Pc becomes faster/smoother during night time. During day time its slow/sluggish

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
Stimpy7314

Re: Pc becomes faster/smoother during night time. During day time its slow/sluggish

Post by Stimpy7314 » 04 Dec 2021, 07:12

Plznoinputlag wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 01:54
Stimpy7314 wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 15:50
Plznoinputlag wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 15:19
Stimpy7314 wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 14:44

Must be yeah, Tried playing with the sb spread spectrum setting in bios, however enabling did nothing and disabling made it smoother i guess? But thats weird because SS is to lower emi?
its electricity brother if u dont have hitreg and all desync and prefired issues and its only blurry monitor that looks color degraded its fixable
The only game that isn't smooth is apex. But i heard that their servers are just ass and feel like u playing on a 30hz monitor. Oh and fortnite too. Like when u move your mouse and u look close to your monitor u see it jitters. But watching from a distance it looks smooth, because its less noticable
yeah apex its sucks but u can try voltage stabilizer that will remain consistent power to your electricity. if its not an options you can try to plug your monitor and computer power cables to different outlets like monitor in one outlet and computer power to other outlet like different 2 outlets. this makes a different in monitor quality for me u can try
Will try! However i only have 1 outlet in my room. And the other outlet is 5 meters away, can i use a powerstrip? And do i need to plug it directly into the wall? (In my room) or can i use a powerstrip for that to?

By the way, sometimes my monitor likes to shut itself off, it goes black for 1 second then it comes back. My guess maybe try a different power cable? Maybe the one i use now is low quality/half broken?

Plznoinputlag

Re: Pc becomes faster/smoother during night time. During day time its slow/sluggish

Post by Plznoinputlag » 04 Dec 2021, 09:22

Stimpy7314 wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 07:12
Plznoinputlag wrote:
Stimpy7314 wrote:
Plznoinputlag wrote:

its electricity brother if u dont have hitreg and all desync and prefired issues and its only blurry monitor that looks color degraded its fixable
The only game that isn't smooth is apex. But i heard that their servers are just ass and feel like u playing on a 30hz monitor. Oh and fortnite too. Like when u move your mouse and u look close to your monitor u see it jitters. But watching from a distance it looks smooth, because its less noticable
yeah apex its sucks but u can try voltage stabilizer that will remain consistent power to your electricity. if its not an options you can try to plug your monitor and computer power cables to different outlets like monitor in one outlet and computer power to other outlet like different 2 outlets. this makes a different in monitor quality for me u can try
Will try! However i only have 1 outlet in my room. And the other outlet is 5 meters away, can i use a powerstrip? And do i need to plug it directly into the wall? (In my room) or can i use a powerstrip for that to?

By the way, sometimes my monitor likes to shut itself off, it goes black for 1 second then it comes back. My guess maybe try a different power cable? Maybe the one i use now is low quality/half broken?
yeah u can use powerstrip. which monitor u have and what cable you using?

Stimpy7314

Post by Stimpy7314 » 04 Dec 2021, 12:24

Plznoinputlag wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 09:22
Stimpy7314 wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 07:12
Plznoinputlag wrote:
Stimpy7314 wrote:

yeah u can use powerstrip. which monitor u have and what cable you using?
Aoc 24g2u, i use the cable that came with the aoc

Harts

Post by Harts » 04 Dec 2021, 13:45

Plznoinputlag wrote:
Stimpy7314 wrote:
Unreazz wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 14:38
has to be electric when you say that you feel it also on desktop
Must be yeah, Tried playing with the sb spread spectrum setting in bios, however enabling did nothing and disabling made it smoother i guess? But thats weird because SS is to lower emi?

how is it fixable? I am trying to fix my hitreg and desync issues since forever and haven't found a fix yet :(

akylen

Post by akylen » 04 Dec 2021, 18:34

Good question , good question

Plznoinputlag

Post by Plznoinputlag » 05 Dec 2021, 01:47

Harts wrote:
04 Dec 2021, 13:45
Plznoinputlag wrote:
Stimpy7314 wrote:
Unreazz wrote:
03 Dec 2021, 14:38
has to be electric when you say that you feel it also on desktop

how is it fixable? I am trying to fix my hitreg and desync issues since forever and haven't found a fix yet :(
i mean if its only blurry monitor its its fixable. most likely its not getting enough power or he have voltage fluctations or not stable voltage. voltage stabilizer will fix this. Fixing the hitreg and desync its almost impossible i have this issue too and im living with that man 5-6 years strugglig :(

Harts

Post by Harts » 05 Dec 2021, 15:28

Plznoinputlag wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 01:47
Harts wrote:
Plznoinputlag wrote:
Stimpy7314 wrote:

i mean if its only blurry monitor its its fixable. most likely its not getting enough power or he have voltage fluctations or not stable voltage. voltage stabilizer will fix this. Fixing the hitreg and desync its almost impossible i have this issue too and im living with that man 5-6 years strugglig :(
I tested spartas steps to clear the whole system from electricity yesterday and I gotta say that it definitely made a difference while gaming. It lasted just for one day but it definitely made a difference. My question is what can I do in order to save my system from going back to the old status quo. I can't clear my system like that everyday...

Plznoinputlag

Post by Plznoinputlag » 06 Dec 2021, 02:06

Harts wrote:
05 Dec 2021, 15:28
Plznoinputlag wrote:
Harts wrote:
Plznoinputlag wrote:

I tested spartas steps to clear the whole system from electricity yesterday and I gotta say that it definitely made a difference while gaming. It lasted just for one day but it definitely made a difference. My question is what can I do in order to save my system from going back to the old status quo. I can't clear my system like that everyday...
this is the answer we all want to know but we cant figure out. this bad input lag always came back and we dont know what causing it.

Stimpy7314

Post by Stimpy7314 » 08 Dec 2021, 17:27

Plznoinputlag wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 02:06
Harts wrote:
Plznoinputlag wrote:
Harts wrote:

this is the answer we all want to know but we cant figure out. this bad input lag always came back and we dont know what causing it.
I'm getting tired of this, i dont wanna play around 3:00 to have a smooth experience. that is to late. We need to figure something out. Anyone who has a tip just say it maybe it will work somehow?

Plznoinputlag

Post by Plznoinputlag » 09 Dec 2021, 00:47

Stimpy7314 wrote:
08 Dec 2021, 17:27
Plznoinputlag wrote:
06 Dec 2021, 02:06
Harts wrote:
Plznoinputlag wrote:

I'm getting tired of this, i dont wanna play around 3:00 to have a smooth experience. that is to late. We need to figure something out. Anyone who has a tip just say it maybe it will work somehow?
check if you have reversed polarity in your outlets and main panel