Big Lithium Batteries can solve Bad Electricity Problems (UPS lasting 8 hours)

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Plznoinputlag

Re: Big Lithium Batteries can solve Bad Electricity Problems (UPS lasting 8 hours)

Post by Plznoinputlag » 20 Feb 2022, 00:12

Chief Blur Buster wrote: ↑
19 Feb 2022, 20:57
Plznoinputlag wrote: ↑
22 Dec 2021, 13:48
ok so i bought Ecoflow river pro with external battery 1400watt hours and its powering my rig with my monitor benq 2540 4-5 hours on battery but first time i plugged it has 50 percentage and all was perfect but after 30 min of gameplay i decided to charge it to 100% and to check how much time it will actually run on battery and everything became slow and the input lag came back the enemy models are too fast and blurry monitor so i think the batteries affected by the dirty electricity from charging it from my ac outlet and became shit like before ;( !! so its unfixable and i dont know what to do anymore at this time i give up and only solution is to move to other place.
It does not fix everyone's problems.

Also, have you tried removing all wires (including Ethernet) and floating yourself above Earth ground, when going offgrid? Sometimes bad electricity problems is a bad ground (e.g. ground fault in apartment tower).

Decoupling yourself from Earth Ground is Occasionally Necessary
To avoid unfixable ground problems, can require you to float yourself above the Earth ground, by putting a non-conductive plastic mat undernath your computer desk legs, chair legs, and your feet -- to avoid ground fault behaviours. Unplug everything that touches the real world (Ethernet, chargers, AC adaptors, etc). No metal, no wire touching the outside world.

Just like power transmission pylon inspection workers who can touch 500 kilovolt power transmission lines with their bare hands relatively safely -- because they're not touching the Earth at the same time. (Live Line Working). They only get killed if they touch the line AND touch the planet Earth (or any conductor connected to Earth) at the same time.

You can exercise this "power transmission line worker" principle to your offgrid computer, for even better EMI protection from an apartment tower's defective grounding / ground fault. These things you cannot fix (especially in countries with lax laws on forcing landlords to fix building electrical problems)

1. Float your rig off Earth ground (nonconductive material under your chair/desk/feet & your offgrid battery)
2. Zero wires (no Ethernet, no plugs, no power bars, etc) touching the outside world.

Doing both #1 and #2 concurrently increases the chance your brute-force EMI fix succeeds.

Now, remember, this brute force fix only increases your likelihood. This tip can turn a sub-1% crapshoot to a decent above-20%-chance-of-fix. Imagine, guesstimate let's say 20%, of EMI problems without needing to move. Yes, 80 users out of 100 will still complain, but that's 20 happy users who don't need to move.

There's so many kinds of EMI that those looking to save time, can only brute-force some of this. with this offgridding technique.
thank you for this amazing informations chief appreciate.
My problem is we dont have ground in my apartment, i do have green wires but i called an electrician and he said its a neutral from 380phase! in my apartment in the main panel we have 380 motor but its giving 230-245 voltage to all the customers in the apartment. so i have line,neutral and ground that not actually ground its neutral. so i dont have a proper grounding(grounding rod,earth). i tried to disconnect the ground cable(neutral) from the panel and the there was no difference.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Re: Big Lithium Batteries can solve Bad Electricity Problems (UPS lasting 8 hours)

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 20 Feb 2022, 01:18

Plznoinputlag wrote: ↑
20 Feb 2022, 00:12
thank you for this amazing informations chief appreciate.
My problem is we dont have ground in my apartment, i do have green wires but i called an electrician and he said its a neutral from 380phase! in my apartment in the main panel we have 380 motor but its giving 230-245 voltage to all the customers in the apartment. so i have line,neutral and ground that not actually ground its neutral. so i dont have a proper grounding(grounding rod,earth). i tried to disconnect the ground cable(neutral) from the panel and the there was no difference.
The voltage difference between two wires of a 3-phase ~380-400 volt system is indeed approximately near that voltage range. That wiring is more for an industrial factory rather than residential! If a lot of motors are in the system then you have a lot of inductive voltage problems flowing through your wiring, producing some serious electrical problems. And if the motors are nearby, then they'll likely also emit various amounts of over-the-air interference, depending on how new/old motor is and the type.

If your building has any worthwhile metal (e.g. metal plumbing) then disconnecting ground and instead connecting ground pin of your power plug to an alternate ground source may be another thing to try. I cannot guarantee that this will work though, especially if it is an apartment tower and it's uncertain that whatever metal you connect to in your apartment is hooked all the way to the real ground (aka Planet Earth).

Obviously there's only so much you can do, some are solvable, and some are unsolvable.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!