MOBO the b550 are wery limited to your HW. Now 4th day and mouse in CS GO is rock solid. Before most of my one taps and spray bulets was not registred and this is not happening now.
You can grab some x570 and if its not working for you just put i back in shop they will return the money back. Thats what i do. Allready tested B550 asus and MSI, b450 MSI all bad for cs go they cant operate LAN, 1000Hz usb, cpu, gpu and nvme/sata at the same time thats the limitation. Too much bandwidht at the same time couse bad issue.
SO how is it going so far
Well, after 4 days lag come back so there is only one option and that is bad electric… There is company who will check it. I have prepared new PC, i do not using it now because i belive that bad elctric harmony or voltage spike can harm components. One day i will find solution and i will post it.

MegaMelmek

Post by MegaMelmek » 28 Oct 2021, 15:20

One more think want say how diferent can mouse movement feel on diferent MOBO in Windows 10 desktop.
On asus rog x570 compare to msi b550 gaming with all other HW same, mouse feel on b550 like crap in Windows 10 and thats fact. Well in game thats diferent story.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 02 Nov 2021, 08:32

MegaMelmek wrote:
28 Oct 2021, 15:20
One more think want say how diferent can mouse movement feel on diferent MOBO in Windows 10 desktop.
On asus rog x570 compare to msi b550 gaming with all other HW same, mouse feel on b550 like crap in Windows 10 and thats fact. Well in game thats diferent story.
I care about games here and it looks like this issue is happening even in different mobos but there is a mistake being made by you, you should try a brand new pc and accessories in a new good location,u can't replace a single part expecting it to fix the issue