‏Some tests about the most complex problem in history

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Mohammedlawej99

‏Some tests about the most complex problem in history

Post by Mohammedlawej99 » 27 Oct 2021, 08:18

‏Now it has been a full month since I came back to my country which is in North Africa from China
‏I waited a whole month to do tests on the devices that hit by this problem

‏My brother, who still plays with a 60hz screen on average computer, still enjoys a smooth experience like the one I'm used to.
‏I took my monitor and his put them next to each other as well as the computer and we ran the same game which is fortnite
‏I haven't told him about the problem yet we play duos
‏At half of the match , I told him to switch devices
‏Less than a minute later, he told me
‏What is the thing your game is so bad I can't play its so laggy what did you do :lol:
‏Unbelievable 60hz on average PC
‏Beat 280hz with high end PC
It’s completely different no one can believe this
test both of them
thank god it’s not in my brain like people told me hhhh i knew it

‏These are not all tests I have not lost hope
‏Every day for a month
‏I turned the computer on the generator = the problem is still here
‏My brother's computer with my monitor = the problem is here
‏My computer with all the screens we have in the house = the problem is still here
‏My computer with my brother's accessories mouse and keyboard = the problem is here
‏Knowing that every time I install a new Windows

‏None of any device has returned to its normal state, my phones also still have the problem

‏Install a new software and delete everything = the problem is still here
Also my uncle phone who lived with me several months in china and back here
2years in clean in environments = problem is still there
Conclusion:‏
‏Our PCs and device’s that was hit with this problem will not work properly again
They will never return to normal
‏It was as if something had burned from the inside
In short
‏sell your devices and stop wasting time. I did before you and I wasted 3 years on nothing. I did not find any solution to it
The only solution for it change region with all brand new devices
I think its region issues which connected to electricity
from what I know this problem is widely spread in China, Russla, India, Germany, Poland and the neighboring countries,
‏Anyone who has experienced these symptoms, just ask him from which country you are
‏Do a search on the map, and you will find it connected to these countries

RealNC
Site Admin

Re: ‏Some tests about the most complex problem in history

Post by RealNC » 27 Oct 2021, 10:56

You already have an account:

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=11184

Why register a new one?
SteamGitHubStack Overflow
The views and opinions expressed in my posts are my own and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of Blur Busters.

Mohammedlawej99

Post by Mohammedlawej99 » 27 Oct 2021, 13:09

i tried to make new because I forgot the old sry
then discovered i have 2
Made rest password for one of them the other forgot everything about it :lol:

agendarsky

Post by agendarsky » 27 Oct 2021, 14:01

its local interference from your motherboard, possibly from vrm mosfets dunno how its related to house power delivery but try to change your cpu switching frequency to lowest possible (250khz is lowest for me , z390 prime-a), msi motherboards have also option to change northbridge switching frequency. many things explained here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_QooqL3-tI

Mohammedlawej99

Post by Mohammedlawej99 » 27 Oct 2021, 14:22

I tried everything in bios tweaked every single of it nothing changed heavy input lag still there
Even laptop is fucked in my case
It was perfect for years then this happed and never good again
every new Pc works one hour smooth then never again
man this problem make me depressed
am not Ok after it completely ruined my life
so sad too many people have it some don’t realized it some will
after that you are in danger RUUUUUN AWAY

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 27 Oct 2021, 15:01

agendarsky wrote:
27 Oct 2021, 14:01
its local interference from your motherboard, possibly from vrm mosfets dunno how its related to house power delivery but try to change your cpu switching frequency to lowest possible (250khz is lowest for me , z390 prime-a), msi motherboards have also option to change northbridge switching frequency. many things explained here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_QooqL3-tI
xDDDDDD

agendarsky

Post by agendarsky » 27 Oct 2021, 15:11

I was waiting for your response and it worked :D Dunno why u laughing, i dont have this issue for two months. The emi u are talking about is created by your own computer thats why ups battery is not working.

agendarsky

Post by agendarsky » 27 Oct 2021, 16:04

Today at 10:41 PM
agn got the issue back, info from another chat
fucking clown
sending regards to #WorldsWorstClub discord, i havent been on discord and dont even have it installed and havent chat people with this issue for atleast month. So nice try nice try except its lie :lol: :lol: ;)

Mohammedlawej99

Post by Mohammedlawej99 » 28 Oct 2021, 06:50

‏Trust me, this problem has something to do with electricity My laptop has been perfect for a year, I have not had any problems with it. Every game, especially competitive games, did not have any delays. 144Hz is 144Hz Sound quality is so clean ,the screen is also so clean After I traveled to China 144hz is 30hz, sound is trash I can’t hear nothing 1080p is 600p or something I never changed anything, Clean install Windows and nothing changed Then I noticed that the delay affected both of my phones when i play CLASH ROYAL for example when i put a card there are a delay it never show immediately,keyboard lag when typing the animations is fucked it hurts my eyes. I definitely said it was an internet problem But no, I am in China, where there are perhaps one of the strongest internet networks in the world I changed the service provider, nothing changed I built a new computer with no internet connection = the problem is still here I brought him back to a clean environment(my country where i never knew about this problem and everyone there), the problem is still here This problem is causing a mess in the hardware and not
‏working properly

‏I can even prove to you which parts are causing this problem by changing each one of them separately and running tests on them. But I don't have the money bro I can not spend thousands of dollars on parts and put them on the old device may transmit the same infection to it? The only thing I will do is sell everything related to it even the cables and the screen Buying everything new, I just don't have enough money During these three years, I spent thousands of thousands of dollars on nothing

Mugabi

Post by Mugabi » 29 Oct 2021, 18:27

what i have concluded from browsing too many forums+reading too many theories+ trying myself is this:

1- there are some pc's who get affected more so than other pc's
2-any affected pc doesn't get back to normal if u change location+psu+conditooner, if it do get back to normal, it stays normal up to 1 week MAX.
3-this issue i suspect is caused by electricity/harmonics that affect the circuits of your sweet sweet motherboard,gpu,cpu u name it. it affects everythang
4-this issue can be fixed (by 50-60%)for up to 10-12 minutes by fresh windows install, sometimes up to 1 hour if you get lucky
5-this issue can be account-related, i talked to 2400+ elo players who confirmed they lag in some accounts compared to other accounts and how that lag returns after a while in those accounts,its true.

due to my above observations, I suggest the following :

1- do not waste your time trying to fix this issue by bios/windows tweeking
2-do not waste time trying to replace one single pc part and leaving other pc parts unchanged
3-do not try to change ISP because it ain't it :lol: :lol:

this brings me to my final soultion which is :
get a brand new pc and monitor and a brand new account
but make sure the place you play in has good electricty, good harmonics
how can you do that ?
try to ask people in reddit/your friends in facebook who are very good at fps games (preferably csgo, who cares about fortnight lol)
about their exact location, pick one location that satisfies you the most, bring your all new hardware (the whole new pc+ new monitor +new mouse+new keybaord+new headphone+new usb cables) and live in that place,
congrats my son, you will do these shots every single round