Pc becomes faster/smoother during night time. During day time its slow/sluggish

Separate area for niche lag issues including unexpected causes and/or electromagnetic interference (ECC = retransmits = lag). Interference (EMI, EMF) of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction latencies like a bad modem connection. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI. Please read this before entering sub-forum.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT:
This subforum is for advanced users only. This separate area is for niche or unexpected lag issues such as electromagnetic interference (EMI, EMF, electrical, radiofrequency, etc). Interference of all kinds (wired, wireless, external, internal, environment, bad component) can cause error-correction (ECC) latencies like a bad modem connection, except internally in a circuit. ECC = retransmits = lag. Troubleshooting may require university degree. Your lag issue is likely not EMI.
🠚 You Must Read This First Before Submit Post or Submit Reply
assombrosso

Re: Pc becomes faster/smoother during night time. During day time its slow/sluggish

Post by assombrosso » 12 Nov 2022, 21:48

Unreazz wrote:
27 May 2022, 00:43
Headglitch123 wrote:
19 May 2022, 20:22
nyxo100 wrote:
10 Apr 2022, 23:53
Stimpy7314 wrote:
07 Apr 2022, 13:48

i know right... and when its night, holding the mouse becomes more comfortable
same here games feels so smooth only in the night sad as fuck I had to leave competitive games
Dude I've been trying to fix this for a few months now with other people aswell. Combine brains 😝 but bad news.. we tried EVERYTHING, the only temporarily fix is to reinstall windows everytime, reinstalling windows makes games smooth again, same for desktop but for a few hours, but who wants to reinstall windows every 2 hours.. exactly, no one!!!!!
I heared this so many times but generaly it makes no sense to me , why a windows reinstall makes youre games smooth again, only for few hours. The only thing which i can think of, would be "drivers" which gets installed , after you attempt to restart windows to get GPU driver working.

Are you guys sure that you not just ran into a placebo ? Goo reinstall again, disconnect ethernet and before you reboot, goo into windows services and disable windows updates.
I’m a very experienced windows re installer and I noticed odd behaviours. I usually do disable all services, all updates using different ways that ensure that literally nothing is installed. And yet lag comes back within an hour or so. Sometimes longer sometimes shorter but max is 2-3 hours.

Windows reinstalls is behaves differently based on location and whether you use wifi or cable/fiber, I noticed on wifi it lasts longer. And I did over 50 re installs. Saving a windows image and then doing it is much faster but lag comes back quicker than a manual windows reinstall.

But yeah, who actually bothers to do a manual windows reinstall that takes 30 minutes every time to play cs for 1-2 hours ? Which is like a match and half ? Yep no reason to.

Play with the lag or simply try to find a net cafe that has no lag. I think the latter is better

F1zus

Re: Pc becomes faster/smoother during night time. During day time its slow/sluggish

Post by F1zus » 15 Nov 2022, 16:32

The problem is not with the computer, but with the electricity.
Specifically, the problem is harmonic distortion (electrical noise)
Possible solutions:
1) electricity regenerator
2) online UPS + toroidal balanced transformer.
3) only balanced toroidal transformer
Why online UPS does not help? Because it produces a stepped sinusoid (in the form of a saw). The toroidal balanced transformer removes harmonics and smoothes the sinusoid.
We (people with input lag) have a group in the social network VK.com. 3 people from the group ordered toroidal balanced transformers and will be testing them soon (when they are delivered to us).

dervu

Post by dervu » 16 Nov 2022, 05:54

Just reminder to be sure that your PCs work in other locations perfectly, otherwise testing anything is pointless.
Ryzen 7950X3D / MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio / ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS / 2x16GB DDR5@6000 G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279QM / Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT / SkyPAD Glass 3.0 / Wooting 60HE / DT 700 PRO X || EMI Input lag issue survivor

F1zus

Post by F1zus » 18 Nov 2022, 11:17

dervu wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 05:54
Just reminder to be sure that your PCs work in other locations perfectly, otherwise testing anything is pointless.
Yes, that's right. First you need to make sure that the problem is related to electricity.
My computer is very bad during the day. Late at night the computer works fine. No mouse delay at night. So the problem is definitely electrical.
In 1-2 weeks we will test the toroidal balanced transformer and find out what it gives.

Who cares, my friend took measurements of the level of electrical noise at different times.
Appliances has been connected to the UPS.
The blue line is the old UPS.
Red - new UPS.
изображение.png
изображение.png (6.37 KiB) Viewed 3515 times
Abf5612c3a5314ef489e6949f6beed5d8i.jpg
Abf5612c3a5314ef489e6949f6beed5d8i.jpg (156.49 KiB) Viewed 3515 times

miguel1

Post by miguel1 » 29 Dec 2022, 22:13

Hello this is my first post and i wanted to develop on this.
I mainly use my computer to play League of Legends, mind you it's a laptop, and I have this exact problem. During the day even with high FPS the game feels sluggish/laggy. Curiously after say 2 AM the game runs just like it should. Should i just switch the outlet i'm using/Try a different one? I've seen replies answering it was an electrical problem.

Stimpy7314

Post by Stimpy7314 » 14 Jan 2023, 16:24

miguel1 wrote:
29 Dec 2022, 22:13
Hello this is my first post and i wanted to develop on this.
I mainly use my computer to play League of Legends, mind you it's a laptop, and I have this exact problem. During the day even with high FPS the game feels sluggish/laggy. Curiously after say 2 AM the game runs just like it should. Should i just switch the outlet i'm using/Try a different one? I've seen replies answering it was an electrical problem.
There's no point in switching stuff or do bios hacks. Issue will not go away :roll:

ftwknx

Post by ftwknx » 09 Jun 2023, 20:12

F1zus wrote:
18 Nov 2022, 11:17
dervu wrote:
16 Nov 2022, 05:54
Yes, that's right. First you need to make sure that the problem is related to electricity.
My computer is very bad during the day. Late at night the computer works fine. No mouse delay at night. So the problem is definitely electrical.
In 1-2 weeks we will test the toroidal balanced transformer and find out what it gives.

Who cares, my friend took measurements of the level of electrical noise at different times.
Appliances has been connected to the UPS.
The blue line is the old UPS.
Red - new UPS.
изображение.png
Abf5612c3a5314ef489e6949f6beed5d8i.jpg
did you fix it with the UPS man?