Big Lithium Batteries can solve Bad Electricity Problems (UPS lasting 8 hours)

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
delve

Re: Big Lithium Batteries can solve Bad Electricity Problems (UPS lasting 8 hours)

Post by delve » 18 Nov 2021, 07:30

wadge wrote:
17 Nov 2021, 09:30
I'm looking for something like that : https://eu.ecoflow.com/fr/products/ecof ... 6897090724

Still nobody tried it ?
pox02 tried solar generator, I have read about 2 people successfully trying off grid cabins with solar power, but beware that most have had mouse lag issue even offline. If your problem is only hitreg in online games and you tried several different locations, ups and power conditioner and noticed zero differences, i am not sure your problem is electricity. Nevertheless if you are desperate like many of us and have a good return policy for the equipment, there is no reason not to try it.

delve

Re: Big Lithium Batteries can solve Bad Electricity Problems (UPS lasting 8 hours)

Post by delve » 18 Nov 2021, 07:47

Also i would make sure the thing is capable of pure sine wave, i don't see it advertised on the one you linked, but on this cheaper model it is:

https://eu.ecoflow.com/products/river-p ... 4607863972

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 06 Dec 2021, 04:40

delve wrote:
18 Nov 2021, 07:47
Also i would make sure the thing is capable of pure sine wave, i don't see it advertised on the one you linked, but on this cheaper model it is:

https://eu.ecoflow.com/products/river-p ... 4607863972
At only 288wH, that's a bit under 1 hour of gaming PC operation.

I'm keeping an eye on this: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/mang ... up-battery#/

A 7 kilowatt-hour battery for only $3K is rather cheap. I'm looking to get a solar install eventually (for other reasons), and I would like a cheap version of a Tesla PowerWall. Not for EMI-avoidance purposes (but as a whole-home UPS), but it could double to help to avoid grid-related EMI issues. Won't help if your EMI is from another appliance in your place, rather than from the grid...
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

akylen

Post by akylen » 12 Dec 2021, 17:22

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
06 Oct 2021, 01:38
naporitan wrote:
03 Oct 2021, 17:33
The problem is that if you charge the battery from bad electricity, then the efficiency of these batteries drops over time.
False.

Bad electricity is never “stored”.

The inverters may degrade though, but the cells itself are perfect filters.

EDIT for clarification: Caveat added (interpretation) in subsequent post where bad electricity has a domino effect on battery longevity.
The FALSE point is that batteries are not tape-players on electricity waveforms.
The TRUE point is bad electricity can still degrade inverters/chargers that consequently degrade batteries, in a domino effect.
So you mean if I use for example a laptop pc, and I charge it up to 100%, unplug it, the energy remains dirty, or technically, it can not be stored and therefore be dirty?

If for example I do what I said above, and it still does not work, then could it not come from the electricity?

Sorry for my bad english , i'm using google translate lol

Thanks.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 12 Dec 2021, 17:35

akylen wrote:
12 Dec 2021, 17:22
Chief Blur Buster wrote:
naporitan wrote:
The problem is that if you charge the battery from bad electricity, then the efficiency of these batteries drops over time.
False.

EDIT for clarification: Caveat added (interpretation) in subsequent post where bad electricity has a domino effect on battery longevity.
The FALSE point is that batteries are not tape-players on electricity waveforms.
The TRUE point is bad electricity can still degrade inverters/chargers that consequently degrade batteries, in a domino effect.
So you mean if I use for example a laptop pc, and I charge it up to 100%, unplug it, the energy remains dirty, or technically, it can not be stored and therefore be dirty?

If for example I do what I said above, and it still does not work, then could it not come from the electricity?

Thanks.
Short answer: No.

Long answer: It's not the same "badness" or "same kind of bad". It's a different kind of bad. For example, bad electricity damages battery or damages battery charger. Battery may behave differently. Charger may behave differently. (Not bad electricity) It's like a power surge that can damage electronics. It's more of a cascade effect or a dominoe effect. Like a charger stops charging a battery properly because an electric surge damaged the electronics inside the charger.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

Plznoinputlag

Post by Plznoinputlag » 13 Dec 2021, 06:21

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
12 Dec 2021, 17:35
akylen wrote:
Chief Blur Buster wrote:
naporitan wrote:
False.

