‏Some tests about the most complex problem in history

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
dervu

Re: ‏Some tests about the most complex problem in history

Post by dervu » 26 Jan 2022, 06:41

Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 05:55
dervu wrote:
24 Jan 2022, 12:27
Let me save you from disappointment. DC blockers doesn't work for this issue. Well, they do - as everything else - temporarily.
Have you tried them? Have you heard of anyone trying them?
Yes, I heard from multiple people trying them out. I also tried it. Some used same models as me, some used different ones. It works as always, better for some time, then comes back.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

cybepine

Post by cybepine » 26 Jan 2022, 12:41

dervu wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 06:41
Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
dervu wrote:
Let me save you from disappointment. DC blockers doesn't work for this issue. Well, they do - as everything else - temporarily.
Yes, I heard from multiple people trying them out. I also tried it. Some used same models as me, some used different ones. It works as always, better for some time, then comes back.
In that case I think it might be harmonics (EMI).

Try my test and please tell us what happens.

I think the root cause lies in the cleanliness of AC electricity or harmonics i.e EMI (e.g. transient overvoltage spikes). Not in the incoming sine waveform or frequency.

Avoid the harmonics causing devices like a pestilence in your house. In excess of course, they cannot be avoided. That is my advice and opinion.

If it is the harmonics problem that comes from outside of your house, you cannot fix it. It must be fixed at the source by installing e.g. special filters. Only the utility can do that.

I still believe that cause of this is electricty and not something else.

If someone happens to find some kind of filter for (AC wire) ultra low frequencies (300 Hz - 3 kHz), which is intended for consumer use. Let me know too, I am interested.
Last edited by cybepine on 27 Jan 2022, 04:47, edited 1 time in total.

Thatweirdinputlag

Post by Thatweirdinputlag » 26 Jan 2022, 20:13

cybepine wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 12:41
dervu wrote:
26 Jan 2022, 06:41
Thatweirdinputlag wrote:
dervu wrote:
In that case I think it might be harmonics (EMI).

Try my test and please tell us what happens.

I think the root cause lies in the cleanliness of AC electricity or harmonics i.e EMI (e.g. transient over voltage spikes). Not in the incoming sine waveform or frequency.

Avoid the harmonics causing devices like a pestilence in your house. In excess of course, they cannot be avoided. That is my advice and opinion.

If it is the harmonics problem that comes from outside of your house, you cannot fix it. It must be fixed at the source by installing e.g. special filters. Only the utility can do that.

A while ago there's was a guy that called out his electricity company and asked them to check his AC line, they did and apparently he did need some harmonic filters to be installed. I don't know which thread he was at, he did say he will update us but he either never did or he did and I missed it..

I still believe that this cause is electricity and not something else.

If someone happens to find some kind of filter for (AC wire) ultra low frequencies (300 Hz - 3 kHz), which is intended for consumer use. Let me know too, I am interested.
Rog Strix Z79i - Intel 13700K - 4090 OC ROG Strix - 7200 Trident G.Skill - 1TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 - 1000W ATX3.0 Asus Tuf - 34'' Odyssey OLED G8 - FinalMouse Tenz S/Pulsar Xlite V2 Mini - Wooting 60HE - Sennheiser HD 560s - Shure SM7b - GoXLR Mini

Mohammedlawej99

Post by Mohammedlawej99 » 19 Apr 2022, 21:49

This might be my last update :!: .I'm late in replying to make sure it won't come back because it has always been like this .2 months ago I bought everything new with all the accessories since then I no longer have this terrible problem, it is very sad that there is no solution to this problem
Because even in a new place, when you buy everything new, you do not know whether this place is infected as well or not, and this will cost you a new computer because the infected one doesn't back to normal forever,I personally tested this
There are two solutions: Open Twitch and watch anyone who doesn't have this problem Ask where he lives and live next to him
The second solution is somewhat expensive, which is to install a complete solar panel with its batteries and play without this polluted electricity. It was confirmed that this problem disappeared from someone I spoke to
It's a crazy problem. Why is there really such a thing?
This problem has been reported all over the world why no one talk about it?Maybe because you're going to sound crazy when you describe it to them. As many described me lol.
we Really should draw the attention of the big YouTubers to talk about it Maybe the big companies will find a device or a way to solve it. :cry:

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 19 Apr 2022, 22:08

Mohammedlawej99 wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 21:49
This might be my last update :!: .I'm late in replying to make sure it won't come back because it has always been like this .2 months ago I bought everything new with all the accessories since then I no longer have this terrible problem, it is very sad that there is no solution to this problem
Because even in a new place, when you buy everything new, you do not know whether this place is infected as well or not, and this will cost you a new computer because the infected one doesn't back to normal forever,I personally tested this
There are two solutions: Open Twitch and watch anyone who doesn't have this problem Ask where he lives and live next to him
The second solution is somewhat expensive, which is to install a complete solar panel with its batteries and play without this polluted electricity. It was confirmed that this problem disappeared from someone I spoke to
This problem has been reported all over the world why no one talk about it?Maybe because you're going to sound crazy when you describe it to them. As many described me lol.
we Really should draw the attention of the big YouTubers to talk about it Maybe the big companies will find a device or a way to solve it. :cry:
PC's can't get infected. That's just not how physics work.

Mohammedlawej99

Post by Mohammedlawej99 » 20 Apr 2022, 15:23

Eonds wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 22:08
Mohammedlawej99 wrote:
19 Apr 2022, 21:49
PC's can't get infected. That's just not how physics work.
I tell you this by many tests that I did myself and you say he can't get infected??? .Good luck moving your computer around the world. It won't be normal forever. you just don't know how much I suffered from this terrible problem. Computer, laptop, mobile. They are all infected forever. They are no longer fit to play at all. since I returned to my country, I built a new PC I no longer have it, knowing that the old devices are still infected, even in a clean place, stuttering, delays are still here.The funny thing is, every time I want to remember how tragic my life was, I just plug in my old device and play with it completely garbage I don't think it's good for anything except browsing sites lol