i know you wanna fix the problem, but....

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
f0rce

Re: i know you wanna fix the problem, but....

Post by f0rce » 04 Oct 2021, 05:17

My impression is that this forum really is helpful and I'm very impressed by the board owners and everyone else aswell.

readtext

Post by readtext » 04 Oct 2021, 09:05

it was clear that such people will appear. after all, there are also people who can tell the difference between a few nanoseconds hahaha

f0rce

Post by f0rce » 04 Oct 2021, 09:47

okgoogle wrote: ↑
04 Oct 2021, 06:22
You created a post and you got an answer, whatever floats your boat dude.

1000WATT

Post by 1000WATT » 04 Oct 2021, 10:20

okgoogle wrote:
Does this topic have anything to do with "network lag"?
I often do not clearly state my thoughts. google translate is far from perfect. And in addition to the translator, I myself am mistaken. Do not take me seriously.

nyxo100

Post by nyxo100 » 04 Oct 2021, 13:13

network lag :lol:

n1zoo

Post by n1zoo » 04 Oct 2021, 14:10

new apartments + pc (included all components) is the thing, otherwise It's time waste. it has nothing to do with ppl who owns this forum, this issue is too complicated.

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 04 Oct 2021, 14:45

This fix is too complicated and is different for every case so people will always come here regardless if someone posted a big solution

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 19 Feb 2022, 20:39

NOH wrote: ↑
05 Oct 2021, 03:42
This fix is too complicated and is different for every case so people will always come here regardless if someone posted a big solution
True, but some people have fixed their problem without moving out -- sometimes yes, sometimes no.
It depends on the EMI.

There's more different kinds of EMI patterns than number of atoms in the universe.
Sometimes it's temporary and sometimes it's permanent.
Sometimes it's fixable and sometimes it's not fixable.
And EMI patterns is sometimes continuously changing.

Humans eyes only see 3 colors of visible "EMI" (red wavelength, green wavelength, and blue wavelengths), and 3 wavelengths mixes to millions of distinguishable colors.

But EMI is an infinite number of wavelengths that can combine together simultaneously in an infinite ways. Infinity to the exponent of infinity. Imagine that. Some patterns will cause problems, some patterns will be fixable by hardware fixes. And EMI can be dimmer than the dimmest light, or brighter than a nuclear bomb (brighter than sun). Even a radio tower can emit EMI brighter than the sun (in a wavelength you cannot see). And on top of that, infinite numbers of bright EMI and dim EMI.

Fixes may be by hardware, or may be by electrical system, or may be by software, or may be a combination, and sometimes there's just no fixes.

Yes it is sometimes unfixable.
Remember people stop posting when things are fixed.
That's why even with a 4.9-star product, there are still support forums full of complaints.
Correlation is not causation.

Also -- just because thousands of people have it unfixable, does not mean there are some simple-but-expensive fixes (like buying a $1500 multithousand-watt-hour lithium-ion battery (like a cheap chinese LiFePo4 version of Tesla PowerWall) to offgrid your PC tower away from the house electrical grid). Completely run your PC for hours unplugged from your electricity company. That worked for some people willing to spend money on a simple-but-expensive fix that solves a bigger-%-than-usual of EMI problems in a brute-force way. It won't solve intense (EMP-league) wireless EMI like those emitted by malfunctioning appliances or transmission pylons, but not every EMI problem is wireless. The word "assume" has "ASS out of U and ME", so assuming all EMI problems are wirelessly injected into your system -- doesn't preclude the fact that some peoples' EMI problems are over-the-wire (e.g. coming from power outlet).

These things are horrendously hard to troubleshoot, but some EMI issues can be fixed by a brute hammer. Using a simpler UPS doesn't fix things, some have also to completely float your computer off the Earth grid (even a plastic mat underneath desk, feet, and chair), no metal no wire touching outside world, not even Ethernet, not even telephone, not even cable, not even a ground wire). If you need Ethernet, use 2 media converters + optical fiber run. Floating yourself above Earth ground and offgridding your computer is sometimes is the only way to escape a bad electricity grid / bad ground (e.g. ground fault in apartment towers) without needing to move. Yes, it costs thousands, but it's a pretty simple bruce-force fix-all (for wired EMI) if you have money. Plastic office mat + a Jackery Power Station 1000 + unplug from grid (even grounding too) = quickie 1 hour $1500 brute fix for more than, let's guesstimate 15-20%, of EMI problems without needing to move. Yes, 85 users out of 100 will still complain, but that's 15 happy users who don't need to move. Sure, it's a lottery effect, but if you can't move, but still have the money to spend on a portable kilowatt-hour-league lithium battery, it's worth a try. Obviously this doesn't fix Internet/router lag problems and whatnot, but you've at least said goodbye to the EMI component of your problems, like a bad apartment tower in a run-down neighborhood, run off a guerilla electricity grid. See this thread for more information.

So, therefore, NOH, do not spread misinformation.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!