Thanks.

Long answer: It's not the same "badness" or "same kind of bad". It's a different kind of bad. For example, bad electricity damages battery or damages battery charger. Battery may behave differently. Charger may behave differently. (Not bad electricity) It's like a power surge that can damage electronics. It's more of a cascade effect or a dominoe effect. Like a charger stops charging a battery properly because an electric surge damaged the electronics inside the charger.
chief whats the reason of player models moving too fast like you forwarding the speed of a youtube video for example by 2x or 4x sometimes? holding angle in csgo valorant and other fps games its impossible every one is prefiring? i know its related to electricity but its neutral? hot wires? or grounding? whats the reason of it? i have benq 240hz btw.

InputLagger

Post by InputLagger » 13 Dec 2021, 08:53

Plznoinputlag wrote:
13 Dec 2021, 06:21
Chief Blur Buster wrote:
akylen wrote:
Chief Blur Buster wrote:

False.

Thanks.

chief whats the reason of player models moving too fast like you forwarding the speed of a youtube video for example by 2x or 4x sometimes? holding angle in csgo valorant and other fps games its impossible every one is prefiring? i know its related to electricity but its neutral? hot wires? or grounding? whats the reason of it? i have benq 240hz btw.
I think, something wrong with interpolation, or how game runs on your pc, because all online games are partially offline, your computer gets packets from the server and then change players positions + interpolate.* < this is how it works in more simplest way. If you want go in to detail, you can watch some YouTube videos about it

* if netgraph have 0 packet loss,choke, and no server lag (in this situation something wrong with your / server (work) network)

akylen

Post by akylen » 14 Dec 2021, 18:36

Plznoinputlag wrote:
13 Dec 2021, 06:21
Chief Blur Buster wrote:
akylen wrote:
Chief Blur Buster wrote:

False.

Thanks.

Looking for that answer too , like what could it be , PC related or Network related , and what could we do to prevent that

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 18 Dec 2021, 12:04

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
akylen wrote:
Chief Blur Buster wrote:
naporitan wrote:
False.

Thanks.

Here's an interesting scenario that I've always witnessed in my house. Whenever I charge my phone directly from my laptop, it would take more time in general for that charge to deplete versus when I charge it straight from a wall socket. I've had this problem since ages, but since it did not really make that much of an impact on my life, I didn't think that much of it or did not even try to dig deeper to find what may be causing the issue.
I had this problem on 2 Laptops and 4 different iphone models. 7, X, XS and 12pro. Laptops where Macbook Pro 2016 and M1 2021. None of my macbook chargers ever failed on me though. But I also noticed that within less than a month of buying the 2 laptops, the battery life would tremendously decrease. For example, within the first 1 week my Macbook M1 would literally need about 3 days to be charged again, 2nd week it was about 2 days give or take, and after a month it was down to 1 day for a charge at best.

Edit: Sorry forgot to add the main idea behind my post! So mainly, even though my Laptop's battery life was getting worse faster than it should, it was still able to charge my phones with "clean" electricity as apposed to having them charged via a wall socket.
Rog Strix Z79i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

Plznoinputlag

Post by Plznoinputlag » 22 Dec 2021, 13:48

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
akylen wrote:
Chief Blur Buster wrote:
naporitan wrote:
False.

Thanks.

ok so i bought Ecoflow river pro with external battery 1400watt hours and its powering my rig with my monitor benq 2540 4-5 hours on battery but first time i plugged it has 50 percentage and all was perfect but after 30 min of gameplay i decided to charge it to 100% and to check how much time it will actually run on battery and everything became slow and the input lag came back the enemy models are too fast and blurry monitor so i think the batteries affected by the dirty electricity from charging it from my ac outlet and became shit like before ;( !! so its unfixable and i dont know what to do anymore at this time i give up and only solution is to move to other place.