Stuttering on all devices in home

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
dark9550

Re: Stuttering on all devices in home

Post by dark9550 » 03 Dec 2021, 17:56

dervu wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 14:04
Stop spreading this bullshit that everyones PC is somehow infected and they need to replace it all. It is not even confirmed with enough people to call it normal behavior. There are probably rare cases, but do not tell people to buy everything new just to be disappointed.
BTW my PC setup...
Rtx 2070 super, i7 9700k,
MOBO Z390 D, G skill ripjaws v 32gb, SilentiumPC vero m3 700w, case SilentiumPC signum SG1X

gabrielcc99

Post by gabrielcc99 » 04 Dec 2021, 14:43

Could be be the pole and that looks like high or very high voltage.
You should hunt for interference. or try to get someone to do that for you.

Chief Blur Buster
Site Admin

Post by Chief Blur Buster » 06 Dec 2021, 04:35

I don't think any of this is electrical-interference related, if you're seeing the stutters on all devices regardless of location.

Stutters happen for many reasons.
Head of Blur Busters - BlurBusters.com | TestUFO.com | Follow @BlurBusters on Twitter

Forum Rules wrote:  1. Rule #1: Be Nice. This is published forum rule #1. Even To Newbies & People You Disagree With!
  2. Please report rule violations If you see a post that violates forum rules, then report the post.
  3. ALWAYS respect indie testers here. See how indies are bootstrapping Blur Busters research!

dark9550

Post by dark9550 » 06 Dec 2021, 12:34

Chief Blur Buster wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 04:35
I don't think any of this is electrical-interference related, if you're seeing the stutters on all devices regardless of location.

Stutters happen for many reasons.
then what could be the reason? maybe harmonics/old electrical installation ...?

dark9550

Post by dark9550 » 06 Dec 2021, 21:49

gabrielcc99 wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 14:43
That's crazy :cry: should i call an electrician? ;/
PS. New symptom; sometimes my monitor goes black (not completely, its like 30% brightness) for 2-3secs...

delve

Post by delve » 13 Dec 2021, 13:25

dark9550 wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 21:49
gabrielcc99 wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 14:43
That's crazy :cry: should i call an electrician? ;/
PS. New symptom; sometimes my monitor goes black (not completely, its like 30% brightness) for 2-3secs...
That could be dynamic contrast or some auto brightness adjustment. You should be able to turn it off in the monitor menu.

I would advise test your stuff at a different location first and then report back here.

satys2

Post by satys2 » 13 Dec 2021, 13:54

Hello guys i'm new to this forum , i've been having this issue since 2 years also, pc screen stutter in games and phone screen stutter also tv screen stutter , what i mean by stuttering it's like the frequency of this devices is not stable , i get random brightness dropp in my iphone and it's not due to automatic brightness of phone settings , internet lag (browsing lag) it's like even 1080p youtube vidéos feels laggy and blurry. Everyone went to the theory of EMI wich i see it more like signal to noise Ratio wich is related with harmonics distorsion the thing with sinewave ect...,so bro i'm with you i believe you as an advise a new pc will not help you . Do anyone think like me that the economic led light are the main reason the throw harmonics to our pc . Can you guys help us ^please, Thank you.

dark9550

Post by dark9550 » 16 Feb 2023, 23:25

satys2 wrote:
13 Dec 2021, 13:54
Hello guys i'm new to this forum , i've been having this issue since 2 years also, pc screen stutter in games and phone screen stutter also tv screen stutter , what i mean by stuttering it's like the frequency of this devices is not stable , i get random brightness dropp in my iphone and it's not due to automatic brightness of phone settings , internet lag (browsing lag) it's like even 1080p youtube vidéos feels laggy and blurry. Everyone went to the theory of EMI wich i see it more like signal to noise Ratio wich is related with harmonics distorsion the thing with sinewave ect...,so bro i'm with you i believe you as an advise a new pc will not help you . Do anyone think like me that the economic led light are the main reason the throw harmonics to our pc . Can you guys help us ^please, Thank you.
Bro, any luck with it? :oops:

Zodasaur

Post by Zodasaur » 17 Feb 2023, 17:46

satys2 wrote:
13 Dec 2021, 13:54
Why don't you try turning your led lights off bro and see if that stops your iPhone stutter?