Possible solution to dirty electricity (EMI/RFI) in common homes

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
ouji

Re: Possible solution to dirty electricity (EMI/RFI) in common homes

Post by ouji » 09 Nov 2021, 02:31

hi im new to blur busters so still figuring out how to use this. @Eonds is there a way i can message you and speak to you about helping diagnosing the root of my issues. dont want to take up space in this forum and im almost certain my issues are emi related as ive had many optimizers help me and athough the tweaks have helped the main issues like degrading controller input remains. things like ferrite cores helped but still worsens over time. placing objects on my pc helps too, in the end issue remains. is there a discord i could reach you on?

wadge

Post by wadge » 09 Nov 2021, 11:41

Eonds wrote:
07 Nov 2021, 10:17
wadge wrote:
05 Nov 2021, 10:37
It would be great to share the information here for everybody because we all seem to suffer from the same symptoms...

Eonds, do you think that dirty electricity can cause the first game of the day to be perfect hit registration and smooth and as soon as you start the second game its definitly not the same story ?
As I told you on discord (you still didn’t listen) your operating system and bios is the cause of your issues. You are running stock windows 11 and you’re not even playing in exclusive full screen. Most of you guys don’t have the issues you claim you do. I’ve met one person so far who genuinely had dirty electricity, and we were able to solve it by installing a filter. You clearly didn’t have dirty electricity issues.
I appreciate your help but i didnt get why you incisted that much to take control of my pc ?
And what exactly is the file "SCEWIN_64.exe" doing ?

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 09 Nov 2021, 16:16

wadge wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 11:41
Eonds wrote:
wadge wrote:
It would be great to share the information here for everybody because we all seem to suffer from the same symptoms...

Eonds, do you think that dirty electricity can cause the first game of the day to be perfect hit registration and smooth and as soon as you start the second game its definitly not the same story ?
As I told you on discord (you still didn’t listen) your operating system and bios is the cause of your issues. You are running stock windows 11 and you’re not even playing in exclusive full screen. Most of you guys don’t have the issues you claim you do. I’ve met one person so far who genuinely had dirty electricity, and we were able to solve it by installing a filter. You clearly didn’t have dirty electricity issues.
I appreciate your help but i didnt get why you incisted that much to take control of my pc ?
I’m already doing it for free & you think I feel like sitting there for 8 hours talking you through every single fucking setting. I already explained what scewin is. You can run it through whatever you want, you can reverse it if you care. It’s for bios I already explained this. Everything is much faster when I can take control and do the optimizations manually. I help people in here or try to because I understand and empathize with the situations. You also have to understand how many messages I get on all of my social media outside of blurbusters people. Most people who pay me do it because I’m genuinely a nice person who doesn’t mind explaining things but there’s a limit 😂

naporitan

Post by naporitan » 10 Nov 2021, 00:26

Eonds wrote:
09 Nov 2021, 16:16
wadge wrote:
Eonds wrote:
wadge wrote:

I’m already doing it for free & you think I feel like sitting there for 8 hours talking you through every single fucking setting. I already explained what scewin is. You can run it through whatever you want, you can reverse it if you care. It’s for bios I already explained this. Everything is much faster when I can take control and do the optimizations manually. I help people in here or try to because I understand and empathize with the situations. You also have to understand how many messages I get on all of my social media outside of blurbusters people. Most people who pay me do it because I’m genuinely a nice person who doesn’t mind explaining things but there’s a limit 😂
Lol, this man just wants to make money... don't believe him.

Eonds

Post by Eonds » 11 Nov 2021, 09:55

naporitan wrote:
10 Nov 2021, 00:26
Eonds wrote:
wadge wrote:
Eonds wrote:

Like ask me if I care. I do it for free and people pay me because they like me. Outside of blurbusters I get paid by people to optimize their system. It builds my reputation and it’s doing something good for people. Apparently if you get paid for doing something that makes you bad & you clearly don’t do your job right. Like no buddy, If I’m paid I’m more likely to do the job better than not. How about you try going through 8000 variables a day and tracking down the issue. It’s funny because I’ve already seen a few peoples issues from a bad driver being automatically installed 😂. The one guy I just helped last night FOR FREE said he it was way smoother. ( I set affinities, msi modes, did some router settings, some nvidia driver profile inspector, remove Chinese bloat ware from his prebuilt, optimized some drivers, fixed some windows limitations causing some drop in network performance, enable HAGS, stripped his windows as much as possible manually, set some data queue sizes, changed his win32priority, removed windows defender related bloat, stripped useless drivers and stopped useless tasks from turning on, fixed some services he had enabled, set proper priorities for his background tasks, a power plan, and some other registry tweaks to remove bullshit that fucks with games, process mitigation’s etc.

(I haven’t even touched his bios yet) I spent like over 3 hours of my time just to help him). Just be more intelligent utilize google, fix your own issues, there’s no god fix, there’s only trial and error & optimizing your system. Spread spectrum settings can be incredibly useful when dealing with odd issues btw. It’s definitely worth giving it a look and playing around with it. Just be careful when tinkering with pll ssc because a too high of value can cause you not to post. Also you can change the prefix of the spread spectrum settings usually (-/+). Spread spectrum clocking is frequency modulation (ssc). So be careful if you have overclocks on.

Unixko

Post by Unixko » 11 Nov 2021, 10:18

Eonds wrote:
11 Nov 2021, 09:55
naporitan wrote:
10 Nov 2021, 00:26
Eonds wrote:
wadge wrote:

Like ask me if I care. I do it for free and people pay me because they like me. Outside of blurbusters I get paid by people to optimize their system. It builds my reputation and it’s doing something good for people. Apparently if you get paid for doing something that makes you bad & you clearly don’t do your job right. Like no buddy, If I’m paid I’m more likely to do the job better than not. How about you try going through 8000 variables a day and tracking down the issue. It’s funny because I’ve already seen a few peoples issues from a bad driver being automatically installed 😂. The one guy I just helped last night FOR FREE said he it was way smoother. ( I set affinities, msi modes, did some router settings, some nvidia driver profile inspector, remove Chinese bloat ware from his prebuilt, optimized some drivers, fixed some windows limitations causing some drop in network performance, enable HAGS, stripped his windows as much as possible manually, set some data queue sizes, changed his win32priority, removed windows defender related bloat, stripped useless drivers and stopped useless tasks from turning on, fixed some services he had enabled, set proper priorities for his background tasks, a power plan, and some other registry tweaks to remove bullshit that fucks with games, process mitigation’s etc.

(I haven’t even touched his bios yet) I spent like over 3 hours of my time just to help him). Just be more intelligent utilize google, fix your own issues, there’s no god fix, there’s only trial and error & optimizing your system. Spread spectrum settings can be incredibly useful when dealing with odd issues btw. It’s definitely worth giving it a look and playing around with it. Just be careful when tinkering with pll ssc because a too high of value can cause you not to post. Also you can change the prefix of the spread spectrum settings usually (-/+). Spread spectrum clocking is frequency modulation (ssc). So be careful if you have overclocks on.
that many thinks i need to do to play like a simple woooooow i must send a message do this guy

tayzedd

Post by tayzedd » 12 Nov 2021, 10:01

Eonds wrote:
wadge wrote:

What is a filter?